Haallp!

Jun 2, 2014
Northwest USA
I didn't mean to do it, and this is probably not the first time! When I get on here, I usually go to the list of "New Posts" after I visit my "alerts." If the title intrigues me, I usually just open and read, but often, I answer. I realized last night that I answered a post in the men's area! It'sd probably not my first time doing that! I am sorry!!

Jun 26, 2014
US
I didn't mean to do it, and this is probably not the first time! When I get on here, I usually go to the list of "New Posts" after I visit my "alerts." If the title intrigues me, I usually just open and read, but often, I answer. I realized last night that I answered a post in the men's area! It'sd probably not my first time doing that! I am sorry!!
I'm sure it will be fine.

Reactions: TezriLi

HisManySongs

Administrator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
USA
I'll bet you are. [flipping through the Book of Warnings]

Let's see [flipping more pages] it's gotta be here somewhere [flips even more pages]

Ah, yes [arrives at the page] here it is [points at the text]

Wait, that's not it. [flips through to the end of the book]

Guess there isn't anything. Never mind.