FREEMASOMARY- Occult or a Higher Level of Christianity?

Masonry is A Higher Level of the Christian Faith

• 1. Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Hello Major,

I do not know much about Free masonry, they do have lodges every where. Are there any Christians in them? There is always possibility of a person being born of Christ in any Organization for the most part. However, God is the only one who knows the heart, so I can't judge really.

There are many, many men in the Masonic lodge who call themselves Christians. Of course there are millions in church services all over the land that call themselves Christians as well. Every Saturday night the bars are full of people who call themselves Christians.
It is not up to me to say who is and who is not a Christian.

The best way for me to answer your question is to allow YOU to answer it for yourself the same way I had to 50 years ago!

Now.......lets pretend. You are a Christian. You have read the Bible and been to more Bible studies than you can remember. You go to a meeting at the Local Masonic lodge with a friend and after the 3rd or 4th time you are given a SECRET Password to use the next time you come so that you can enter by yourself.

That password is........ABBADON!

Bells go off, lights flash and Now from your past Bible studies, you remember that name, so you do a google search and find out that ABBADON is an actual person in the Bible (Revelation)
He is described as the angel of death and destruction. He is also known as Apollyon in the Greek.

The bible describes him as fallen, demonic angel who brings hunger, leprosy, death and locusts upon humans.
Rev. 9:11-----“Then locusts came upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth."

YOU look up Revelation 9:11 and read it and see that there is a swarm of demons that comes out of Hell and They have as king over them and he is the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

Now........knowing this, do YOU use that password to enter the Masonic Lodge as a Christian?????????

Remember my dear friend what God has said in Hosea 4:6...............
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children."

1. yes there are Christians in there 2. NO i DONT recommend a Christian being a mason. 3. your not going to be born again being in a org like the masons

From the source: https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/can-a-christian-be-a-mason/

Author - Jack Kelly.

"I can only speak from my own experience. After spending a number of years in Freemasonry, serving as master of my lodge and achieving the highest levels of the York rite, I resigned after becoming born again. I am of the opinion that Freemasonry and Christianity are theologically incompatible."

I agree with Mr. Kelly

Just a side note, brothers and sisters;

When I emoji 🤔 this, it means I find what you posted as interesting or food for thought in a good sense.

I'm also a jokester so if you see this 🤥 or this 😎 it's all in good fun.

If anyone upsets me I'll just take my ball and go home. lol!

Just a side note, brothers and sisters;

When I emoji 🤔 this, it means I find what you posted as interesting or food for thought in a good sense.

I'm also a jokester so if you see this 🤥 or this 😎 it's all in good fun.

If anyone upsets me I'll just take my ball and go home. lol!

Hmmm......😎 cool.

Back