EGYPT AND THE NEWS.

That egypt in the prophetic books indicates: the world of the unrighteous religion/spirituality:

Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city(ie the human religion/spirituality), which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

If any would like to know Egypt's destiny , see. Isa. 19:2-4.

Personally I think people should rather look to Rev 17 and 18 and at the same time Google "Eurabia".

I think you will find the KINGDOMS of the arab world are not so much embracing "democracy" as throwing off the domination of the US that has sat upon them so heavily and so long. That nation they hate as much as Israel itself.

Satan is gathering the Nations against Israel and Jerusalem. Only ONE nation on Earth stands in their way. But it has proved itself to be not a nation of God but a nation as proud of itself and its achievements as the King of Babylon and those who built the tower of Babylon.

The Beast is the arrogance of Satan, but Babylon has always represented the arrogance of Man Himself. Government of the people, by the people, for the people leaves no place for either Satan OR God.

IMO (but also the opinion of many others). Perhaps I (and many others) am wrong but nothing yet has unfolded in the world that to my mind leads in any other direction.

So why are we sitting around having fun playing games of Trivial Pursuit??

Personally I think people should rather look to Rev 17 and 18 and at the same time Google "Eurabia".

I think you will find the KINGDOMS of the arab world are not so much embracing "democracy" as throwing off the domination of the US that has sat upon them so heavily and so long. That nation they hate as much as Israel itself.

Satan is gathering the Nations against Israel and Jerusalem. Only ONE nation on Earth stands in their way. But it has proved itself to be not a nation of God but a nation as proud of itself and its achievements as the King of Babylon and those who built the tower of Babylon.

The Beast is the arrogance of Satan, but Babylon has always represented the arrogance of Man Himself. Government of the people, by the people, for the people leaves no place for either Satan OR God.

IMO (but also the opinion of many others). Perhaps I (and many others) am wrong but nothing yet has unfolded in the world that to my mind leads in any other direction.

So why are we sitting around having fun playing games of Trivial Pursuit??

I believe that we will see the Muslim Brotherhood gain control of more and more Arab nations, until they finally get control of Saudi Arabia, and then NATO will likely send peace keeping troops to keep the Suez Canal open and the oil shipments moving, and/or to prevent war with Israel. The end result being most of Europe and the U.S.A. becoming engaged in a major war in alliance with Israel.

Shalom!

I believe that we will see the Muslim Brotherhood gain control of more and more Arab nations, until they finally get control of Saudi Arabia, and then NATO will likely send peace keeping troops to keep the Suez Canal open and the oil shipments moving, and/or to prevent war with Israel. The end result being most of Europe and the U.S.A. becoming engaged in a major war in alliance with Israel.

Shalom!

Ezekiel 38:And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Islamic War Against Israel
Psalm 83 & Isaiah 19
Isaiah 19 prophesies that civil war will break out in Egypt, likely as a precursor the fulfillment of Psalm 83--Arabs' end-time war against Israel. We are eyewitnesses to Isaiah's prophetic declaration of this Middle East turmoil as foretold in Isaiah 19 and Psalm 83.
Isaiah’s prophecy for Egypt worsens. Isaiah 19:5-12 tells us unprecedented religious and economic strife plagues the nation according to the purposes of the Lord. Egypt's disastrous condition is likely due to its internal strife and future war in Psalm 83. We read in Isaiah 19:16-18 that Israel will take over five cities in Egypt. One of these cities will be called “the City of Destruction,” implying the total desolation of this city. Daniel 11:5-45 speaks specifically about the king of the south (Egypt's) clashes with the king of the north (Israel).
This January 2011 has seen the governments of Lebanon, Tunisia, and Egypt experiencing internal struggles. Jordan's government is reacting. Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan are involved in Psalm 83. These are times to be in God's Word with our ear to the news. Global events are moving speedily towards life-changing events for everyone on Planet Earth, and the prophetic showdown between good and evil. It's an invaluable time to know the Scriptures, the prophecies and our Savior. We have hope in these troubling times, and there are people surrounding us who don't. They need to know the prophecies. They were given to provide us information from a loving God that will enable us to stand firm in troubling times, to share God's truths and love, and to be ambassadors of the coming King.

Psalm 83
1 O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
2 See how your enemies growl, how your foes rear their heads.
3 With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”
5 With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.[b]
9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, LORD,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the LORD—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth

Isaiah 19

A Prophecy Against Egypt
1 A prophecy against Egypt:
See, the LORD rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.
5 The waters of the river will dry up,
and the riverbed will be parched and dry.
6 The canals will stink;
the streams of Egypt will dwindle and dry up.
The reeds and rushes will wither,
7 also the plants along the Nile,
at the mouth of the river.
Every sown field along the Nile
will become parched, will blow away and be no more.
8 The fishermen will groan and lament,
all who cast hooks into the Nile;
those who throw nets on the water
will pine away.
9 Those who work with combed flax will despair,
the weavers of fine linen will lose hope.
10 The workers in cloth will be dejected,
and all the wage earners will be sick at heart.
11 The officials of Zoan are nothing but fools;
the wise counselors of Pharaoh give senseless advice.
How can you say to Pharaoh,
“I am one of the wise men,
a disciple of the ancient kings”?
12 Where are your wise men now?
Let them show you and make known
what the LORD Almighty
has planned against Egypt.
13 The officials of Zoan have become fools,
the leaders of Memphis are deceived;
the cornerstones of her peoples
have led Egypt astray.
14 The LORD has poured into them
a spirit of dizziness;
they make Egypt stagger in all that she does,
as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
15 There is nothing Egypt can do—
head or tail, palm branch or reed.
16 In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the LORD Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the LORD Almighty is planning against them.
18 In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun.
19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. 21 So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the LORD and keep them. 22 The LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the LORD, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.
23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

A very good post Major, which also reveals a commendable dedication to the study of G-d's Holy word. Amen!

Shalom uvrachah – peace and blessing.

That egypt in the prophetic books indicates: the world of the unrighteous religion/spirituality:

Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city(ie the human religion/spirituality), which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

Jesus Christ was crucified in the "corridors"/"streets"/ways of the human religious power - He was crucified from the world(-ly)/earth(-ly) clergy(the pharisees and scribes) - egypt and sodom have been venues/centers of religious/spiritual iniquity, and for this subsequently these words have become symbols of the human religious/spiritual iniquity, and for this it is written: "the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt".

Matthew 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!"

Shalom!

U.S.A. yes, but you may find Europe on the other side when "push comes to shove". (Remember the Beast is represented by the Bear, the Lion, and the Leopard and arises from the sea - which in Biblical times referred to the Mediterranian).

It would be a mistake to think the nations the USA has dominated for so long are actually its willing allies. The USA's grip on the world, economically, militarily, socially, politically, industrially, etc. is rapidly slipping - and the world knows it.

Remember Satan gathers ALL the nations against Israel and Jerusalem - except one, the one destroyed by the beast and the ten kingdoms.

Bear, Lion, Leopard, Dragon, .... but no Eagle???

Something we should all ponder because soon the world you know and have grown so comfortable (and sadly for many, so sleepy) in is about to change, and not for the better. It has started already.

A very good post Major, which also reveals a commendable dedication to the study of G-d's Holy word. Amen!

Shalom uvrachah – peace and blessing.

Thanks........but not really. It is just quotes from the Word of God that apply to what I believe is the Last Days that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24.

IF one is interested, the actual book to read and comprehend in the Scriptures is Daniel. Without a comprehensive grasp of the prophesis is Daniel......the Revelation will make no sese whatsoever.

Jesus is coming again!!!!!

Shalom!

I believe that your are correct. My only comment would be that IMO America can be counted out of any endtime scenarios. There is NOTHING in the Scriptures to even suggest that America is an endtime player, unless we believe that our involvment in NATO will be the motivator and that is possible but certainly not clear.

IMO the Rapture will effect America more than all the other nations. That one event will leave a tremendous void in leadership and with out the Christians motivating the government, there will be NO help coming from America to Israel when she is surrounded by Muslims.

Personally I embrace the "post tribulation rapture view," because every promise and every warning contained in the scriptures is given only to those which have the Spiritual eyes to see, and ears to hear with, IE the body of Yeshua. I further believe that there is only one second coming called "the day of the Lord," at which time there are no more chances for anyone further to be saved, we are either ready to enter into the wedding supper, or we are shut out forever. I believe that when Yeshua comes for His bride he rescues her from the tribulation and puts an end to the tribulation at the same time. Mt. 24:21-22. Mt. 13:30. 2 Pe. 3:10-13.

Shabbat Shalom!

Personally I embrace the "post tribulation rapture view," because every promise and every warning contained in the scriptures is given only to those which have the Spiritual eyes to see, and ears to hear with, IE the body of Yeshua. I further believe that there is only one second coming called "the day of the Lord," at which time there are no more chances for anyone further to be saved, we are either ready to enter into the wedding supper, or we are shut out forever. I believe that when Yeshua comes for His bride he rescues her from the tribulation and puts an end to the tribulation at the same time. Mt. 24:21-22. Mt. 13:30. 2 Pe. 3:10-13.

Shabbat Shalom!

Bless you my friend!

May I ask you a couple of questions? Well, I am going to anyway (ha).

If you believe in a POST tribulation rapture, please explain what the purpose of such an event would be.

Then if you would, and I believe everyone agrees that the Tribulation Period is God's wrath upon the unbelieving world focused on Israel to bring them to Christ. Now IF we do not believe that then we need to re-read the book of the Revelation and there we see one set of judgments after another unpon this world. Revelation even defines itself in Chapter 14:19 by saying...............

"And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the WRATH OF GOD".

Now having understood that the Tribulation Period is a time of God's wrath..........how do you then explain 1 Thessalonians 5:1????????

"For God hath NOT appointed US to WRATH but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ".

Chapter 4:13-17 is Paul's definition of the Rapture. Then he explains that the "US" in verse 9 is the saved who in fact make up the church.
"YE are children of light and children of the day". That is a comparitive statement applied to the wicked who are seen as children of the night (Darkness) verse #7.

Just something for you to pray and think about. In reality, a POST (after Tribulation) Rapture makes no sense at all and in fact causes a real problem with the context of the verses I gave.

Pre-tribulation can't be the correct interpretation, because Christians are going to be pursecuted during this time, so we have to be here for at least part of the tribulation period.

So it must be either mid-tribulation or post.

In favor of a post-tribulation, I would ask After Jesus comes for the whole world to see, what would be the point in continuing the tribualtion? Isn't that the time of judgment?

First I must make clear that the tribulation is not G-d's wrath upon mankind, but Satan's henchmen known as 666, or the beast, and sometimes called the Antichrist, coming against Yeshua church. Rev. 12: 17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, (IE. the Church/ Yeshua bride) and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (IE. Christians.)

Rev. 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; (IE. Just as Job was tried, and even Yeshua Apostles.) and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

We have to understand that the book of Revelation is not in chronological order, the parchments which contained Revelation were not in order when the translators received them, so they could only do their best to keep the message flowing in some understandable format.

Rev. 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, (who worshiped the beast? The unbelievers!) saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 1/2 years) 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, (Yeshua bride). and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (IE. the deceived worldly peoples.)

Rev. 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, (IE more Christian Martyrs.) that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

Rev. 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (IE. Christians.) 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

Rev. 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." (The Millennium.)

G-d's wrath.

Revelation 8:5-13. 9:1-21. Rev. 16:4 "And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy." & through to 21. Also captors 17: & 18: are both pertaining to G-d's wrath upon the wicked as well. Be blessed my friend.

Shabbat shalom.

Ezekiel 38:And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

If anyone here is intersted in gaining a bit of knowlege,I would like to point out that those who dwell within the promised land today are not mentioned in Ezekiel 38.Egypt,Iraq,Jordan.None of those nations within the promised land are mentioned in Ezekiel 38.The reason is simple.Gog does not come upon the mountains of Israel untill after the 1000 year reign.The nations that dwell within the promised land had been defeated 1000 years before Gog even comes against Israel and it is at that time that the Lamb defeats the ten kings that Israel recieves the kingdom 1000 years before Ezekiel 38.

First I must make clear that the tribulation is not G-d's wrath upon mankind, but Satan's henchmen known as 666, or the beast, and sometimes called the Antichrist, coming against Yeshua church. Rev. 12: 17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, (IE. the Church/ Yeshua bride) and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ." (IE. Christians.)

Rev. 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; (IE. Just as Job was tried, and even Yeshua Apostles.) and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."

We have to understand that the book of Revelation is not in chronological order, the parchments which contained Revelation were not in order when the translators received them, so they could only do their best to keep the message flowing in some understandable format.

Rev. 13:4 "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, (who worshiped the beast? The unbelievers!) saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (3 1/2 years) 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, (Yeshua bride). and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (IE. the deceived worldly peoples.)

Rev. 6:10 "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, (IE more Christian Martyrs.) that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

Rev. 14:12 "Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. (IE. Christians.) 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them."

Rev. 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years." (The Millennium.)

G-d's wrath.

Revelation 8:5-13. 9:1-21. Rev. 16:4 "And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy." & through to 21. Also captors 17: & 18: are both pertaining to G-d's wrath upon the wicked as well. Be blessed my friend.

Shabbat shalom.

Not many of Israel understand that Israel serves the king of Babylon even though the book of revelation is written so that Israel could understand it easily .It seems that those of the nation of Israel have compassed sea and land from all the world in order to follow the beast.To love and desire something so dearly as its own kingdom only to have it taken from them and given to those who follow the Lamb.

Pre-tribulation can't be the correct interpretation, because Christians are going to be pursecuted during this time, so we have to be here for at least part of the tribulation period.

In favor of a post-tribulation, I would ask After Jesus comes for the whole world to see, what would be the point in continuing the tribualtion? Isn't that the time of judgment?

Mt 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

It is the Messianic jews inside the nation state of Israel that are persecuted by the nations that have followed the beast from all over the world.It is they who are killed for thier testimony of Jesus.It is they who do not worship the beast or recieve his mark.It is they who shall reign for 1000 years.

Amen! It sure is, and there are no second chances after Messiah comes for His Church bride. The way I determine it to be a Post Tribulation Rapture is in the fact that the tribulation ends when Yeshua comes to rescue His bride the Church, then it is all over for 666 and Satan's followers. 2 Peter 3:10-14.

Mt 23;34
Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and [some] of them ye shall kill and crucify; and [some] of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute [them] from city to city:

It is the Messianic jews inside the nation state of Israel that are persecuted by the nations that have followed the beast from all over the world.It is they who are killed for thier testimony of Jesus.It is they who do not worship the beast or recieve his mark.It is they who shall reign for 1000 years.

Rev. 13: 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

I believe my friend that if you do an in deapth study on the aspects of the Millennium, you will find that it is actually a 1000 year training period for all the redeemed in Yeshua, you see we are very slow learners, so it appears that it will take some of us a thousand years to get our walk right. It is the time that Yeshua HaMashiach rules with the rod of iron. Following the Millennium the New City Jerusalem comes down out of Heaven from G-d, and with G-d; and since sin can not exist in the presence of Ha’Elyon (The most High G-d.) We have to have it right, or we would cease to exist upon coming into the presence of G-d.

Blessings my friend, shalom!

Are you saying that those who do not worship the beast and are killed for thier tesimony of Christ do not reign with Christ for 1000 years?Im not saying that I shall reign.Im just saying who they are.

Rev 20;4

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Back