Eagles.

Jan 25, 2019
Uganda
Greetings brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus Christ.

Many times the Bible talk about eagle and it tells us that we born again we are like an eagles, I could likely somebody to tell us the nature (life style) of an eagle?

Reactions: bobinfaith

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello Pastor Mayende;

The eagle is notable in strength, can soar high at incredible speed, has a wing span of up to 8 feet. In America the bald eagle was chosen as the national bird, for its great strength. It gives the presence of independence and is featured on the back of American coins.

When we think of the lion as the king of beast; the eagle is regarded as the king of birds, unless we compare the eagle to a pterodactyl (flying dinosaur) lol!

God bless you, your family and Merry Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: Pastor Mayende.
Jan 25, 2019
Uganda
Hello Pastor Mayende;

The eagle is notable in strength, can soar high at incredible speed, has a wing span of up to 8 feet. In America the bald eagle was chosen as the national bird, for its great strength. It gives the presence of independence and is featured on the back of American coins.

When we think of the lion as the king of beast; the eagle is regarded as the king of birds, unless we compare the eagle to a pterodactyl (flying dinosaur) lol!

Hello pastor Bob,
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
An eagle is a very good example which a born again should know. The way an eagle do in it's way of life is the some way God do it to the born again, Deuteronomy 32:11 when you read this verse very well you can't complain that has fore shaken him, as we are his children and Jesus is an eagle now we are being trained by him to know how to fly by Our self.

The verse says that an eagle stirs up it's nest and hovers over it's young ones, here is were many born again talk many useless words thinking that Jesus has fore shaken them but I want to tell you that Jesus he will spread his wings to catch you and take you to the next level of your faith.

If there is someone who is going though bad situations just say Hallelujah............... because Jesus is taking you to the next level of you faith.

God bless you all.

Reactions: AtomicSnowflake

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Hello Pastor Mayende;

You know, Benjamin Franklin suggested that our national bird me the wild turkey. The turkey lost to the eagle by just one vote. As it's reward, we get to eat them every Thanksgiving. https://www.in.gov/dnr/kids/5861.htm

rtm3039

• Love
Jan 25, 2019
Uganda
You know, Benjamin Franklin suggested that our national bird me the wild turkey. The turkey lost to the eagle by just one vote. As it's reward, we get to eat them every Thanksgiving. https://www.in.gov/dnr/kids/5861.htm

rtm3039
Thanks rtm3039,
You should know that you can win your opponent (Satan) by just one step. An eagle had God's favour than Turkey, a child of God has more chances to win Satan.

God bless you all.

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Thanks rtm3039,
You should know that you can win your opponent (Satan) by just one step. An eagle had God's favour than Turkey, a child of God has more chances to win Satan.

God bless you all.
How about Peacocks?

I while ago, my dogs was going crazy. Went outside and found no reason for the craziness. Looked up and got my answer:

birds.JPG

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
How about Peacocks?

I while ago, my dogs was going crazy. Went outside and found no reason for the craziness. Looked up and got my answer:

View attachment 4404
In the English Standard Version, 1 Kings 10:22, 22 For the king had a fleet of ships of Tarshish at sea with the fleet of Hiram. Once every three years the fleet of ships of Tarshish used to come bringing gold, silver, ivory, apes, and peacocks.

In the NIV translation peacocks is replaced with baboons. During Solomon's 40 years as King, he imported exotic animals. I don't know what use he had for baboons but can understand peacocks were a beautiful display in his kingdom.

God bless you, Pastor Mayende, and Merry Christmas.