Follow your dream

Follow Your Dream
And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee.
– Exodus 3:11-12
igCW-fNDKUEOjISjt8d8y_2p7T-ziHUmreoqtHcVihGKAo_X1prOoqR7J9Oo0eYmCyAzYRwJ4Cv8v2aPiG6_g31xuhxo20Rpm5ydDoZyBIIkP_8TBvCAjcmwf0NnLLLIdOyDWg=s0-d-e1-ft

Have you ever had a Holy Spirit-inspired dream, a dream of doing something really great for Jesus? A dream of being so prosperous, for instance, that you can finance a nationwide revival? A dream of leading thousands of people to the Lord?
At one time or another, you probably have, but perhaps you backed away from it. You thought, Oh my, I couldn’t do that. Satan’s kept me defeated for so long I have a poor self-image.

If so, I have some good news for you. If you’ll believe God, even a poor self-image won’t keep you from success. Look in the book of Exodus and you’ll see a man who proved that. His name was Moses.

Moses didn’t have a very good self-image. He’d made a terrible mistake early in his career. It was a mistake that drove him into the wilderness and kept him there for 40 years herding someone else’s sheep.
He’d once dreamed of being a deliverer of God’s people, but no more. As far as he was concerned, he was finished...a failure...a flop!

But God didn’t think so. In fact, when God came to Moses in that wilderness, He didn’t ask for Moses’ credentials. He didn’t mention his shady history. He just told him to go see Pharaoh and tell him to let God’s people go.

Moses, however, was still wrestling with his poor self-image. “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh?” he stammered.

You know what God said in response? He just said, “Certainly, I will be with thee.”

You see, it didn’t matter who Moses was. What mattered was that the living God was with him. The same thing is true for you today. You don’t need a history of successes behind you to answer God’s call. You don’t need a string of spiritual credentials. All you need is the presence of the Lord.

Think about that when the devil tells you you’re a failure, when he says you’ll never be able to do what God has put in your heart to do. Put him in his place. Tell him it doesn’t matter who you are because the living God is with you.

Then dare to follow your dream!
igCW-fNDKUEOjISjt8d8y_2p7T-ziHUmreoqtHcVihGKAo_X1prOoqR7J9Oo0eYmCyAzYRwJ4Cv8v2aPiG6_g31xuhxo20Rpm5ydDoZyBIIkP_8TBvCAjcmwf0NnLLLIdOyDWg=s0-d-e1-ft

Scripture Reading: Exodus 3:1-14

© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved

Christina Noble had a dream to go to Vietnam to love the children.
martin Luther King had a dream for the children of USA.

God told Moses to lead His children out of Egypt. God is all about His children.

It didnt enter Moses head to finance anything. He just needed to rely on God and obey Him. Christina Noble had no money, neither it seems did Martin Luther King. George Muller never asked anyone for a cent. GLadys Aylward had only two pennies and she worked as a maid.

The dream isnt about being prosperous so you can 'finance a revival' certainly Jesus, who was born in a stable, wasnt exactly rich, his parents couldnt afford full sacrifice, and his disciples couldnt with their own money, feed 5000 people.

What God asks of us and calls us to do, is not so we can have a good self-image. He calls us for His purpose to love one another...and to show love to those who have not encountered Him before.

Moses herding sheep was practice for leading His people out of Egypt. See nothing is ever wasted.

Also God gave Moses Aaron to be his mouthpiece as well. So, whatever language difficulties or speech thing he had, wasnt going to be an issue. God will send helpers your way to accomplish His purpose.

Follow Your Dream
And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee.

Have you ever had a Holy Spirit-inspired dream, a dream of doing something really great for Jesus? A dream of being so prosperous, for instance, that you can finance a nationwide revival? A dream of leading thousands of people to the Lord?
At one time or another, you probably have, but perhaps you backed away from it. You thought, Oh my, I couldn’t do that. Satan’s kept me defeated for so long I have a poor self-image.

If so, I have some good news for you. If you’ll believe God, even a poor self-image won’t keep you from success. Look in the book of Exodus and you’ll see a man who proved that. His name was Moses.

Moses didn’t have a very good self-image. He’d made a terrible mistake early in his career. It was a mistake that drove him into the wilderness and kept him there for 40 years herding someone else’s sheep.
He’d once dreamed of being a deliverer of God’s people, but no more. As far as he was concerned, he was finished...a failure...a flop!

But God didn’t think so. In fact, when God came to Moses in that wilderness, He didn’t ask for Moses’ credentials. He didn’t mention his shady history. He just told him to go see Pharaoh and tell him to let God’s people go.

Moses, however, was still wrestling with his poor self-image. “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh?” he stammered.

You know what God said in response? He just said, “Certainly, I will be with thee.”

You see, it didn’t matter who Moses was. What mattered was that the living God was with him. The same thing is true for you today. You don’t need a history of successes behind you to answer God’s call. You don’t need a string of spiritual credentials. All you need is the presence of the Lord.

Think about that when the devil tells you you’re a failure, when he says you’ll never be able to do what God has put in your heart to do. Put him in his place. Tell him it doesn’t matter who you are because the living God is with you.

© 1991 Eagle Mountain International Church, Inc. aka: Kenneth Copeland Publications All rights reserved
The enemy of this world is a liar.

The dream isnt about being prosperous so you can 'finance a revival' certainly Jesus, who was born in a stable, wasnt exactly rich, his parents couldnt afford full sacrifice, and his disciples couldnt with their own money, feed 5000 people.

Please grasp God calls people do do many different things and yes some He gives the power or ability to gain wealth for His Glory, need and YES for us as well.

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Jesus was far from being poor.
Blessings

And he has infected to many believers with bad judgmental beliefs
We are either walking with God or walking away from him, leading people to him or leading people away from him. I am believing more and more that we have to guard our minds from the enemy and walk in God's love and spirit 24/7. Some would say that is impossible, but I think it's possible. I know we are not perfect, but we can meditate on God all day even when we are stressed, busy, full of distractions, etc. We can have the mind of God in the middle of chaos. The enemy of the world puts the craziest thoughts in my mind sometimes and I have to stand back and not dwell on them, but immediately throw them out. He is so tricky to manipulate our thoughts.

We are either walking with God or walking away from him, leading people to him or leading people away from him. I am believing more and more that we have to guard our minds from the enemy and walk in God's love and spirit 24/7. Some would say that is impossible, but I think it's possible. I know we are not perfect, but we can meditate on God all day even when we are stressed, busy, full of distractions, etc. We can have the mind of God in the middle of chaos. The enemy of the world puts the craziest thoughts in my mind sometimes and I have to stand back and not dwell on them, but immediately throw them out. He is so tricky to manipulate our thoughts.

Actually it's very Possible seeing how We are told to do so!

Told take EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE.
So why is it most don't either bother or think they can smell a thought from the enemy a mile away?

Scripture warns us to be sober minded and on guard for the Wiles or Trickery of the devil and no mention of power.

Why would Scripture tell Born Again Believers to be Sober minded and ready if they were so easily caught?

No, he is a master at deception and can camouflage things so we'll that most Christians never even notice.

I could go on and on about this topic.
Blessings to you

Actually it's very Possible seeing how We are told to do so!

Told take EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE.
So why is it most don't either bother or think they can smell a thought from the enemy a mile away?

Scripture warns us to be sober minded and on guard for the Wiles or Trickery of the devil and no mention of power.

Why would Scripture tell Born Again Believers to be Sober minded and ready if they were so easily caught?

No, he is a master at deception and can camouflage things so we'll that most Christians never even notice.

I could go on and on about this topic.
Blessings to you

The closer a person walks with God and gets to know Him personally and his character the more we will start to see and notice the enemy and how the enemy behaves. Sometimes I am shocked at how many Christians cannot see the enemy or his manipulative ways, but we were all there at one time or another in our lives. I think at this point it is our job as believers in Christ to walk in love and mentor these people and help them to get there themselves.

The enemy is so crafty with his manipulation. As born again Christians and children of God we are living in a world that is not our own (it's the enemies world). If our Father is from eternity and created all things, then it stands to reason that we his children are from the spirit, too. I think we need to first learn to live in the spirit with God, as the Kingdom of God is very real to me. If we live in the Spirit with God, we will learn to hear and maneuver through the world and everything the enemy throws our way.

The closer a person walks with God and gets to know Him personally and his character the more we will start to see and notice the enemy and how the enemy behaves. Sometimes I am shocked at how many Christians cannot see the enemy or his manipulative ways, but we were all there at one time or another in our lives. I think at this point it is our job as believers in Christ to walk in love and mentor these people and help them to get there themselves.

The enemy is so crafty with his manipulation. As born again Christians and children of God we are living in a world that is not our own (it's the enemies world). If our Father is from eternity and created all things, then it stands to reason that we his children are from the spirit, too. I think we need to first learn to live in the spirit with God, as the Kingdom of God is very real to me. If we live in the Spirit with God, we will learn to hear and maneuver through the world and everything the enemy throws our way.
The enemy has far to many believers believing that God is behind what the enemy is doing.
So they accept it and never do anything about it and the enemy gets no attention.

The enemy has far to many believers believing that God is behind what the enemy is doing.
So they accept it and never do anything about it and the enemy gets no attention.

The other day while I was praying God began to open my eyes to the enemy and how he moves. It was amazing that I never saw this before, but then again, how could I when he had me trapped in his ways / beliefs. He is good at keeping us down and our heads hanging down. It's hard to look up when you feel you have the weight of the world on your shoulders and you are carrying so many burdens.

I wish people would just look up and know that God removes those heavy burdens and will literally change our world, if we just let him.

I thought this thread was about dreams.
Fishcatcherjim you dont seem to understand that in another thread when a believer shared a dream/vision they had, you kind of dismissed it and that we should not be led by dreams but the holy spirit. So...what are you trying to say here?

God says he will pour out his spirit and sons and daughters will prophesy, young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams Acts 2:17

When God gives dreams its for the dreamer to share with other people and involves others. We cant turn it and say well its to improve my self-image... we are meant to reflect Gods glory and be created in His image, so whatever we do is for Him.

Ok so when Joseph shared his dream about the sheaves of wheat bowing down you know the one, his brothers really took it the wrong way because they thought he was being arrogant and trying to be better than them. But Joseph was just reporting on what God had given him, and it wasnt meant that it was to improve his own image, because God already favoured him. God lifted Joseph up from the pit. And yes Joseph you could say became very wealthy from slave to 2ic to the pharoah but that wasnt the end goal. It wasnt so he could even feed his family who after seven years of famine were starving...it was so the could all be reconciled to God and honor Him.

Ok how about Jesus, surely he or his mother might have had dreams about being the Messiah. Now really to everyone else that was impossible because well they were from a poor family they couldnt even afford a full sacrifice at Jesus birth. Jesus at various times with his disciples literally had no money. So, did Jesus go on fundraising expeditions or try to 'get ahead' well no, in the Bible we read he gave up his job, as did all his fishermen disciples where they were earning money, to preach the Kingdom of God. Was the position of Messiah/cHrist given to Jesus to improve his self-image? Satan actually offered Jesus fame and fortune, all the kingdoms of this world if only he would bow down and worship him. but Jesus refused. When satan offered to turn stones into bread Jesus refused and went hungry.

Jesus was anointed it was so He could administer Gods love to everyone.

Ok well I will pose this, what do you say when an unbelieving work colleague shares with you they dream about you, and no it is not cos they were stressed about work and they kind of hint its immoral.

Can you discern whether this is from God or the enemy, if so would you pay any attention to it.

Ok this is just me but dreaming about financing a revival does not seem to be holy spirit inspired dream simply because the holy spirit cannot be bought or sold. When simon I think it was tried to give Peter money so he could have the holy spirit, Peter rebuked him and said his heart wasnt right with God. When anais and saphirra said they would sell all their land and give the money to the church they lied and kept some of it back. They ended up being struck dead.

Last edited:
Another thought, Mary anointed Jesus with precious ointment that cost her a whole months wages. Was Mary wealthy so she could just easily give all this oil away. Well we dont know but that it was a sacrificial gift on her part.

Contrast this with Judas attitude which was to sell this oil for money to give to the poor. But in Judas heart, he wanted the money for himself, for he was a thief. He hung around the disciples, pretty much appointing himself treasurer, and stole any offerings that were given for Jesus ministry.

I would say check your heart dont assume that all wealth is good for love of money is the root of all evil. Dont assume that people who seem poor, arent rich toward God. The widows mite, Jesus saw was more precious than a wealthy mans offering they carelessly chucked in the temple offering box.

I thought this thread was about dreams.
Fishcatcherjim you dont seem to understand that in another thread when a believer shared a dream/vision they had, you kind of dismissed it and that we should not be led by dreams but the holy spirit. So...what are you trying to say here?

Actually your not understanding this follow your dreams.

This is not about what goes on in your head when one sleeps.
It's about Dreams that God puts in your heart.

Blessings

I will say, stop looking at material circumstances as definition of who you are. So many people in the mindset of, rich and well off equals success, poor and downtrodden equals failure. But this isnt what God sees. Material things come and go...but the soul endures forever. GOd can exalt the humble and bring down the mighty.

He sees you as a son or daughter and it matters not if you have millions in the bank or are in the red. We dont bring anything to God-hes not looking at our bank accounts- only ourselves.

Your identity is in Christ and He will give you whatever means to accomplish His purpose. Especially when things seem impossible.

This is what Im trying to get across. The first post just made me think of these things but the commentary kind of implied you have to be materially wealthy to begin to serve God. Well we know that even all Solomons riches did not end up pleasing God.

Actually your not understanding this follow your dreams.

This is not about what goes on in your head when one sleeps.
It's about Dreams that God puts in your heart.

Blessings
Ok sorry ...but did you say in another thread that dreams you have while asleep cant be inspired. I'm a bit confused now. Can it be both.

Ok sorry ...but did you say in another thread that dreams you have while asleep cant be inspired. I'm a bit confused now. Can it be both.
Not sure where you are talking about.
However, far to many people think that far too many dreams are from God because they seem so real or religious or heard some what of scripture. Problem being, satan loves to do this and most can't or won't discern them because they want them to be from God.

Following dreams can lead on astray.
Blessings

Follow Your Dream

Have you heard a new song called Fear He is a Liar by Zach Williams? Love that song. I have Alexa play it for me every morning while I am getting ready for work. It's a wonderful reminder every single morning that I will not believe the lies of the enemy of this world. He is a Liar.

I think this is a great post. Thank you.

Back