Full of Questions

M

Momsinheaven

I lost my mom suddenly and unexpectedly at the age of 55 on April 10, 2012. To make a very long story short(er) - I have been in the "shock" phase since. I suffer from Major Depression, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety and Tension Headaches. I live a completely different life than when my mom was alive. I use to have a relationship with my husband and kids. Now I think we live in the same house and they listen to me cry all day. Since my mom passed I have questioned whether there is truly a Heaven. My worst fear in the world is that I will never see her again.
I have a Master's in Leadership and had a really good job. I no longer work, no longer work out (I've gained 50 pounds), and all I do is sit around the house and feel sorry for myself.
Can someone please point me in the right direction. I need help!

I can only say to believe. I also believe the best benefit you can get is to see a professional, someone who can steer you in the right direction. We all can only give you what you already know: pray, read the word of God and believe. If you still don't want to do that then I suggest you at least listen to Jim Richards (https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesBRichards/videos)

Back