Favorite Psalms?

Okay so favorite Psalms?

I think most believers would include Psalm 23; and it's good to link it with the Good Shepherd of John chapter 10.

So where else have folk been blessed in the Psalms?
I don't know if anyone else actually mentioned this.. I don't know if many would call it as their favorite.. For me, one Psalm always stands out.. That would be Psalm 51.

Ohh how often I have prayed to Lord - Create in me a clean heart Lord.. Every time He has answered! Often it has felt like a mirror.. Reflecting my state and the need of Lord in my life..

Okay so favorite Psalms?

I think most believers would include Psalm 23; and it's good to link it with the Good Shepherd of John chapter 10.

So where else have folk been blessed in the Psalms?

It is hard to just pick one but if I had to pick one it would have to be Psalm 91......

Haha no...I think throughout the Psalm this confesses that we are all born with sin and that by salvation through the Lord, we can be set free.
Praise Jesus!

Palms 8 - I even found a music video of it in Hebrew! :) It's sung by the folks of a Messianic Church (www.kkcj.org) in Jerusalem - turns out a friend of mine goes there after I shared the video with him! Small world in God's work! :D

Back