Feasts

Me too...I'd never heard of him before. What has been ringing with me the last few weeks was why God "talked" with me 4 and a half years ago. It wasn't a call to preach, save souls, whatever. It was a call to find His people. To learn and understand. It was solely because He loves ME and wanted me to be ready and He knew how long it would take me. I am awed.

As for church rummage sales...I haven't been to one in eons but when I was 11/12, I bought a set of brass candle lamps for 10 cents that I still have to this day. Handy when the power goes out.

Speaking of Dan Goodwin...I got an email today from PITN and they highlight him and the feasts:

Important...New Released Book!
by Dan Goodwin
A Seven-fold Promise of His Soon Coming

spacer.gif

72ec9db8dfb47ca9149690a1_180x280.jpg

Our friend in Christ, Evangelist Dan Goodwin, along with his co-author, Bill Waugh, have just released an updated and revised book that they first published in 2008. This is a small book of only 75 pages, but at Prophecy in the News, we believe it is one of the most up-to-date and timely books on prophetic events that are happening today! This is not just another book dealing with prophecy! We feel that it is so urgent that you read this book to be prepared for the world we live in today and the coming events in the future!

Daniel Goodwin has been in the ministry since 1983. He has authored several books including the best seller, God’s Final Jubilee. He hosts the God’s Final Jubilee Radio Program on 1280AM KXEG in Phoenix, AZ. Daniel speaks at churches and prophecy conferences across America. He is a frequent guest on Prophecy in the News TV, Southwest Radio Church, and many other media outlets.
We are proud to call him our friend in Christ!
Dan's co-author, Bill Waugh, has been in the ministry since 1985. He is a pastor and has taught Bible at Shawnee Baptist College in Shawnee, OK. He is an avid student of Bible prophecy.
The title of this very important book is:
A Seven-fold Promise of His Soon Coming

Dan and Bill believe that we are living in the last days; time is short and we are very close to the end of the world. Everything has been turned upside down. America has lost her moral compass. Everything is getting ready to change and the “strong delusion” has already begun. The influence of Satan and his followers can be seen and felt even in our churches. Jesus is getting ready to come back and snatch His bride from the earth. Events are happening that will lead the world to follow one man and yoke all religions together. This book reveals some startling prophetic truths that you need to know about now!
It is time that God’s people awaken to the reality that we may be the last generation upon the earth. We may be the generation that is caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds and it may be sooner than anyone realizes!
Chapter one starts with Daniel's 70th Week, as some end time mysteries can be seen today like never before and some hidden prophetic truths of Daniel have been UNSEALED in these last days! Other chapters include the Pre-Tribulation Rapture, A Wedding Made in Heaven, and a very important chapter on Sign of the Times. You will learn about The Creative Week, Seven Clocks A Tickin', The Seven Feasts and why the Feast of Trumpets would make a great day for the rapture, plus God's Final Jubilee! As you read on through the book, you will discover the truth in chapters titled: Joseph, A Type of Christ, When Did the New Testament Age Begin? and What Year is it Anyway? The truth about the beginning being, not at the birth of Christ in the New Testament, but at Calvary.
Get solid biblical proof of a pre-tribulation rapture and learn why we believe there will be 6,000 years of human history and then a 1,000-year Sabbath rest.
This small, but very powerful book will stir up the slumbering christian, as well as encourage and bring hope to the working, but exhausted laborer of God! You will not be able to put this book down until you have read every chapter! Order your copy today and purchase an extra copy to give to a dear family member or your best friend. Help Dan and all of us at Prophecy in the News, spread the Gospel of Christ!
A Seven-fold Promise Book
$13.95 plus S&H
Item # B3514

5e50535dc03b8872d93ceb79_95x145.JPG

If you have not read Dan's' world famous book titled:
God's Final Jubilee

we are proud to make available another special offer of Dan's books and his DVD set! This offer will include his book and his six-DVD set.
God's Final Jubilee is being proclaimed by some as, "The most up-to-date biblical study of prophetic events of our day!" Others have called it "A stunning and even chilling revelation of how close we are to the end of the world!" The purpose of this book is to sound the horn to the people of God. Jesus is coming, and He is coming soon! Global events are happening so fast it is hard to keep up. Everything is in place for the rise of the Antichrist. Dan Goodwin proclaims that it is time for the slumbering church to awaken and get ready to meet the Lord. The clock is getting ready to strike midnight. Everything on earth is about to change. Woe unto those who are not ready to meet the Lord.
THIS BOOK REVEALS:
The 70th and final Jubilee is on the horizon.
The Bible's built-in prophetic calendar.
The customs of a Jewish wedding and the Bride of Christ.
The purpose of the Tribulation from the book of Daniel..
Ten solid proofs of a Pre-Tribulation rapture.
The reason the Tribulation is measured in days and not years.
The Kinsman Redeemer and the title deed to planet earth.
Why we may be the last generation.
A seven thousand year history of the world.
The identity of the two witnesses.
When the New Testament really began.
What in the world is going on.
The four Blood Moons over Israel.
God's Final Jubilee
was published in March of 2014 and has 236 powerful pages! It's a book for the mature student of Bible prophecy who wants to go deeper into the Scriptures and understand the Bible at a different level.
Along with the book, you will receive his six DVD set:
In June of 2014, Evangelist Dan Goodwin preached at a prophecy conference at Immanuel Baptist Church in Harlan, Kentucky, on the topics of his best-selling book: God's Final Jubilee. It was recorded and put onto Six-DVDs. Each one is approximately 45 minutes long.
As part of this special offer, you will also receive:
REVELATION
A Guide To Help in the Study of Revelation

If you love reading the book of Revelation and want to learn more about the Second Coming of Christ and understand what the Bible says about the end-times we live in now, you will want to add this book to your library. Dan takes his scriptures from the authorized King James Bible. This spiral bound book of 73 pages gives an illustrated - Tribulation Timeline Chart. Dan explains each chapter in the book of Revelation with a theme title. Some of the themes of the chapters are:
CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH - Chapter 1
THE SEVEN CHURCHES - Chapters 2 & 3
THE RAPTURE - Chapter 4
THE FOUR HORSEMEN - Chapter 6
SEALED 144,000 - Chapter 7
A PAUSE IN HEAVEN - Chapter 8
HELL ON EARTH - Chapter 9
SATAN'S UNHOLY TRINITY - Chapter 13
FALL OF RELIGIOUS BABYLON - Chapter 17
SECOND COMING OF CHRIST - Chapter 19
NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH - Chapter 21
GOD'S FINAL PLEA TO COME - Chapter 22
Two very important chapters on the last few pages are titled:
A LESSON ON WHO CAN GET SAVED DURING
TRIBULATION AND WHEN
and
CAN A PERSON BE 100% CERTAIN OF HEAVEN
To help you in the study of Revelation, we are including a three DVD set by J.R. Church titled:
Revealing Revelation

Disc 1: Rev. 1-7
Disc 2: Rev. 8-16
Disc 3: Rev. 17-22
Plus... this DVD set comes with a PDF of the complete 2014 Magazines published by
Prophecy in the News.

To complete this package, we are offering a booklet by Dan Goodwin for the first time titled:
Biblical Forgiveness
Pastor Tom Crank of Madeira Baptist Church in Cincinnati, Ohio, says..."When the Bible is presented from the Holy Ghost's point of view, it always makes sense. God has given Bro. Goodwin good insight to a great truth. Here are much needed answers to questions about forgiveness."

I dunno that I agree about Shavuot/Pentecost Feast is the Harpaza/Rapture day but I can see why Missler could think it. Good video on the feasts and other things (especially the cross of Numbers).

I dunno that I agree about Shavuot/Pentecost Feast is the Harpaza/Rapture day but I can see why Missler could think it. Good video on the feasts and other things (especially the cross of Numbers).

The word of God is as simple as "Jesus Loves YOU" and as complicated as life itself. As we get closer to His return, more and more of that complexity will fade away - and it's not just about the end times, but the very meanings of many things we take for granted becoming more alive and real in our daily lives and those of the world.

I agree that the message of the Word is as simple as God loves us but I have to say that the complexity and the authenticity takes my breath away. It's like looking at a 10 dimensional tapestry when you thought, at first glance it was the comforter you dragged around as a child.

I agree that the message of the Word is as simple as God loves us but I have to say that the complexity and the authenticity takes my breath away. It's like looking at a 10 dimensional tapestry when you thought, at first glance it was the comforter you dragged around as a child.
So true. I think of the awesomeness in a flower petal and I'm at a loss for words. Why would He also not put at least that much work into His word in a way it can be appreciated by people of different levels of intelligence? The simple beauty through the eyes of a child, or to the scientist studying the cellular structure, or to the botanists caring for it. He did and more, we just have to find it. :D

Boy!!! Blowing a shofar isn't as easy as it would seem in theory. Silk <------still practicing.

So... you have to sound the shofar 100 times for the feast of trumpets?

Back