Gas Humor

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
I spend a hundred buks a week in gas, plus rent and utilities. I'm a hurtin unit big time. I gave it to God to sort out for me cuz I can't. I have seen this gas gauge before, but now it aint so funny. srry....ugh!

Just think of the people in Kenya and Uganda. Petrol (gas) there costs around the same as here in Oz - about $1.50 per litre (roughly $6 per gallon.) Difference is, most people there live on between $2 and $5 per day.

blessings,

Lynn

You're probably not far from being right. I'm getting ready to travel to PA from CA and guessing my gas will be about $1000-$1200 if I take it really easy.
Why not fly????

We just flew from Orlando to Knozville Tn. for $58.00. That was for 2 people. Driving our Armada I couldn't get out of Florida for that amount!

Just think of the people in Kenya and Uganda. Petrol (gas) there costs around the same as here in Oz - about $1.50 per litre (roughly $6 per gallon.) Difference is, most people there live on between $2 and $5 per day.

blessings,

Lynn
The way things are going for us here in the states, we will be making about that pretty soon.

I imagine the extra baggage fees for a u-haul trailer would be quite prohibitive.:D
I'm sure probably more than the price of gas.

Have you heard the latest: Airlines are going to soon charge extra for a seat to sit in while flying, and there will be a surcharge on air to breath. :)

I'm sure probably more than the price of gas.

Have you heard the latest: Airlines are going to soon charge extra for a seat to sit in while flying, and there will be a surcharge on air to breath. :)
I have just paid for the flights for my Malaysia trip (see prayer requests). As well as the actual fare, the detailed receipt lists:
* Passenger Security Service Charge
* Passenger Service Charge
* Seat Fee (to choose a particular seat, but with no guarantee that I will get the seat chosen)
* Travel Charge
* Bag Fees
* Booking and Service Fee
* Departure Tax

Together, these extra fees make up a quarter of the total cost of the ticket!! :eek::rolleyes:

blessings,

Lynn