GOD, SOVEREIGN

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Nothing whatever, whether great or small, can happen to a believer, without God's ordering and permission...There is no such thing as "chance," "luck" or "accident" in the Christian's journey through this world. All is arranged and appointed by God. And all things are "working together" for the believer's good.

J.C. Ryle

"We know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

"Christ is the one "who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens" (Revelation 3:7).

Deuteronomy 30:19
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Psalms 8:6

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands;
thou hast put all things under his feet:

Romans 8:26
And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.

Romans 8:27
And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

When you put Romans 8:28 back into the conversation being spoken, well it changes to what verse 28 is pertaining to.
Seems He is talking about all the above in prayer working together for the good.

Man has come up with this deal that hey God gave his permission for your family's down fall and remember now this is all working for your good.

1. Yes God can work good into a bad situation but you have got to allow Him to and you do that by operating in His ways no matter what.
This includes, Love, Joy, Forgiveness and Faith.

2. Bottom line is John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

God does not give permission for everything that happens in one's life.
Blessings
FCJ

Back