Haallp!

I didn't mean to do it, and this is probably not the first time! When I get on here, I usually go to the list of "New Posts" after I visit my "alerts." If the title intrigues me, I usually just open and read, but often, I answer. I realized last night that I answered a post in the men's area! It'sd probably not my first time doing that! I am sorry!!

:eek: you did it again??

I think these rooms are not controlled.. Anyone can peep into it.. Thinking about it, I don't know to how many posts of women's area I have replied to :cautious:

I didn't mean to do it, and this is probably not the first time! When I get on here, I usually go to the list of "New Posts" after I visit my "alerts." If the title intrigues me, I usually just open and read, but often, I answer. I realized last night that I answered a post in the men's area! It'sd probably not my first time doing that! I am sorry!!
I'm sure it will be fine.

I do the same thing... I only read the "new posts" and never know where they are. Oh well... forgive me ladies if I entered too...

We have a mens area? I had no idea.
The entire forum is men's area! We are all over the place :D

On a serious note, there is one.. but I don't know if anyone is using. The last thread I remember is where all ladies were coming in and saying we can see you!!

I'll bet you are. [flipping through the Book of Warnings]

Let's see [flipping more pages] it's gotta be here somewhere [flips even more pages]

Ah, yes [arrives at the page] here it is [points at the text]

Wait, that's not it. [flips through to the end of the book]

Guess there isn't anything. Never mind.

Back