Favorite place to eat?

I am curious...where you live, what places do you LOVE to go eat at?
Me, I am in South Florida....we love tacos in my house! :)
I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, my favorite restaurant is a place named Michael's Restaurant located in Etowah, Tennessee about 50 miles north of Chattanooga. We try to eat there about once a month. They have the most mouthwatering BBQ smoked prime rib as well as extraordinary coconut chicken tenders.

I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, my favorite restaurant is a place named Michael's Restaurant located in Etowah, Tennessee about 50 miles north of Chattanooga. We try to eat there about once a month. They have the most mouthwatering BBQ smoked prime rib as well as extraordinary coconut chicken tenders.
"coconut chicken tenders" Ok, never had one of those, but sounds like I would really enjoy it.

Ray

ooh supermarket roasted chicken just isn't the same.
Would love to go out to restaurant but atm we are not allowed. They may be doing a roaring trade takeaway but I prefer the whole going out to eat thing, with being served and sitting on comfy chairs, and being waited on! Also no dishes to wash up.

I don’t really have a place that is a favourite.

But I would like to go and eat at one of those medieval banquets in a castle where everyone throws the pheasant bones to the dogs whilst listening to a harp.

Something about very large feast that just make me hungry.

No wonder Jesus enjoyed them😊

ooh supermarket roasted chicken just isn't the same.
Would love to go out to restaurant but atm we are not allowed. They may be doing a roaring trade takeaway but I prefer the whole going out to eat thing, with being served and sitting on comfy chairs, and being waited on! Also no dishes to wash up.

Come to Florida. Been OPEN for business all the time. Our Governor is doing a great job!

What about the Asian Buffet in Chattanogga????

I have too many to mention, as every state I have lived in has several favorites.
Here in NC I enjoy a place in New Bern called Persimmons. I love the off the menu specials the chef comes up with, for they are a surprise.
However there are many I like equally, for different reasons within a two hour drive. Fine dining is about the entire experience from ambiance, specialty drinks, to original dessert options. It takes a lot to impress me with food being raised with home made everything including pasta. We are no strangers to preparing gourmet meals in our own kitchens.

Back