GOD creates evil

I think this is when we get into the realm of Men cannt understand type thing......

Think about it though, Gods creator of all things, Light, Dark, So then he would have created sin?

But then this would allow the free will of man, But free will is not exactly in the bible....its a man made word along with trinity.

Agian i dont think this is on a level man can comprehend.

Soccerman you are so correct, as with so many things, this is yet another one of the things that only God can comprehend. It is way above our heads, and I mean that literally. All we have to do is "LOOK UP for HE IS ALWAYS LOOKING DOWN!

Our God is a awsome God, Who are we to question his acts?

This happened in the bible multiple times, with satan, And someone else with a something with fire, its late i cannt think totally stright ;P

The servent never questions the master.

Challenging our intellect in the spiritual things is even more important than using it in the world. As long as we know that we're not relying on it and are aware of the both the benefits, and how it can get us lost. Knowledge of that can keep you in control of reaping the benefits while leaving behind the downfalls. It's a win / win thing, as God's will always is. This is what God guides us to do. Giving us grace to go into prosperity in understanding and abundance in spiritual life. The more I learn though, the more I realize how little I should actually be saying. My thoughts, however are separate, and are just for me, but I still need to know that just as people may not be ready for some of my thoughts, I may not even be ready for some of my own thoughts. So I plant what I DO know in the Lord and it grows into more knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

I agree with KitsapGirl. Evil is just the absence of God. He did not create it, but sometimes allows so that there may be true love for Him. ;)

if God creates free will does this mean he creates evil,the answer is no without free will we would all be robots.satan takes away free will,because you are a slave to evil,so in fact sinners are robots as you can see with the world being the way it is.:eek:

But then every sin comes with free will, But can look and say that we a parswaded to do it. theres an edge on both sides is there not? God wishes us to do good but satan evil

God is the author of, even of all prosperity of every kind, which this word includes: "evil" is also from him; not the evil of sin; this is not to be found among the creatures God made; this is of men, though suffered by the Lord, and overruled by him for good: but the evil of punishment for sin, God's sore judgments, famine, pestilence, evil beasts, and the sword, or war, which latter may more especially be intended, as it is opposed to peace; this usually is the effect of sin; may be sometimes lawfully engaged in; whether on a good or bad foundation is permitted by God; moreover, all afflictions, adversities, and calamities, come under this name, and are of God; see (Job 2:10) (Amos 3:6)

This is from John Gill's Commentary on the Whole Bible.

Also: Genesis 1:31 "Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good...."

If there is no darkness in HIM then why does HE want and desire to allow evil things to happen? For what purpose? A God who is all light could simply administer His righteous justice of light upon evil, not create evil itself. Not make matters worse but stop them in its tracks.

Why did GOD create it in the first place?

Something I am confused about.

Yes, this can be confusing. But the problem is, God doesnt WANT or desire for evil things to happen. They happen because we make choices. What God wants is for us to choose, of our own free will, to do right, good, and choose Him. But sadly, most people dont choose the good. And therefore, evil happens.

I used to be confused about the tree, too. I asked God one time about it, why put it there to begin with? Right there in temptaion's sight? Why not keep it where nobody could get to it in the first place?

You cant make a choice if the options are not there. It would not be real freedom if we werent free to make a choice. That's where free will comes in. That is what free will is all about. Being able to make a choice.
I can see that you are diligently seeking. Keep asking questions. Its a good way to learn. :groupray:

fluffy i don,t believe that.God shines on good and bad.satan is the ruler as such over the world,God can,t stand sin.i gather satan has been making a kingdom for himself behind God,s back.but God is out of time and knows so sent his son Jesus.Jesus is the tree of life,a finder of truth and a sword of division.there is nothing secret from Jesus and he knows a persons heart,he should know he made it,he-art.:D

But still God created satan, and Gods omnitiant and knows the past as well as he knows the future and this can say that God created sin by creating satan who some might argure was the founder to sin.

So as we connect adam and eve with the first sin of man, could God not be connected back to the creation of sin throught the Devil and God creating him?

ok so thats that God is evil we are all evil and we should all die.satan is god because he taught us death first.:eek:does anybody think here,free will is life itself,what you choose to do with this gift is your will not God,s.:eek:

You didn't understand what I was saying. I was stating a theory that Good and evil themselves, are laid out before us. Pretty much the closest thing that we know to evil is our thoughts. By our free will the infinite good and evil entities are picked up, and in our head, we call them thoughts. These thoughts lead to the actions that we call evil, but really aren't the evil in themselves, they just came from evil. What I'm saying is NOTHING and NOT CREATED, is not that evil mentioned, but rather what the evil brings into the world - the absence of God. Darkness. Sin.

I'm just going to say that it is true that nothing is what evil is to Him, because all that is going to matter in heaven is all the good deeds we did and all the evil we did is going to be wasted time and nothingness.

fluffy i don,t believe that.God shines on good and bad.satan is the ruler as such over the world,God can,t stand sin.i gather satan has been making a kingdom for himself behind God,s back.but God is out of time and knows so sent his son Jesus.Jesus is the tree of life,a finder of truth and a sword of division.there is nothing secret from Jesus and he knows a persons heart,he should know he made it,he-art.:D

smile.gif
friends.gif
flowers.gif

I agree with KitsapGirl. Evil is just the absence of God. He did not create it, but sometimes allows so that there may be true love for Him. ;)

I need to be clear here...I never even hinted that God did not create it...darkness & evil...the word clearly states that He did.

I've noticed throughout th Bible that God seems to like contrast...we see it in nature...we see it in what He does...

It seems that to enjoy the good times, there must be something to compare them to. If everything is always hunky-dorey then nothing is bad...ever. So my theory is that God created evil, darkness as a contrast for our lives...still to really define evil, I would have to repeat that evil is the absense of God...because the word also says

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=5&verse=4&version=9&context=verse
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=5&verse=4&version=9&context=verse

He is too complex for us to understand...He sees the whole picture where it is impossible for us to see our little corner of reason...

Evil has a purpose...just as darkness has a purpose...

Back