Eagles.

Hello Pastor Mayende;

The eagle is notable in strength, can soar high at incredible speed, has a wing span of up to 8 feet. In America the bald eagle was chosen as the national bird, for its great strength. It gives the presence of independence and is featured on the back of American coins.

When we think of the lion as the king of beast; the eagle is regarded as the king of birds, unless we compare the eagle to a pterodactyl (flying dinosaur) lol!

God bless you, your family and Merry Christmas.

Hello Pastor Mayende;

The eagle is notable in strength, can soar high at incredible speed, has a wing span of up to 8 feet. In America the bald eagle was chosen as the national bird, for its great strength. It gives the presence of independence and is featured on the back of American coins.

When we think of the lion as the king of beast; the eagle is regarded as the king of birds, unless we compare the eagle to a pterodactyl (flying dinosaur) lol!

Hello pastor Bob,
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
An eagle is a very good example which a born again should know. The way an eagle do in it's way of life is the some way God do it to the born again, Deuteronomy 32:11 when you read this verse very well you can't complain that has fore shaken him, as we are his children and Jesus is an eagle now we are being trained by him to know how to fly by Our self.

The verse says that an eagle stirs up it's nest and hovers over it's young ones, here is were many born again talk many useless words thinking that Jesus has fore shaken them but I want to tell you that Jesus he will spread his wings to catch you and take you to the next level of your faith.

If there is someone who is going though bad situations just say Hallelujah............... because Jesus is taking you to the next level of you faith.

God bless you all.

Hello Pastor Mayende;

You know, Benjamin Franklin suggested that our national bird me the wild turkey. The turkey lost to the eagle by just one vote. As it's reward, we get to eat them every Thanksgiving. https://www.in.gov/dnr/kids/5861.htm

rtm3039

Thanks rtm3039,
You should know that you can win your opponent (Satan) by just one step. An eagle had God's favour than Turkey, a child of God has more chances to win Satan.

God bless you all.
How about Peacocks?

I while ago, my dogs was going crazy. Went outside and found no reason for the craziness. Looked up and got my answer:

birds.JPG

How about Peacocks?

I while ago, my dogs was going crazy. Went outside and found no reason for the craziness. Looked up and got my answer:

View attachment 4404

In the English Standard Version, 1 Kings 10:22, 22 For the king had a fleet of ships of Tarshish at sea with the fleet of Hiram. Once every three years the fleet of ships of Tarshish used to come bringing gold, silver, ivory, apes, and peacocks.

In the NIV translation peacocks is replaced with baboons. During Solomon's 40 years as King, he imported exotic animals. I don't know what use he had for baboons but can understand peacocks were a beautiful display in his kingdom.

God bless you, Pastor Mayende, and Merry Christmas.

Hello Pastor Mayende;

The eagle is notable in strength, can

Hello Pastor Mayende;

Thank you bobinfaith,
An eagle is notable in strength, let me ask all born again who are here where are you notable (famous) in Godly life?

An eagle when it has grown old it losses its strength and in the time of renewing itself, it is strengthen by itself. Ask yourself when you losses strength in Godly life what do you do? How do you behave?

God bless you and Merry Christmas.

You know, Benjamin Franklin suggested that our national bird me the wild turkey. The turkey lost to the eagle by just one vote. As it's reward, we get to eat them every Thanksgiving. https://www.in.gov/dnr/kids/5861.htm
rtm3039

Thats right, Ray! I remember reading about the "wild turkey" some time ago and "100 proof" that this really happened. 🦃 lol!

Pastor Mayende,
that was a joke, brother.

My country is a land of many birds, but our national emblem is the kiwi, which doesn't fly at all!

I like to think that even though it's the least of the birds, that can't even fly, is nocturnal, and eats worms......God Himself lifts the kiwis up.

From what I know of eagles...they are birds of prey. In revelation these birds that fly into the heavens actually eat the flesh of everyone that dies. Revelation 20:17-18

I just read about the Kiwi's. Very interesting bird! Thank you for sharing your information about one of
God's most interesting species.

Greetings brothers and sisters in the name of Jesus Christ.

Many times the Bible talk about eagle and it tells us that we born again we are like an eagles, I could likely somebody to tell us the nature (life style) of an eagle?
They are elegant when they fly, they fly in groups sometimes. They are dominant birds, etc, Typically, just think of any bird.

The Eagles

Several verses in the Old Testament make reference to eagles, and I want to tell of their significance in Oriental thinking.

Isaiah 40:29-31 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they all mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Micah 1:16 Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle;…

There are two kinds of eagles in the East: one is a "holy" eagle and the other is a "dirty" eagle. The dirty eagles are those that gather around any dead carcass; they gather to eat of it, and are the wild vultures. Jesus said:

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

In this passage, Jesus referred to the dirty eagles or vultures, because where the dead body is, the vultures are there picking at it.

When a fasting Hindu breaks his fast, the first thing he wants to look at is a holy eagle. If he sees a dirty eagle instead, he goes back and fasts again. To the Hindu, it is an evil omen to break a fast without seeing a holy eagle.

These dirty eagles are like carnal Christians; they are always looking to material things; their vision is not high enough because their faith is not high enough. They are looking for the husks that the swine did eat, having pleasure in things, things, things, instead of looking to the Spirit.

We who are Christians must not walk according to the flesh, but we must walk according to the Spirit. There are many saved Christians who have walked according to the flesh from the time they were saved; they were saved by the Spirit but they walk by the flesh. But they should be just like the holy eagles who are opposite to the dirty ones.

The holy eagles never eat anything that is dead; they always pick up live things for food. They build their nests in the tops of coconut palms, perhaps 80 or 90 feet off the ground. They are like the church of God: the real believers who are saved by faith and walk by faith; the believers whose home is not in this world, but whose home is heavenward. We are only earthbound in body; we are seated with Him on the throne in spirit! The Bible says:

Ephesians 2:5-6 Even when we were dead in sins, [God] hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace are ye saved); And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

The bulk of the Christians do not believe these things, because they are too supernatural for them. But for the real believers, these facts are natural! We are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus; we were crucified with him; we were buried with him; we arose with him; and we ascended with him and are now seated with him in heavenly places! This is very wonderful and thrilling if you believe it.

The holy eagles are likened to heavenly beings; they are the "king of the birds." Once every five, ten or fifteen years, (people differ on the time interval) the eagles build a nest high in the coconut tree, and then abandon themselves, like advanced swimmers that dive into the water. So these eagles, from the top of the high palm tree, dive down into a lake, or pond or well, or any still water; they don't fly, but dive headfirst, with their wings folded intact on their backs. They abandon themselves and we see them dropping into the water, and when they come up they have lost every single feather. They are floating on the water, and the eagles are left stranded in the water, unable to swim or fly.

Somehow, they struggle and manage to reach the shore. Then the people come and feed the eagles, because the Eastern people look upon these holy eagles as representatives of God. Nobody will hurt them because they look upon them as heavenly beings. Then in six or seven weeks time, their new feathers have grown out and they fly back to the treetops. Nothing can stop them now. That is why "…they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they all mount up with wings as eagles;"

The eagles lose their feathers first; then they wait. They lose all their old feathers of negativism and of limitations. Too many Christians say, "I can't do it; I can't see it." These are negative feathers which must be done away with when we are born again and start believing God. The Christian must say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me!" (Philippians 4:13). This is a positive feather. When you come to Jesus Christ you say, "I can give anything." Then you will be in the mountaintops all the time.

When we come to the Lord Jesus Christ, we must examine ourselves, because we must be willing to say, "Lord, take away any wicked feather of unbelief in my heart, and remove any old feathers that have made me weak and brought me into limitations." A Christian has no limitations, because Christ has none. A Christian can do anything he wants to do, but generally he doesn't WANT to do anything!

A Christian loses all his feathers when he comes to Christ, because "…old things are passed away; behold all things are become new." (II Corinthians 5:17). Paul says, "…I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me". (Galatians 2:20). Is it any wonder that we are defeated Christians, when we try to live by sight, and by things? We, who have been saved, are to live by faith, not by sight; by the Spirit and not by flesh. When you come to the Lord Jesus Christ, he convicts you of how many old feathers you have.

Each person knows his own hindering feathers; maybe it is anger, maybe malice, maybe selfishness, maybe criticism, or gossip or some other dirty old feather hanging onto you! We come to Him, and the Holy Spirit will put His finger on the feather, and we must be willing to throw it off. After we have thrown away all the old feathers that have been holding us from blessings, THEN WE WAIT ON GOD! We can't wait on God and ask for new feathers, when we still have all our old dirty ones!

That is why the eagles have better sense than we do. The eagles don't pray, "Lord, these four feathers are getting old. I want to lose only these four feathers, Lord, because the others still look good to me. So please let me lose four old ones and you give me new ones." But that is what we Christians do, isn't it?

The eagle says, "Why don't I make a clean breast of the whole thing and become a new creation?" So you should say, "I am going to give up all my old feathers." If you lose only four feathers, you will fly a little better, but not as well as you should, because the old ones are still hanging on. That is why Christian people are gloomy and defeated. They get tired with every little step. Why don't they let new strength come to them? Because they don't want to lose those old feathers!

That is why I don't believe in old age. Our people in India live to be over 100 years old and we who are Christians are complaining and gray-headed at 45 or 50. Then when we get flat on our backs we go to bed and say, "Praise the Lord; the Lord put me here. This is my cross to bear." What a lie that is! The Lord never gave you such a cross. Our only cross in this world, my friends, is not suffering, although a great many saints are suffering; but our cross is to BEAR WITNESS TO JESUS CHRIST: a cross of joy and peace. It is not the fault of God that we suffer, because when Jesus Christ was wounded, it was for all our sicknesses, All our sicknesses were laid on him; therefore don't say "It is my cross!" Don't bring in Paul's thorn in the flesh, because Paul didn't have any sickness; people just think he did.

We should either quit calling ourselves Christians or else start practicing our faith, because we can't carry on as negative, defeated Christians. We bring disgrace on the church of God. Let us try to think right, for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! You can't change that law, so be careful what you think.

You can become a new creation this minute, and get rid of those negative feathers right now. The moment that you say, "Yes, Lord, I believe," that moment the old feathers are gone, and He will give you all new ones. They are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. From that time on, you can live like a monarch, a prince, an heir and joint-heir with Christ!

I believe in healing. Every Christian ought to believe in healing. You can't believe one part of the Bible and just forget the rest of it. We have to believe all or none. We must shake off our old feathers of unbelief and LIVE. You are saved to live! The eagles don't pray. "Lord, I am poor and weak; there is no harm in having old feathers, Lord. After all, you created my feathers. They're weak, but that's my cross, Lord. Just let me suffer in it." They don't pray that way. That is the prayers' of human beings. Eagles show better sense. That is why they are called heavenly eagles. They know that the only way to get rid of the old feathers is to abandon themselves.

You abandon yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ and He will give you all new feathers, beloved friends. God bless you.

Bishop K.C. Pillai, D.D. https://eternallyblessed.org/archive/the-eagles-545

The Eagles

Several verses in the Old Testament make reference to eagles, and I want to tell of their significance in Oriental thinking.

Isaiah 40:29-31 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they all mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalm 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Micah 1:16 Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle;…

There are two kinds of eagles in the East: one is a "holy" eagle and the other is a "dirty" eagle. The dirty eagles are those that gather around any dead carcass; they gather to eat of it, and are the wild vultures. Jesus said:

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

In this passage, Jesus referred to the dirty eagles or vultures, because where the dead body is, the vultures are there picking at it.

When a fasting Hindu breaks his fast, the first thing he wants to look at is a holy eagle. If he sees a dirty eagle instead, he goes back and fasts again. To the Hindu, it is an evil omen to break a fast without seeing a holy eagle.

These dirty eagles are like carnal Christians; they are always looking to material things; their vision is not high enough because their faith is not high enough. They are looking for the husks that the swine did eat, having pleasure in things, things, things, instead of looking to the Spirit.

We who are Christians must not walk according to the flesh, but we must walk according to the Spirit. There are many saved Christians who have walked according to the flesh from the time they were saved; they were saved by the Spirit but they walk by the flesh. But they should be just like the holy eagles who are opposite to the dirty ones.

The holy eagles never eat anything that is dead; they always pick up live things for food. They build their nests in the tops of coconut palms, perhaps 80 or 90 feet off the ground. They are like the church of God: the real believers who are saved by faith and walk by faith; the believers whose home is not in this world, but whose home is heavenward. We are only earthbound in body; we are seated with Him on the throne in spirit! The Bible says:

Ephesians 2:5-6 Even when we were dead in sins, [God] hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace are ye saved); And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

The bulk of the Christians do not believe these things, because they are too supernatural for them. But for the real believers, these facts are natural! We are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus; we were crucified with him; we were buried with him; we arose with him; and we ascended with him and are now seated with him in heavenly places! This is very wonderful and thrilling if you believe it.

The holy eagles are likened to heavenly beings; they are the "king of the birds." Once every five, ten or fifteen years, (people differ on the time interval) the eagles build a nest high in the coconut tree, and then abandon themselves, like advanced swimmers that dive into the water. So these eagles, from the top of the high palm tree, dive down into a lake, or pond or well, or any still water; they don't fly, but dive headfirst, with their wings folded intact on their backs. They abandon themselves and we see them dropping into the water, and when they come up they have lost every single feather. They are floating on the water, and the eagles are left stranded in the water, unable to swim or fly.

Somehow, they struggle and manage to reach the shore. Then the people come and feed the eagles, because the Eastern people look upon these holy eagles as representatives of God. Nobody will hurt them because they look upon them as heavenly beings. Then in six or seven weeks time, their new feathers have grown out and they fly back to the treetops. Nothing can stop them now. That is why "…they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they all mount up with wings as eagles;"

The eagles lose their feathers first; then they wait. They lose all their old feathers of negativism and of limitations. Too many Christians say, "I can't do it; I can't see it." These are negative feathers which must be done away with when we are born again and start believing God. The Christian must say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me!" (Philippians 4:13). This is a positive feather. When you come to Jesus Christ you say, "I can give anything." Then you will be in the mountaintops all the time.

When we come to the Lord Jesus Christ, we must examine ourselves, because we must be willing to say, "Lord, take away any wicked feather of unbelief in my heart, and remove any old feathers that have made me weak and brought me into limitations." A Christian has no limitations, because Christ has none. A Christian can do anything he wants to do, but generally he doesn't WANT to do anything!

A Christian loses all his feathers when he comes to Christ, because "…old things are passed away; behold all things are become new." (II Corinthians 5:17). Paul says, "…I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me". (Galatians 2:20). Is it any wonder that we are defeated Christians, when we try to live by sight, and by things? We, who have been saved, are to live by faith, not by sight; by the Spirit and not by flesh. When you come to the Lord Jesus Christ, he convicts you of how many old feathers you have.

Each person knows his own hindering feathers; maybe it is anger, maybe malice, maybe selfishness, maybe criticism, or gossip or some other dirty old feather hanging onto you! We come to Him, and the Holy Spirit will put His finger on the feather, and we must be willing to throw it off. After we have thrown away all the old feathers that have been holding us from blessings, THEN WE WAIT ON GOD! We can't wait on God and ask for new feathers, when we still have all our old dirty ones!

That is why the eagles have better sense than we do. The eagles don't pray, "Lord, these four feathers are getting old. I want to lose only these four feathers, Lord, because the others still look good to me. So please let me lose four old ones and you give me new ones." But that is what we Christians do, isn't it?

The eagle says, "Why don't I make a clean breast of the whole thing and become a new creation?" So you should say, "I am going to give up all my old feathers." If you lose only four feathers, you will fly a little better, but not as well as you should, because the old ones are still hanging on. That is why Christian people are gloomy and defeated. They get tired with every little step. Why don't they let new strength come to them? Because they don't want to lose those old feathers!

That is why I don't believe in old age. Our people in India live to be over 100 years old and we who are Christians are complaining and gray-headed at 45 or 50. Then when we get flat on our backs we go to bed and say, "Praise the Lord; the Lord put me here. This is my cross to bear." What a lie that is! The Lord never gave you such a cross. Our only cross in this world, my friends, is not suffering, although a great many saints are suffering; but our cross is to BEAR WITNESS TO JESUS CHRIST: a cross of joy and peace. It is not the fault of God that we suffer, because when Jesus Christ was wounded, it was for all our sicknesses, All our sicknesses were laid on him; therefore don't say "It is my cross!" Don't bring in Paul's thorn in the flesh, because Paul didn't have any sickness; people just think he did.

We should either quit calling ourselves Christians or else start practicing our faith, because we can't carry on as negative, defeated Christians. We bring disgrace on the church of God. Let us try to think right, for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! You can't change that law, so be careful what you think.

You can become a new creation this minute, and get rid of those negative feathers right now. The moment that you say, "Yes, Lord, I believe," that moment the old feathers are gone, and He will give you all new ones. They are love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. From that time on, you can live like a monarch, a prince, an heir and joint-heir with Christ!

I believe in healing. Every Christian ought to believe in healing. You can't believe one part of the Bible and just forget the rest of it. We have to believe all or none. We must shake off our old feathers of unbelief and LIVE. You are saved to live! The eagles don't pray. "Lord, I am poor and weak; there is no harm in having old feathers, Lord. After all, you created my feathers. They're weak, but that's my cross, Lord. Just let me suffer in it." They don't pray that way. That is the prayers' of human beings. Eagles show better sense. That is why they are called heavenly eagles. They know that the only way to get rid of the old feathers is to abandon themselves.

You abandon yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ and He will give you all new feathers, beloved friends. God bless you.

Bishop K.C. Pillai, D.D. https://eternallyblessed.org/archive/the-eagles-545
Thank you brother Saul mine you have opened my mind a lot.
God bless you.

Back