GOD creates evil

What Boanerges is trying to say is that God created everything, everything also meaning evil. In creating evil, he is not evil, but he created it so there would be such a thing called free will, justice, etc. But God is all good, and all just, except that we can't understand why he created evil. We may hate that he created evil, but then we do like to choose evil sometimes don't we?

God does not create evil. The evil that surrounds us is man made, and man is the only one to answer. Had God not given us the choice in the beginning, then it might be a totally different situation.

God is not to blame....WE ARE!

forgivenWretch said that God does not create evil.

Thanx for posting this. It answered a lot of questions. Deep Thoughts, Deep Thoughts.

When you read this theory, think about how it does agree with the bible to get what I'm saying, and then tell me if it doesn't in some way:

Perhaps forgivenWretch is right. Perhaps evil is not a thing at all. All that REALLY exists is of God, so then evil is the lack of God - the lack of existence. Picture it as empty space among matter - if you will.

Man was given the choice to make himself full of this emptiness and he went for it. This non-existence appears in this world as something, but really it's truly empty - truly NOTHING. And in heaven this will be apparent. God and all that is of Him (Us included) is unaffected by evil since evil is simply emptiness. The only way it affects us it because our twisted minds cause us to want this emptiness.

Maybe evil doesn't actually exist, it's the lack of existence, the lack of God, an illusion to us. That would mean hell would have to be our souls sentenced to eternal "illusion". Separate from heaven, where the souls are just given an "illusion" of suffering eternally. Eternal darkness. Eternal lack of God. True lack of existence would remove feeling required to suffer, so for hell to be what the bible says it is, evil doesn't actually have to be created, God just has to put the souls outside of Himself, where they'll perceive only the darkness. The pain - that is actually non-existence - Darkness - Nothing. It's not real, it's being SHUT OUT completely from what is real, where darkness - which we perceive as evil and pain - is all that is perceived. You perceive even the lack of existence as something, because we're given not just a will to choose each way, but perception to see each way. To see it, you have to perceive it as something.

Wouldn't this agree with the bible?

Just my thoughts ATM.

What about implicitly created evil?

Because what is good without evil? How can you have one thing and not the other?

Kind of ying & yang deal.

You have one thing that exists - God. The other (Evil) is a lack of the only thing that exists. God. God created us to perceive nothing (evil) as something, that doesn't mean it exists. We have to perceive it for it to affect us, but it's existence is only our perception - an illusion to us. So the only thing created is the soul who perceives the lack of God as evil and pain. Perception is not reality, so evil doesn't have to be created, we just have to be made in such a way that we perceive it as something.

Beyond my theory, then is the concern of being outside of God - the "space" outside of Him has to be SOMETHING right? Well, I think that's where we have to give up thinking. lol! It's one of those incomprehensible things maybe. But the theory took us up to the incomprehensible wall safely did it not?

Ohh maaaannn, now we got Mark thinking! We must have a capacity then, in our created bodies of what we can comprehend, but as we are tapped into the infinite light that is God, we then can keep comprehending more and more and more... perhaps, once we get out of this world - we can eternally gain this, more and more and more. Never to discover Him completely, as we are just a being that saturates in Him.

Even in heaven we have to be separated fom the entire Him, or we'd just BOOM be a part of Him and not even exist. Such as in our life here, we don't actually TOUCH things, we can only get close enough to interact but be repelled by them, for if we were to actually touch something, we would fuse with it. We'll have a capacity still that is just ever-expanding. We will not have the infinite property of God of course, that'll be the dfference, and something we won't be able to comprehend, ever, as it'll require being infinite ourselves. Only God understands that, but we will be lucky enough to eternally learn more and more. We'll be a limited size, just ever-expanding.

What is to come is not for us to worry about.

Not worry - exploration.

Is the exploration worth souls?

The more you explore the more knowledge you have to use for good.

But will it reach people?

This particular stuff is generally not for other people as it is. It's for my edification until someone is ready to hear it for their edification. Most of the stuff I know cannot be told to people for their sake, only used by me for direction to do or say something more simple, for their sake. The HUGE and complicated things shed light on smaller decisions, creating a truth-injecting impact on the world - which is the work of God and saves souls.

Sorry to blab, but you guys got me in thinking-mode. I'm starting to think I'm supposed to write a book that may be helpful in answering my prayers of my friends' salvation. :O

So you are saying that free will is evil?

What does everyone think about that? Is that even Biblical?
Mattew 16:23
But Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are an offense to me, because you are not thinking God's thoughts but human thoughts!"

God bless

If it was create then it must exist- as we see it manifest daily it is easy to demonstrate.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

i form light and create darkness.didn,t God say in the begining darkness was on the face of the earth,and God said let there be light.a bright light to rule the day and a lesser light to rule the night.so God made 2 lights.:confused:

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Mike even darkness was created- there is nothing in existence that was not created (except God Himself).

If it was create then it must exist- as we see it manifest daily it is easy to demonstrate.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I'm going to hang on to my theory yet.

Maybe evil then is not the darkness itself, which is the lack of God, but rather it's the thoughts that lead to the actions that introduce the darkness/sin.

Maybe evil itself is actually the thoughts that we have, once they go outside of God. These thoughts, that are evil themselves turn into actions that embrace and introduce the lack of God in His creation. The lack of God, not being evil - actually being NOTHING, but being perceived as evil by us because we have to look somewhere to see what is to blame.

He therefor created evil, as scripture says, because He created our thoughts and laid them out before us for us to choose. An infinite number of thought paths for us to go down, choosing which way by our free will.

We don't choose evil actions, we choose evil thoughts. The thoughts are evil themselves. The thoughts then turn into Godless actions that are the result of evil, but are actually that darkness that is spiritually non-existent and is only perceived by us as something. We try to attack those actions, but they are actually non-existent, so only attacking the roots - the sinners heart, where desire determines thoughts, can we stop the flow of evil - the choosing of evil thoughts. A heart desire for God insists on the chosen thoughts being good.

You might say the thoughts are not called thoughts, until they are picked up by us, and before that, are good itself and evil itself, laid out before us for choice.

So Jesus in ones heart is the only way to win against evil - right at the source. See why it's not a battle against flesh and blood? When you accept Jesus, He comes into your heart AS the Holy Spirit, who then is your desire for God. You are a spirit within yourself, along with the Holy Spirit, and He's your companion and guide in there. Jesus in your heart, represents your understanding of Him and the more you have, the more completely the Holy Spirit is in you, and the more He can use to guide you.

Maybe evil itself is actually the thoughts that we have, once they go outside of God. These thoughts, that are evil themselves turn into actions that embrace and introduce the lack of God in His creation. The lack of God, not being evil - actually being NOTHING, but being perceived as evil by us because we have to look somewhere to see what is to blame.

Why do you say evil nothing. It is something. God created the tree. Evil is the things that God warns us not to do. If it's not from the bible, I wouldn't if I where you.

When you are a unbeliever thats that feeling of nothingness. Like your going nowhere. Grasping for nothing, but the wind. That doesn't mean evil is nothing. Nothing is the feeling of no purpouse, nothing to live for. Evil drains you. There is something that drains you. :)

You didn't understand what I was saying. I was stating a theory that Good and evil themselves, are laid out before us. Pretty much the closest thing that we know to evil is our thoughts. By our free will the infinite good and evil entities are picked up, and in our head, we call them thoughts. These thoughts lead to the actions that we call evil, but really aren't the evil in themselves, they just came from evil. What I'm saying is NOTHING and NOT CREATED, is not that evil mentioned, but rather what the evil brings into the world - the absence of God. Darkness. Sin.

Mattew 16:23
But Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are an offense to me, because you are not thinking God's thoughts but human thoughts!"

God bless

I thought it was something else entirely. That the translation was a different kind.

Matthew 16:23 -- 23But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

I thought it was translated things, not thoughts.

i think we are finding translation is causing lots of problems,satan dividing again.how can we talk God with diffrent bible interpretations.the year is 2008 can we have a version that is 1.:)

Back