Godly Miracles, Signs, And Wonders

Yeah, what a coincidence, right: just at the moment that I was praying to God? Yep, I wasn't even close to being saved: so God would certainly not hear me. I'm lucky I didn't stress out and die for daring to ask Him (God) such a horrible thing.

I'm sorry: but you just don't get it. You (and others) speak "faith", but deny that God can see the heart!
"Except a man be born again (it be given by God), he cannot see the kingdom of God." All creation belongs to God, and the life therein. How can anyone assume that God can give life, but not take it?
Did I say that that was the only way, or a different sacrifice, than the one demanded by God?

When did I deny that God looks at the heart. Just because your heart may have been that you wanted to show God that you needed him (you said you were unsaved) does not mean he would kill a bird for you in a sacrifice that had nothing to do with your salvation. God still could have appreciated the humbleness of your heart without having done anything physical with the bird.

I would hate to make everyone who gave a testimony to have to back it with scripture. "duhhh........... I were drive'in ma car and dropped my cheeseburger on da floor boards. I went to fish'in fer it and hit a tree. Broke a bunch of bones. God gave me a car crash to get closer to him.. Yep... duhhhh... duhhhhh."

I mean if it got someone closer to God, though they be confused by cause, why pick on folks?
I am not trying to be mean to Mario. I read the post a
I would hate to make everyone who gave a testimony to have to back it with scripture. "duhhh........... I were drive'in ma car and dropped my cheeseburger on da floor boards. I went to fish'in fer it and hit a tree. Broke a bunch of bones. God gave me a car crash to get closer to him.. Yep... duhhhh... duhhhhh."

I mean if it got someone closer to God, though they be confused by cause, why pick on folks?

I am not trying to be mean to Mario and I love that he can find the beauty of God in many things. However, his false sacrifice is not something that edifies others and can confuse unbelievers or non believers. We need to only say things on here that God wants us to (our whole lives and tongues should be submitted to God) and we should realize many read these forums without posting. Also, I thought he was speaking as a believer rather than unsaved and if he believed that God still took sacrifices, someone would need to instruct him otherwise. Also, if he can find beauty in something good, but no one should attribute to God something he hasn't done. Although God is very personal with us we shouldn't take it for granted, forgetting that God is Holy. We should never make God appear unholy by attributing to him things that are not of his doing.

I am not trying to be mean to Mario and I love that he can find the beauty of God in many things. However, his false sacrifice is not something that edifies others and can confuse unbelievers or non believers. We need to only say things on here that God wants us to (our whole lives and tongues should be submitted to God) and we should realize many read these forums without posting. Also, I thought he was speaking as a believer rather than unsaved and if he believed that God still took sacrifices, someone would need to instruct him otherwise. Also, if he can find beauty in something good, but no one should attribute to God something he hasn't done. Although God is very personal with us we shouldn't take it for granted, forgetting that God is Holy. We should never make God appear unholy by attributing to him things that are not of his doing.

God loves me. He saw faith operating in me, and that I asked Him if that was His will. He did not condemn me, as some legalists would wont to do; but He showed me how He operated in the OT. Now He is showing me how He would like to operate in the New Testament...still!

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

God loves me. He saw faith operating in me, and that I asked Him if that was His will. He did not condemn me, as some legalists would wont to do; but He showed me how He operated in the OT. Now He is showing me how He would like to operate in the New Testament...still!

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Mario, what is your reason for putting this scripture here? Is it only because you love it and for no other reason, or you have another reason for it. Are you trying to say something to me by bolding me in your paragraph and see in the scripture?

Mario, what is your reason for putting this scripture here? Is it only because you love it and for no other reason, or you have another reason for it. Are you trying to say something to me by bolding me in your paragraph and see in the scripture?
________________________________-

Of course there's a reason, Beloved! It's because God loves me! Although I don't know "why"...except that it pleased Him to
express His love to me (it's still a mystery to me).
Now Jn. 3:3 _ In today's vernacular (although some will disagree): "Except it be given from above (the Father), a man cannot understand, perceive, or discern God's kingdom."
I hope this also helps: "All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him."

I think we all get concerned when there are experiences that don't match scriptures. Even when I hear the Lord, I just don't run with it, It has to match scriptures. I have been fooled though, but I don't act until the Lord shows it for what it is.
Not fooled in a long time but I keep seeking if something does not set right or moves against scripture.
One scripture I have learned that helps lots is that Wisdom from Above is full of peace, easy to accept, no confusion. (James)

Now I say, Lord, if that is you, I sure don't have 100% peace about it. Show me if it's just my flesh not wanting to do it, or I have to discount this as not being you. If it's you, then I need that 100% peace and I need scriptures.

Satan can show up as an angel of light. Paul said don't marvel at this, so it must be pretty common for Satan to do such things. We should not just act, but if we hear something we need to seek it out.
If the Lord said it today, it will still be the Lord the next day, we don't have to just accept anything.

We can hear the Lord on lots of things for the future, it does not mean we act though. I fully believe the Lord drops urgency into our hearts when it's time to move...... that may be years later, but I wait on that.

blessings.

Its seems like, if one disagrees with our friend then "we" cannot see ? Or where not "born" from above? That seems to be the message that I keep getting, even some veiled warnings about what happens to others who dared to question the truth of certain things that our friend says are true. Be carful Olivia, you don't want these things to happen to you, do you? :eek:

Its seems like, if one disagrees with our friend then "we" cannot see ? Or where not "born" from above? That seems to be the message that I keep getting, even some veiled warnings about what happens to others who dared to question the truth of certain things that our friend says are true. Be carful Olivia, you don't want these things to happen to you, do you? :eek:

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into
the kingdom of God.”

A Jehovah's witness approached me today.
As this individual was drawing nearer, I told my wife that I did not want to talk with him. But the man drew near.
He asked if he could share some literature with me, and I said no. He then asked me if I read the Bible: and I answered "Sure."
He opened his bible and proceeded to want to walk me all over the book, and I said that I appreciated what he was doing, and
praised God that he knew the NAME of God; that is, the NAME of promise. I asked him if he knew the Gospel (of course very,
very few of them do). Actually, I haven't found one yet, that knows the Gospel. And I'll stop right now: just say two more things:
(1) I showed the man the Gospel.
(2) And now someone will say that the gentleman did not know my Gospel!

A Jehovah's witness approached me today.
As this individual was drawing nearer, I told my wife that I did not want to talk with him. But the man drew near.
He asked if he could share some literature with me, and I said no. He then asked me if I read the Bible: and I answered "Sure."
He opened his bible and proceeded to want to walk me all over the book, and I said that I appreciated what he was doing, and
praised God that he knew the NAME of God; that is, the NAME of promise. I asked him if he knew the Gospel (of course very,
very few of them do). Actually, I haven't found one yet, that knows the Gospel. And I'll stop right now: just say two more things:
(1) I showed the man the Gospel.
(2) And now someone will say that the gentleman did not know my Gospel!
I want to hear more about your ministering to him. Pm me if you want. And if you have any other stories about ministering or witnessing to Mormons or other false religions I would like to hear about it :)

I want to hear more about your ministering to him. Pm me if you want. And if you have any other stories about ministering or witnessing to Mormons or other false religions I would like to hear about it :)

If a person wants to testify to a Jehovah's witness, there are two things that one needs to know:
(1) Know and understand the Gospel;
(2) know the NAME of God.

If I believed that God has more than one NAME, I could not minister the Gospel to a JW. But God has only one NAME in the OT; and it is the same in the NT: "...and His NAME, one...".

This is one of the first songs the Lord gave me: I first heard it played in my heart.

"In the hour of my need, He came to me
I was bound in my soul, He set me free
All the love the I would need, He gave to me that I might see
In the hour of my need He came to me"

"En el día de salvación le conocí
A ofrecerle este amor que recibí
Con sufrimiento y en dolor formo en la crúz mi salvación
En el día de salvación le conocí"

I enjoyed taking the city bus to work. It was about a 45 minute drive, and I would take my Bible with me to read on the way. One morning, as I was reading, a woman left her seat and came and sat next to me. Almost in a whisper, she said that she felt that God was telling her that I should pray for her. Taken aback, I asked her what was the problem. She said that she had been bleeding for a few months, and it wouldn’t stop. That brought to my remembrance the woman that had a issue of blood, and how she went to Jesus and touched the hem of His garment.

I said, “Let’s ask the Lord.” I began the prayer calling on the NAME of the Lord Jesus, and could not help but cry: and I told the Lord: “Look! She is seeking your face, Lord. She needs You, but can only ask me to pray.” Then I asked the Lord to allow me to be that hem of His garment: something insignificant that she can use to touch Him, place her faith in, and be healed. About two minutes later, she got off the bus and went on her way to work.

About three weeks later, the woman with whom I had prayed was on the bus and came and sat next to me. She asked me if I remembered her, and I said I did, vaguely. She told me that she had asked me to pray for her, and that God had healed her almost instantly and she had not been bleeding anymore. She was gushing out her words, and then she had to get off the us…and I never saw her again. My hours were changed, and I could never get back on that same route, at that particular time.

Church: In the OT, a person who touched a dead body, or the clothes of a dead person, would be considered unclean; and would need to be washed outside of the gates.
Today: A believer that touches a leper in the NAME of Jesus, can cause the leper to be healed! It is because the Holy Spirit abiding in us is “…greater than he that is in the world.”

Beloved Church, Walk in faith.

I was in El Paso, Texas. I had taken a suitcase full of tracts to hand out, and I ran out of tracts within ten days. I found myself
in a neighborhood with no tracts, but the Lord impressed upon me to just speak His word. And I wandered around the neighborhood, asking the Lord where to stop, and He indicated that I should stop at a particular house and ask for a glass of water.
So I knocked on the door, and a lady answered: and I asked her for a glass of water. She welcomed me into her home, and offered me a large glass of cool, iced water...and I gulped it down.

I quoted her the scripture which says, "And whosoever shall give to drink one of this little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward."

Surprised, she asked if I was a Christian, and told me she knew some people who prayed to God. She asked if I could go see them, and called them on the phone and then gave me their address. Short story, this friends of hers belonged to a catholic "charismatic" movement, and held services at their local church under the auspices of the "father at "Santo Angel Catholic Church".

After a few Bible Studies at their home, they had finally gotten permission from the priest to have me preach there. There must have been only about forty or fifty souls there, but after the sermon I gave the altar call and everybody came forward. The biggest surprise: the priest, who had been sitting behind me while I preached, also went down and joined the congregation to "Accept the Lord as his personal Lord and Savior"!

"The Lord, He is God!"

This is one of the first songs the Lord gave me: I first heard it played in my heart.

"In the hour of my need, He came to me
I was bound in my soul, He set me free
All the love the I would need, He gave to me that I might see
In the hour of my need He came to me"

"En el día de salvación le conocí
A ofrecerle este amor que recibí
Con sufrimiento y en dolor formo en la crúz mi salvación
En el día de salvación le conocí"
Beautiful brother.

This did not happen in my sight!

There were a couple of Brothers from Mexico working in a restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ. (actually, Paradise Valley). I was not a witness to this, but was told about it a couple of days later (we all fellow-shipped together). A worker confessed the actions to a Brother that worked in the restaurant.

One young Brother was a dishwasher, and did he love to eat! The other, older Brother was a server. The young man wasn't fat, just BIG. There were a few non-believers also working there, and they decided to "spike" some food with Ex-Lax and give it to the young man. Well, they prepared a goodly meal: steak, and potatoes, and even a piece of pie. Those three non-believers were off to the side snickering as the young man thanked the Lord for his food, and ate. And nothing happened to the young man!

But about an hour later the three non-believers were racing to the bathroom...all night!

Back