Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

No, Beloved, you were speaking by another spirit. We need to be careful that the words we use will Praise Him; and we praise Him by edifying the Church and giving the hearers hope: by doing "...the work of the minstry...". I have been testifying of the work of the Lord Jesus, that I personally witnessed. It is not something I heard someone else say: but I witnessed the works, and
teatify that God is a Mighty God. I have opened my mouth and dared show forth "...the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness and into His marvelous light."

Walk Holy in the Lord, Beloved.
No, I was not speaking by another spirit, I was speaking the truth according to the scriptures. That's how one knows whether a spirit is of God. Not by following after sings and wonders. It is a wicked and perverse generation that seeks after signs.

You say when the devil touches something it dies? say its "real easy" I think I will not go with my pride and trust Gods Word, and let others follow after signs.
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Mr 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

You just won't listen, will you? You will have everyone look to you as a teacher. The Office of teacher is a calling: it bears with it a peculiar gift of the Holy Spirit: and a second gift as confirmation of the calling.

One day, as we were at a hospital praying for a sick person, a "pastor" who was there accused me of being a false prophet. This "pastor" had made a deal with another believer and convinced him that they could establish a church. And they did open a little
storefront church. At any rate, I said that if he was speaking by the Lord, that it would be obvious within a week if I was indeed a false prophet. But that if he was not speaking by the Spirit of God, that that too would become obvoius. Within a week, he was using and dealing in drugs. That was the third time something like that happened, and I pray that it will be the last time I use that speech: that the Lord open your understanding to the things of Him, and to show you His will for your life. That the Lord
will bless you in such a way, that you will know the power of His NAME.

No, I was not speaking by another spirit, I was speaking the truth according to the scriptures. That's how one knows whether a spirit is of God. Not by following after sings and wonders. It is a wicked and perverse generation that seeks after signs.

You just won't listen, will you? You will have everyone look to you as a teacher. The Office of teacher is a calling: it bears with it a peculiar gift of the Holy Spirit: and a second gift as confirmation of the calling.

One day, as we were at a hospital praying for a sick person, a "pastor" who was there accused me of being a false prophet. This "pastor" had made a deal with another believer and convinced him that they could establish a church. And they did open a little
storefront church. At any rate, I said that if he was speaking by the Lord, that it would be obvious within a week if I was indeed a false prophet. But that if he was not speaking by the Spirit of God, that that too would become obvoius. Within a week, he was using and dealing in drugs. That was the third time something like that happened, and I pray that it will be the last time I use that speech: that the Lord open your understanding to the things of Him, and to show you His will for your life. That the Lord

You say when the devil touches something it dies? say its "real easy" I think I will not go with my pride and trust Gods Word, and let others follow after signs.

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

These folks never would recived the knowledge of the truth. That is not our fault if we preach, but they don't respond.
Also this is right after the Son of Perdition is revealed and God is the one behind the delusion, not the devil and You can't mess with God. No reason to bring this one up.

Mr 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

False means not real. People that claim to be anointed and are not.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(Mat 24:4-5)

These come in Jesus name saying I am anointed to do miracles.

I am talking about the devil preforming real things, like real healing. Not clowns that put on Magic shows.

I just read an article about Peter Popoff who used a small radio where His wife would get info about someone then she tell him and he claim it was God telling Him.

Stuff happens all the time. A Pastor I worked for tried to convince me that Gold dust falls at times..... I said really. People have shown photo's of Backscatter and claim it's the Holy Spirit or Angel Orbs........... really.

It's very easy to tell the difference between the Holy Spirit and fakes, and what the devil is doing. After all, we live with the Holy Spirit always so, one would get to know him you think?

My friend that sounds like a veiled threat? Killing birds and destroying those who disagree with you? Come on? I am confident that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every voice that rises in judgment against me shall be condemned.

My friend that sounds like a veiled threat? Killing birds and destroying those who disagree with you? Come on? I am confident that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every voice that rises in judgment against me shall be condemned.

"Except it be given from above, you cannot see the kingdom of God."

These folks never would recived the knowledge of the truth. That is not our fault if we preach, but they don't respond.
Also this is right after the Son of Perdition is revealed and God is the one behind the delusion, not the devil and You can't mess with God. No reason to bring this one up.

False means not real. People that claim to be anointed and are not.

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(Mat 24:4-5)

These come in Jesus name saying I am anointed to do miracles.

I am talking about the devil preforming real things, like real healing. Not clowns that put on Magic shows.

I just read an article about Peter Popoff who used a small radio where His wife would get info about someone then she tell him and he claim it was God telling Him.

Stuff happens all the time. A Pastor I worked for tried to convince me that Gold dust falls at times..... I said really. People have shown photo's of Backscatter and claim it's the Holy Spirit or Angel Orbs........... really.

It's very easy to tell the difference between the Holy Spirit and fakes, and what the devil is doing. After all, we live with the Holy Spirit always so, one would get to know him you think?
Yes my friend, I have seen great men of God minister in the power of the Spirit and know Gods power. The way to "know" whether someone is "fake" is to "know" the truth. If they are not preaching the righteousness of faith, according to grace? I don't care who they are or what they do, they are working by a false spirit.

Ga 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

"Except it be given from above, you cannot see the kingdom of God."
Ac 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Because you have sought conversation on another thread, and implied a very powerful relationship with Christ, even to the point of The Lord changing the words of scripture. I would ask you the Name of the Father that the Lord came to give us? To help me judge the "spirits" if you will...

Yes, the "shem" or name is a reference to His power, authority, and presence which the Son declares and makes manifest...not bob or tim or some such thing...we know His guttural name is YHVH whether or not we can properly pronounce it (first syllable we know is Yah)...but this is not what Jesus was speaking of...

Yes my friend, I have seen great men of God minister in the power of the Spirit and know Gods power. The way to "know" whether someone is "fake" is to "know" the truth. If they are not preaching the righteousness of faith, according to grace? I don't care who they are or what they do, they are working by a false spirit.
Ga 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

"Except it be given a man from above, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
A person who rejects to see, will not see. He will remain blind, or suffer from myopia.

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
There are illnesses that are natural, and some are brought about by sin. That's why the apostle tells us to call on the elders, and
the prayer of faith in the NAME of the Lord will save the sick: "...and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him." Folks, it's faith, it's prayer, and it's in the NAME of Jesus.

Jesus said, "But if I by the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you."
The kingdom of God is here, now. If it's not by faith, it will most assuredly not be done: but faith will move the hand of God.

Mitspa: You seem to be misunderstanding the Gospel: how can a man receive the Spirit of the Lord (Holy Spirit/Grace) without
faith in the work that God performed in the body of His son? How can a man "work miracles" except God hear the prayer?
You must remember that all prayer is done invoking (calling on) the NAME of Jesus!
Sir, you seem to have a gospel mixed with the predestination and Once Saved, Always Saved doctrine. You went from one false
system to build your own system of faith; therefore, everyone who does not agree with you is (according to your wordss) a hypocrite, a false prophet, and does miracles by the power of satan (for to you, it cannot be God).
I have never healed anyone nor performed any miracles, because I can't; I just call on Him that can. Jesus made everything: and if there is anything that is out of order, He can put it back in place. So you see, it is not the one who prays that is anything:
it is solely the One that hears!!!

This happened many years ago: when I was just beginning my walk.

A couple of my nephews and their little friends brought to me, a little bird that had somehow fallen from its nest. I had read somewhere that a mother bird would not care for its baby if it smelled like a human has touched it (don’t really know how true that is). All that time, the little bird was “peeping”, and trying to flap its wings. Then I remembered the sacrifice that the poor in the OT would offer the Lord. In my ignorance, I asked, “Lord, could You accept this little bird as a sacrifice for me...and my family?” I looked at the little bird that I held carefully in my hands. It just stopped peeping, and fell asleep. The Lord had accepted my offering!

Mario, God did not take the bird. The accepted offering is Jesus Christ. Again, the accepted offering is Jesus Christ. I believe in miracles and God has done them in my life, but this goes against scripture and does not sound like a miracle. The bird probably just died from the stress of being held by a human.

"Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says, "SACRIFICE AND OFFERING YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, BUT A BODY YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME" (Hebrews 10:6).

"You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it (Psalm 51:16).

"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats" (Isaiah 1:11).

I am glad you can see the beauty in things. This is wonderful. But don't contradict scripture. How could you possibly think God would kill this bird as a useless sacrifice. Now tell me he instantly heals a bird. That is something God would do for someone.

Mario, God did not take the bird. The accepted offering is Jesus Christ. Again, the accepted offering is Jesus Christ. I believe in miracles and God has done them in my life, but this goes against scripture and does not sound like a miracle. The bird probably just died from the stress of being held by a human.
"Therefore, when He comes into the world, He says, "SACRIFICE AND OFFERING YOU HAVE NOT DESIRED, BUT A BODY YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR ME" (Hebrews 10:6).
"You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it (Psalm 51:16).
"To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats" (Isaiah 1:11).
I am glad you can see the beauty in things. This is wonderful. But don't contradict scripture. How could you possibly think God would kill this bird as a useless sacrifice. Now tell me he instantly heals a bird. That is something God would do for someone.

Yeah, what a coincidence, right: just at the moment that I was praying to God? Yep, I wasn't even close to being saved: so God would certainly not hear me. I'm lucky I didn't stress out and die for daring to ask Him (God) such a horrible thing.

I'm sorry: but you just don't get it. You (and others) speak "faith", but deny that God can see the heart!
"Except a man be born again (it be given by God), he cannot see the kingdom of God." All creation belongs to God, and the life therein. How can anyone assume that God can give life, but not take it?
Did I say that that was the only way, or a different sacrifice, than the one demanded by God?

Yeah, what a coincidence, right: just at the moment that I was praying to God? Yep, I wasn't even close to being saved: so God would certainly not hear me. I'm lucky I didn't stress out and die for daring to ask Him (God) such a horrible thing.

I'm sorry: but you just don't get it. You (and others) speak "faith", but deny that God can see the heart!
"Except a man be born again (it be given by God), he cannot see the kingdom of God." All creation belongs to God, and the life therein. How can anyone assume that God can give life, but not take it?
Did I say that that was the only way, or a different sacrifice, than the one demanded by God?

One should consider that to sacrifice anything OT style, is to kill it yourself, and so "if" God answered your prayer, it was to prevent you from taking the bird's life as a sacrifice, because Jesus's one time sacrifice for sin is is the only sacrifice you should be identified with. "It is finished" are the significant words of Jesus referring to the only sacrifice you need concern yourself with and you already had received it when you first believed in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God raised Him from the dead.

One should consider that to sacrifice anything OT style, is to kill it yourself, and so "if" God answered your prayer, it was to prevent you from taking the bird's life as a sacrifice, because Jesus's one time sacrifice for sin is is the only sacrifice you should be identified with. "It is finished" are the significant words of Jesus referring to the only sacrifice you need concern yourself with and you already had received it when you first believed in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God raised Him from the dead.

You are interacting with a man who is saved today: but I was far from saved then. That happened almost forty years ago.
I would not have killed the bird, I would have tried to keep it alive for the kids to enjoy its chirping. I was ignorant of being
identifed with the Lord's sacrifice. You are not addressing a young amn who was a Sunday School Member: but a person who was so completely lost and blind, maybe its too difficult for you to imagine.

You are interacting with a man who is saved today: but I was far from saved then. That happened almost forty years ago.
I would not have killed the bird, I would have tried to keep it alive for the kids to enjoy its chirping. I was ignorant of being
identifed with the Lord's sacrifice. You are not addressing a young amn who was a Sunday School Member: but a person who was so completely lost and blind, maybe its too difficult for you to imagine.

Sometimes it is best to forget those things behind us when they are contrary to how you are saved today. Whatever meaning you had gleaned from pales to the truth in Christ of what you are in now that is of Him

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

"Except it be given a man from above, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
A person who rejects to see, will not see. He will remain blind, or suffer from myopia.

"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
There are illnesses that are natural, and some are brought about by sin. That's why the apostle tells us to call on the elders, and
the prayer of faith in the NAME of the Lord will save the sick: "...and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him." Folks, it's faith, it's prayer, and it's in the NAME of Jesus.

Jesus said, "But if I by the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you."
The kingdom of God is here, now. If it's not by faith, it will most assuredly not be done: but faith will move the hand of God.

Mitspa: You seem to be misunderstanding the Gospel: how can a man receive the Spirit of the Lord (Holy Spirit/Grace) without
faith in the work that God performed in the body of His son? How can a man "work miracles" except God hear the prayer?
You must remember that all prayer is done invoking (calling on) the NAME of Jesus!
Sir, you seem to have a gospel mixed with the predestination and Once Saved, Always Saved doctrine. You went from one false
system to build your own system of faith; therefore, everyone who does not agree with you is (according to your wordss) a hypocrite, a false prophet, and does miracles by the power of satan (for to you, it cannot be God).
I have never healed anyone nor performed any miracles, because I can't; I just call on Him that can. Jesus made everything: and if there is anything that is out of order, He can put it back in place. So you see, it is not the one who prays that is anything:
it is solely the One that hears!!!
Mr Villa, I have no issue with the healing power of God. I have seen wonderful things happen for those who believe. I am saying that those who think "signs" and wonders are always the work of God? Are very likely to be led astray, just as the scriptures warn. I don't care what any so-called preacher is able to manifest as far as signs or apparent healings etc... If they are not proclaiming the true gospel, the righteousness of faith? Then they are not of God and cannot be.

Mr villa you seem very bitter with anyone who does not just accept what you say as the truth. I wonder if you have some issues with others that you have not been able to forgive them of? It seems as if you have been hurt by someone and has caused some bitterness in you?

Sometimes it is best to forget those things behind us when they are contrary to how you are saved today. Whatever meaning you had gleaned from pales to the truth in Christ of what you are in now that is of Him
Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

I understand that Paul referred to those things he accomplished as a natural man who believed in God. I wouldn't even try to compare my life with Paul's. But that testimony is of the Lord God: he opened my eyes to the fact that there is a God...and
then He led me to "...the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world."

I would hate to make everyone who gave a testimony to have to back it with scripture. "duhhh........... I were drive'in ma car and dropped my cheeseburger on da floor boards. I went to fish'in fer it and hit a tree. Broke a bunch of bones. God gave me a car crash to get closer to him.. Yep... duhhhh... duhhhhh."

I mean if it got someone closer to God, though they be confused by cause, why pick on folks?

Back