Fortune Cookies

I cannot believe I just found this...

images

I eat Chinese a lot..Im single..:)....I never accept a fortune cookie because It does have a touch of ungodliness, and I know most can just put away as nothing but I already know who holds my future and all things are "really" working together for my good, Im "predestined" unto glory...don't need no fortune cookie, when you "really" believe that!...(y)

I never even thought about not taking them. That might be better. The kids like to eat them and I never think anything of the fortunes inside. In the past, I have read them, laughed or thought, "How silly", and tossed them.

Of course not major

Then as a brother in Christ, I encourage you to THINK through your comments before putting them down for those of a lesser faith who read these postings in order to learn more about Christ.

We need to make theological truth more acceptable to these people not try to make it more confusing to them.

Who my brother is the author of confusion????

I eat Chinese a lot..Im single..:)....I never accept a fortune cookie because It does have a touch of ungodliness, and I know most can just put away as nothing but I already know who holds my future and all things are "really" working together for my good, Im "predestined" unto glory...don't need no fortune cookie, when you "really" believe that!...(y)

Hey.....I have a lot of single ladies in church.

Sample messages for fortune cookies:

"If your problems can be solved by bad philosophy found within pastry, you have no problems."

"Your future is what you make it."

"Lay off the faux Asian food and get a job."

Speaking of that. I belong to some cat rescue groups and one of the big things a couple of years ago was to intercept
trucks of cats going to specialty restaurants in Asia. Seems that for a while there "cat a la carte" became very fashionable in certain parts of Asia. Which of course caused the Animal rescue folks to practically have seizures.

Personally, I prefer my cats live and kicking. Can't imagine that they could possibly taste very good.

Cats are evil, they eat you when you die.

But a least, they're wonderful to you when you're alive. They're was this boy who got attacked by a dog and he got saved by a cat. It was on the news. I don't remember his name or the news channel that made the report.

The video was funny though, well except the part where the boy was being dragged around by the dog.

Then as a brother in Christ, I encourage you to THINK through your comments before putting them down for those of a lesser faith who read these postings in order to learn more about Christ.

We need to make theological truth more acceptable to these people not try to make it more confusing to them.
I see where you are coming from. In not trying to confuse anyone, and respect what you are saying.

But a least, they're wonderful to you when you're alive. They're was this boy who got attacked by a dog and he got saved by a cat. It was on the news. I don't remember his name or the news channel that made the report.

The video was funny though, well except the part where the boy was being dragged around by the dog.

I saw that video. I will admit, that was quite impressive.

Back