Goodbye For Good

It's a deal, I'll give 5.00 per kneecap.

Well,there are some things you post that you know your going to get lots of beat down for...... I mean YOU SHOULD KNOW WELL IN ADVANCE anyway.

There are Two Gods, not one.
Joel Osteen and Kenneth Copeland are just awesome!!!
God is not the one that made you sick or gave permission to the devil to get Job.
Faith Matters, you do have what you say.
We are little gods, Just like are Daddy Father God.
I pray to Mary.... Go Mary!!!! blessed mother of all the something, something and Earth.
The Sabbath is on Saturday, not Sunday and you better keep the Sabbath!!!
God picks who goes to hell.
God does not pick who goes to hell.
There is no God, I am here to help all you stupid Christians get it right!!! just ask me, and my Wisdom will stun you.

I mean, You should just know your beating is coming if you post certain things.

:)

YOU nailed it King! Our friend has posted some of the most shall I say, disturbing comments that I have seen come from a Christian who goes out of the way to tell us he believes and follows the Scripture.

I know all of that. But it's me always being a jerk on every Christian/secular forum I'm on. Maybe it's time for me to move on. I can't sit behind an ipod/computer screen all of my life. I need to get out there and be a part of Gods creation. Anyway, I hope all who understand this won't beg me to stay if you don't see me posting. I'm going to say, good luck to all of you in life. You're all special to me. But there are friends on here I will keep in contact with and pray for. Thanks for understanding and God bless you all.

WOW! I thought you had left!!!!

Dadgume it. If I knew you were still around I would have said some really good things about you.

You just said...........I know all of that. But it's me always being a jerk on every Christian/secular forum I'm on.

Brother, do you think maybe you have just identified the problem??? Just sayin...............

NO, With the Cathloic Church supplying me Holy Water and all the great things I learned on Buffy's documentary about Vampires. I have never had one issues with Vampires. Heck, it's worked so good, I have never even seen one. Proof enough I think.

I never saw Shang Tung China? Or Beijing? Hmmm? Guess they do not exist! I never saw you either...POOF!!! Just kidding Michael...and no I do not believe in Vampires who live eternally by sucking blood but the drinking of blood in pagan cultures does go back to before Christ.

I don't remember that one, but it makes me smirk a little every time I see people mock Christianity (after I feel bad that they are lost and have no idea what they're doing of course ;)). They have no idea the torment they will endure when Jesus comes back. I just hope they accept Him and follow Him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that happens!

I felt offended and angry that people think it's fine to make fun of Jesus. It's so sad.

I guess all we can do is pray for these people.

actually, I didn't thought you would respond

but since you did, can I point something to you as one Christian to another?

you said no one insulted Dana?

you are right, I haven't seen it, but then I don't actually frequent this site very often.

but I did recall once Dana post a thread on how he was not going to be chased away from this site, I have no idea why he did it, but I suspect he wont do it for no reason.

there are two sides to every story, I just read another user posting on how Dana is being oversensitive.

is he, maybe.

but does it mean others users on this site are blameless?

Honesty, you just proof my point....
seriously, you just called him "turn himself into martyr", don't you think that is bit insulting? how would you feel if someone else use that kind of term to refer to you? do you think that is very Christ like behaviour on your part?

I think that is problem on many of those Christian forums, people often say " I am not insulting anyone", and it is quite clear their definition is actually incredibly narrow, and that is they seem to think as long as they don't use obscene language to refer to someone else, they are not insulting the other person

that is why I asked you that question, if someone talk about you in sarcastic manner, how would that make you feel? even if that person haven't called you anything obscene?

yes, you are right, my analogy doesn't apply to this case, you analogy is better.

the reason I used that analogy is because I have seen too many Christians over years trying to justify unacceptable behaviours towards others by taking scripture out of context.

however, just to use your analogy, if a wife decide to walk out of her home, she does need to take responsibility for it. But what the husband in your analogy? if this husband is prone to use unsympathetic language or even sarcastic tone to talk to his wife, should he not examine himself too?

you know, if the type of language you just used with Dana is commonly used against him on here, then I don't blame him for not finding this place very "homey"

because sarcasm is not only not loving, it is rude and disrespectful towards the person you are using it against. It can also be really hurtful.

I hope you see that.

I think the problem here is that everyone is willing to talk with Dana and work things out, but he doesn't seem to want that. He just keeps posting threads about how he has been a bad boy and that he apologizes... then he starts a new thread that he feels is going to be controversial (like the Joel Osteen one). It didn't get heated and everyone was respectful, but no one was allowed to say how they really feel about anything (Dana's thread, Dana's rules). Regardless of the fact that everyone followed his rules (that were not forum rules), he still tried to nit-pick people's posts. MichaelH defended Joel Osteen and Dana STILL got mad and accused Michael of causing problems! I pointed out privately that Michael hadn't said anything wrong, and Dana didn't believe me for a bit. Then, he got over it, apologized for jumping to conclusions... and then started another thread saying he was leaving! Then he came back, apologized, and then left again! This was just within, what... two days? If you look at his posts, this has been going on for quite some time, and he said it happened on his previous forum. He also admitted to being a Drama King. How else are we supposed to take it?

Last edited:
I felt offended and angry that people think it's fine to make fun of Jesus. It's so sad.

I guess all we can do is pray for these people.

I used to get angry, I don't anymore because they have no idea what they're actually doing. They don't know God so they don't know any better and they can't comprehend their own actions. If they did, they wouldn't be doing it. And yes, we should show them love and pray that they come to accept and to know God.

I loved that show until one episode. Do you remember the one where Steve Carrell dressed up like Jesus and basically mocked him? It's been years, but I remember it made me uncomfortable, and I stopped watching the show. It's too bad because I loved that show. Did that bother anyone else?

Why didn't take offense to that maybe I should have:-(

I used to get angry, I don't anymore because they have no idea what they're actually doing. They don't know God so they don't know any better and they can't comprehend their own actions. If they did, they wouldn't be doing it. And yes, we should show them love and pray that they come to accept and to know God.

Very true... great way to look at it.

What are you talking about? Why am I being dragged into this? How is what I said anything to even respond to?

There was no intent on draggin you into anything.????

You had posted. .........(#37)
"I agree that you should get out there, but it's fine to do both. Just stay away from heated or controversial threads."

I was simply agreeing with your comment. Nothing at all to do with you.
I am sorry it effected you that way.

My favorite parts of the whole series (with Michael) was his interactions with Toby. Makes me laugh every time. My favorite scene is when Toby goes to sit down with Michael for lunch and Michael pushes Toby's tray on the floor. Absolutely kills me every time!
HahahahaaaaaaA

I love the one where jim is co-managing and he gets stressed and says "not now toby!" Lol poor toby

I never saw Shang Tung China? Or Beijing? Hmmm? Guess they do not exist! I never saw you either...POOF!!! Just kidding Michael...and no I do not believe in Vampires who live eternally by sucking blood but the drinking of blood in pagan cultures does go back to before Christ.

It actually goes back all the way to Leviticus.

Lev. 18:12.......
"Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood".

There was no intent on draggin you into anything.????

You had posted. .........(#37)
"I agree that you should get out there, but it's fine to do both. Just stay away from heated or controversial threads."

I was simply agreeing with your comment. Nothing at all to do with you.
I am sorry it effected you that way.

It just sounded like you were saying I needed to know something about what I was saying before giving advice... I thought you were talking to me. Sorry!

Yea but what about werewolves?

Surely you know that there are werewolves all over.

It just sounded like you were saying I needed to know something about what I was saying before giving advice... I thought you were talking to me. Sorry!

No mam, I would never say such a thing to a lady. My grandfather would come out of his grave and beat me half to death and then my father would finish me off.

This thread has gone WAY off topic. If you wish to continue this new topic, I can move the posts to a new thread.

Or I can simply close this one.

Back