End Times- Why Are We Goofy?

Christ stated plainly that "none knows the day or hour".
There are simply not enough details in scripture to make anything more than educated guesses.
He most likely did that for a reason, to cut down on the number of last minute conversions that
liscentious people are so famous for. If you don't know when the axe will fall you need to behave yourself
all the time.

And if a person really did know the details, who would he tell? There is hardly a person on the planet who wouldn't
call him a liar or a fool to his face.

9 The great dragon was thrown out, that ancient serpent, also known as the Devil and Satan [the Adversary], the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. Rev. 12:9

So what does this scripture underlined portion really mean? Are HS led Christians a part of the whole world?

Glad someone understands that Rev 12 has already happened. :)

Because prophecy is part of scripture we are commanded to study it.

What is passed off today is mostly newspaper exegesis where one takes current events and tries to force them into the biblical prophetic passages. This is exactly opposite to how prophecy should be learned. First learn what the prophets foretold then as events around us take place they may or may not have a bearing.

And what Prophecies might those be?

It's the Nostradamus effect, we compare things that have happened to determine if Nostradamus said something that was actually right.

We understand Scriptures first, then believe and wait on those. We don't just take random events and try to make them fit scriptures. I can tie a whole lot of things to scriptures If I do that, which is what is going on.

What are we really suppose to watch anyway?

Jesus said watch these things and pray.

1) Wars, rumors of Wars. (We have that)
2) Earthquakes in divers places (That would be depending on who you ask. CNN did a fascinating report on this though)
3) And the gospel must first be published among all nations. (We are getting close to this)
4) ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet. (A temple? Jesus did not mention Temple. Watch Israel I guess)

Some things to watch, but nothing like these End Times places tell us.

And if a person really did know the details, who would he tell? There is hardly a person on the planet who wouldn't
call him a liar or a fool to his face.

That is good, and hence why I took out "Victory in the last days" from my website name. I don't want to be a part of the End Time fanatics.

Several of the saints have commented on the anti-christ and his behaviors.
born in Israel of a wanton Jewess of the tribe of Dan
sets up his capitol in Jerusalem and greatly increases the size and splendor of the city
sets a statue of himself in the Holy of Holies in the newly made temple in Jerusalem
immitates Christ in most things but calls Christ an impostor
is capable of performing "wonders" such as healings and raising the dead
most Jews (and pagans) accept him as their God
strongly persecutes those who reject him

IF the Jews divide Jerusalem in half N & S, and trade that for a spot on the Temple mount to build their Temple, then once that Temple goes up, (beginning at when they resume sacrifice) you have about 10 years before the 2nd coming according to scripture ..

Hi Ixoye. Do you have scripture for the underlined?

I made a site called "Christian Victory in the Last days"

You know, we might be getting close to the end and I figure a site to help others grow in faith in God and walk in the authority given to us by Jesus. I thought it was a great name and now I am not so sure.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in a pre-trib rapture, have nothing against those that believe that. I don't even care if you believe in a post-trib and think we go through some tribulation. The whole point was to prepare spiritually for the days to come.

Sadly though, last days, or end time Christian stuff gets a "One of those" treatments. We have tons of other web sites out there with all kinds of doom and gloom prophecy about how we suck at getting the Word out, churches are falling apart and America along with everyone else is doomed.

I don't think I could stand one more prophecy about how America is going down the tubes. It's like someone is passing out a script to read from and then call it a "Thus saith the Lord" One guy posted a video about how He and the wife fasted 40 days to get the year Prophecy for all the Churches. He said the dollar is going to fall, Your momma is going to start carrying a machine gun, Churches not part of the "REAL" church are doomed. "Whats a real church anyway?" and how all the real Christians are going to come together. Bla, bla, bla, bla.

The poor guy starved himself to get nothing!!!

There are pages about animals dying off mysteriously this year. Yes, scruffy the neighbors dog died so it must be close to the end. Israel found this special ink, the East Gate is going to open, and who cares? Jesus said watch two things and yet we get list of things that prove it's the end. True or not it don't matter, just anything that would alarm someone.

I have to change the name of my site. It's going to be some work, but nobody likes labels and I feel bad that some of my Brothers and Sisters are not all there mentally. Just reading over one ladies post about how we have to get ready to battle Satan, and we have to put oil on our door frames. Why do I have to battle Satan? Jesus already kicked the snot out of him and the last enemy to be defeated will be death. Praise God death won't hold us, it has no sting.

Anyway, if you read this far then you need to find something better to do. I know I do.

Your all blessed.

Michael.
I think the site name and idea is good. All Christians talk about these days are the end times. Life sux right now! There will always be goofy people. Your site name is not goofy.

Thank you Brother King!!! However I come to find a whole lot of End time prophecy sites and as much as the end times are a cool subject with a lot of folks, I don't want to get labeled or dissapoint people when they find I don't have 14 Articles on the strange weather patterns, Proof of upcoming doom.

The problem I have with many end times "experts" (aside from the ones who set specific dates) are how everything is always "soon", "eminent", and "just around the corner". The problem is, they've been saying that since I was born, and according to my parents since they were born, and according to my grandparents, since they were born.

I think these guys would benefit from reading The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

The problem I have with many end times "experts" (aside from the ones who set specific dates) are how everything is always "soon", "eminent", and "just around the corner". The problem is, they've been saying that since I was born, and according to my parents since they were born, and according to my grandparents, since they were born.

I think these guys would benefit from reading The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

If my End time Site tells you to relax, you got a few hundreds years, then you don't really have a reason to come back to find the latest concrete proof that Jesus is just minutes away. Got to tell you something to keep coming back for another 50 years, right?

Hi Ixoye. Do you have scripture for the underlined?

sure .. here is a graphic I made ..
LASTDAYSTIMELINE_zps9c271249.jpg

That looks pretty good. need a bit of math to understand it, but still good. Thank you for sharing that.

your welcome Michael .. what is shown to me, does not belong to me to bury in the ground, but to invest by giving it to all ..

Last edited:
Michael, I believe the problem lies in the interpretation. Some how, the "pretrib", "posttrib" interpretations that exist today have been accepted as gospel when they are just the thoughts of men. Today's end-time eschatology primarily derives its predictions from the book of revelation and the book of revelation begins by telling us that this is a "revelation" of Jesus Christ. Yet when many interpret prophecy, they divorce Jesus from it and enter into a world of speculation. Prophecy is good news and is in fact mostly positive in its forward look--when interpreted properly according to the method scripture has provided for us.

God Bless,
MoG

I have no idea who made this graphic, but it is an excellent map of the Book of Revelations ..
LastDays_zps66dbde0b.jpg
I hope you don't mind me stealing this to look over. It has the Seals and trumpets at the same time which is cool because John did not write the events in any order, but the Order shown. Visions would have to be like that if your showing different events to come it would have to be written in the Order the events given, but not always in the Order the events take place.

Michael, I believe the problem lies in the interpretation. Some how, the "pretrib", "posttrib" interpretations that exist today have been accepted as gospel when they are just the thoughts of men. Today's end-time eschatology primarily derives its predictions from the book of revelation and the book of revelation begins by telling us that this is a "revelation" of Jesus Christ. Yet when many interpret prophecy, they divorce Jesus from it and enter into a world of speculation. Prophecy is good news and is in fact mostly positive in its forward look--when interpreted properly according to the method scripture has provided for us.

God Bless,
MoG

Right, Post trib does not "REALLY" take a position about when Jesus comes. They take a position of just waiting it out until the smoke clears. Each group having other reasons as a root for what they believe, and most the time it's not based on scriptures.
Paul never gave a time line for the Resurrection, a contested timing event for both groups but if you examine it clearly there is no time for the event.
Jesus should be the main focus though no matter what position you take, if Jesus is not the focus, then whatever position won't matter. I don't like at all the Preterist view as you have to make some things "Hyperbole" to explain it.

Blessings.

The Mystery of the Saints/Church ..

1Cr 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
1Cr 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Eph 3:3 that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief.
Eph 5:32 This mystery is great; but I am speaking with reference to Christ and the church

Rev 3:10 ‘Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to fntest those who dwell on the earth.

Rev 10:7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.

7th Trumpet - Consists of seven Bowl Judgements of the Wrath of God.

Rev 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”
Rev 11:18 “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Rev 15:1 Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished.

Paul never gave a time line for the Resurrection, a contested timing event for both groups but if you examine it clearly there is no time for the event.

I would say Paul giving us the "last trumpet" (which is the 7th) would indeed qualify as a time frame .. as well as wrath is what we are kept from, immediately follows that .. my 2 cents

The only issue I have is nothing tells us to count trumpets, The Greek reads at the last sound of the trumpet the trumpet will sound, meaning that trumpets are blown in a series of sounds or in succession and at the end or last sound we are raised up. This really does not denote a 7th Angelic trumpet, nor any scripture that points to the 7th angelic trumpet and with what Paul said.

Also the trumpet Paul mentions He calls the Trump of God, by an Archangel. Not the same as the ones that sound the events in Revelation.

Michael is mentioned in Dan 12 "At that time we are delivered" and a Archangel mentioned in Thess, but Michael name is not given, so it's an Assumption that it may be Michael at the same event of being delivered. Michael or any archangel is ever mentioned in connection with the 7 Angelic trumpets that sound events in Rev.

Hence Why I don't find the evidence conclusive to Paul's timing of trumpets with connection to Revelation because Trumpets just sound events, and they sound more than once depending on the type of warning or event. To say the last trump means the 7th angelic trumpet, and not the last sound of the trumpet after it blows a series of sounds which is mostly understood, would be premature without something telling us different.

Blessings.

Back