Goodbye For Good

Agreed.

I am surprised nobody here has jumped on ''I started a thread about someone I yes IDOLIZE'' or ''I'm done with being on Christian forums''.

This is the problem with Christians today, no offence to Dana, as there are many more like him and even me at times...we are weak! Too positive and emotional, no backbone. No, Josh 24:15...too much 2 Tim 4:3.

Real Christians are not weak. IMHO. There are real Christians being persecuted every day for their faith, and I'm not talking about feelings getting hurt. I'm talking about being killed for not denying Christ. To know that all you have to do is deny Christ, and you're life will be saved, but they still don't deny their Lord. That takes a different kind of strength. Check out the book "Tortured for Christ. I think it's free.

Dana, you seem to think the site and people here must serve you instead of you serve it / them.
Plus, what happened to turning the left cheek?

Eph 6:7 Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people.
Matt 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

We are not on earth to serve ourselves. Would Jesus post this thread? Would Joel?
I fully agree with this. Jesus is about what we can give, not what we will get. Whether someone likes it or not, believers are all part of Christ's body.

"so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others" (Romans 12:5).

Christ is our head. If God tells someone to leave they should, but if someone is leaving for their own selves it is like saying they can rip themselves out of the body for their own purposes. It is about being in God's love and if one isn't then it is about learning to be in God's Spirit. If a believer runs away from something because they are not in God's love, they can expect that God will make the same thing come up elsewhere until they learn to be in God's love.

God's way is all giving so all are receiving. These fellow believers are family. Do we walk away from our earthly family because of a petty quarrel or insult. How much less should we walk away from our brothers and sisters in Christ. These people will be with you for eternity. Bless them, love them, encourage them. We are all working toward the same goal of being in God's perfect love all the time. Even if you don't realize it is the goal for you, it is God's desire for all believers for:

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandment (Matthew 22:36-40).

It can take faith to have love, but remember, " without faith it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6).

God bless everyone and may the Spirit of God abundantly work through you.

Agreed.

I am surprised nobody here has jumped on ''I started a thread about someone I yes IDOLIZE'' or ''I'm done with being on Christian forums''.

This is the problem with Christians today, no offence to Dana, as there are many more like him and even me at times...we are weak! Too positive and emotional, no backbone. No, Josh 24:15...too much 2 Tim 4:3.
It comes from believing in works instead of walking in God's Spirit.

You getting abused a lot in this christian forum? Let me know next time this happens, I'll take care of it for you.

It's a deal, I'll give 5.00 per kneecap.

Agreed.

Well,there are some things you post that you know your going to get lots of beat down for...... I mean YOU SHOULD KNOW WELL IN ADVANCE anyway.

There are Two Gods, not one.
Joel Osteen and Kenneth Copeland are just awesome!!!
God is not the one that made you sick or gave permission to the devil to get Job.
Faith Matters, you do have what you say.
We are little gods, Just like are Daddy Father God.
I pray to Mary.... Go Mary!!!! blessed mother of all the something, something and Earth.
The Sabbath is on Saturday, not Sunday and you better keep the Sabbath!!!
God picks who goes to hell.
God does not pick who goes to hell.
There is no God, I am here to help all you stupid Christians get it right!!! just ask me, and my Wisdom will stun you.

I mean, You should just know your beating is coming if you post certain things.

:)

It's a deal, I'll give 5.00 per kneecap.

Well,there are some things you post that you know your going to get lots of beat down for...... I mean YOU SHOULD KNOW WELL IN ADVANCE anyway.

There are Two Gods, not one.
Joel Osteen and Kenneth Copeland are just awesome!!!
God is not the one that made you sick or gave permission to the devil to get Job.
Faith Matters, you do have what you say.
We are little gods, Just like are Daddy Father God.
I pray to Mary.... Go Mary!!!! blessed mother of all the something, something and Earth.
The Sabbath is on Saturday, not Sunday and you better keep the Sabbath!!!
God picks who goes to hell.
God does not pick who goes to hell.
There is no God, I am here to help all you stupid Christians get it right!!! just ask me, and my Wisdom will stun you.

I mean, You should just know your beating is coming if you post certain things.

:)

So which of these do you believe?

I'm back. You guys couldn't keep me away. Just had to be away for a day or so to clear my head. Now that I have...

@God calls me Olivia you've got me thinking. Should I stay or should I go. I don't know what to do now. Please tell me if my leaving before was just me wanting to leave or if it was God telling me to leave? I need to think, and pray on this and if God tells me to stay, I will for a while. If He tells me to go, it's His way of saying "don't join any more Christian forums."

Ps. If I leave, I'm not going to announce it.

Last edited:
@God calls me Olivia you've got me thinking. Should I stay or should I go. I don't know what to do now. Please tell me if my leaving before was just me wanting to leave or if it was God telling me to leave? I need to think, and pray on this and if God tells me to stay, I will for a while. If He tells me to go, it's His way of saying "don't join any more Christian forums."

When I told you to encourage the person the other day, it was because God told me to tell you that. I think that shows it is his will for you to be here, but he wants you to learn to be of service (love) to others. Instead of thinking what are you getting out of this forum, make it your purpose to think what you could be doing for the people on this forum.

You love to encourage those who are down is heart. This is a great thing to do. I often hear you being very positive and uplifting with someone. Why not make your purpose here to love others and encourage them. You will learn more by loving others then by thinking how the forum is helping you. God works through love and faith. Often it takes faith to have love especially when someone is acting unlovable. If you can trust God by faith to have love for others however, you will be able to do great things for God.

Yes, you should pray and seek the Lord's will and know in yourself God's will for you, but wherever you are, since you are a believer, your purpose is to love others and be someone God can use to help others.

May God bless you with wisdom, great love, discernment, peace, and consistency of being focused on him.

I love you, Olivia

Why are you always wanting to leave? Just because you disagree with someone? You aren't always going to agree with everyone, but you can agree to disagree.

I know all of that. But it's me always being a jerk on every Christian/secular forum I'm on. Maybe it's time for me to move on. I can't sit behind an ipod/computer screen all of my life. I need to get out there and be a part of Gods creation. Anyway, I hope all who understand this won't beg me to stay if you don't see me posting. I'm going to say, good luck to all of you in life. You're all special to me. But there are friends on here I will keep in contact with and pray for. Thanks for understanding and God bless you all.

I know all of that. But it's me always being a jerk on every Christian/secular forum I'm on. Maybe it's time for me to move on. I can't sit behind an ipod/computer screen all of my life. I need to get out there and be a part of Gods creation. Anyway, I hope all who understand this won't beg me to stay if you don't see me posting. I'm going to say, good luck to all of you in life. You're all special to me. But there are friends on here I will keep in contact with and pray for. Thanks for understanding and God bless you all.
I agree that you should get out there, but it's fine to do both. Just stay away from heated or controversial threads.

Back