GOD making us slaves

GOD making us slaves

I am starting to think that GOD wants us to be HIS slaves. I am thinking this because for the past few days I have been feeling something taking control of my very will and I have prayed for it to stop but its not letting me go and I really, really, REALLY want it to.

I think that being an all-time slave is sad. I want to be free, and have a free will.

What is going on is supernatural and has to deal with my soul. One minute I feel weighed down and burdened, the next minute I feel selfless love. It's a two-sided message. And I do not like it one bit. Then I feel a weight on my spirit as if something is trying to control my very will. I have felt controlled...was being controlled. Fought it, broke loose. I want to be left alone by myself. I have prayed and prayed and prayed to be let go, but GOD seems to be saying no and it makes me mad.

I don't want to be a slave or a servant. I want to be free.

Please pray for me. The fight is very strong.

:(

God has sent Christ Jesus; "for freedom's sake He freed us"...
it sounds to me that He does not want us to be "slaves to sin"
anymore but to be a "bond-servant" of the Most High God is an honor,
not a slavery. We are free to choose.
He tells us to "CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE"
and
"CHOOSE LIFE".

God has sent His Son Jesus to free us from sin's grasp...You don't free a slave. To those who believe on the Name of the Son of God, He has given us an inheritance among the saints...You don't adopt a slave. Jesus was a servant; a perfect example so we may follow Him in serving others. He washed his disciples feet. He was obedient death, even death on the cross.

The Lord leads,
the enemy of our soul PUSHES.

:pray: praying for you today :pray:

There is no freedom like walking in the will of God. He constantly removes the garbage and confusion that we try to hang on to in error only to bring us closer to His heart, His will and His freedom.

Back