Hard Lesson To Understand.

It is a hard lesson to understand that we as humans are not good, and standing before God we most assuredly will never measure up to Him in this life no matter what amount of Good, or Good life we may think we have lived.

At the end of the day, it will always be your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that will justify you before God. For Jesus Christ righteousness is the only way to have access to God, and we are justified freely by our faith in Him.

It will never be to look at ourselves as oh we are a good person, or we did this and that look at what we did for you God.

It will always be thank you God for your Son Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior for all He had done for the entire world!
Thank you God for the holy spirit you give, Thank you God for the grace and mercy you give, Thank you God for loving us so much you gave your son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior who died on the cross for all people and was risen again by You.

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith​

21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all [f]and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified [g]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

I personally have no problems with my lacking in goodness by the standard that God has set forth. We should all be comfortable with that. It is by that comfort in acceptance that we are freed to walk by faith that Jesus accomplished the fulfillment of righteousness for us.

It's a wonderful thing that I am made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus as an imputation, as is true of all who are in Christ Jesus.

MM

It is most certainly a wonderful thing for people who have placed their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, also though it is heart breaking to those who decide that God is mockable and laughable, no reason for looking towards Him.

(As the scriptures claim none of are good, and all people are in need of the Savior.)

It is awesome to know how God loved all humans enough to send his Son Jesus Christ the Lord, who came and in some who trusted him, some who looked other ways, some who did not care for him at all, and those who hated him and desired for him to be murdered.

We are all universally in a state of corruption from the day of our birth, which all people live their lives and some believe, some do not, some simply do not care to even know, or seek.

God loved them all enough that he sent Christ Jesus who died for them, because of the Loving grace of God and his kindness, that all who place their faith on him shall be saved through that grace, and their faith on the Lord Jesus Christ who raised God up from the dead.

God is holy, and we will never measure up to his standard.

There are many promises that come from God and the Lord Jesus Christ :

Like having spiritual peace in our hearts, having our hearts renewed as people grow in their knowledge and in their daily lives of seeking God when they changed their mind towards him, that you are looked at a child of God instead of just a sinner; and you can have peace with God by being justified by placing your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and trust in them to provide and take care of you even in the most trying of times that comes along in everyone life, which God know those situations, but also desires for people to come to the knowledge of these truths so they can walk in truth and knowing of God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Appreciate your comment.

It is a hard lesson to understand that we as humans are not good, and standing before God we most assuredly will never measure up to Him in this life no matter what amount of Good, or Good life we may think we have lived.

At the end of the day, it will always be your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ that will justify you before God. For Jesus Christ righteousness is the only way to have access to God, and we are justified freely by our faith in Him.

It will never be to look at ourselves as oh we are a good person, or we did this and that look at what we did for you God.

It will always be thank you God for your Son Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior for all He had done for the entire world!
Thank you God for the holy spirit you give, Thank you God for the grace and mercy you give, Thank you God for loving us so much you gave your son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior who died on the cross for all people and was risen again by You.

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith​

21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all [f]and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified [g]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

Actually.....it was never hard for me to understand that I was bad. I WAS!

Actually.....it was never hard for me to understand that I was bad. I WAS!

I was the opposite, in my own eyes I was pretty righteous - not that I didn't have issues but I always thought the good in me outweighed the bad - so I figured what kind of God wouldn't forgive that? (Lol)

It took a LOT to show me myself, as standing before a just and holy God. Humankind usually measures good and evil by what's around us, not by God. And I can't say I really saw/understood that clearly until the moment I was actually saved. Then it was like woah...

I was the opposite, in my own eyes I was pretty righteous - not that I didn't have issues but I always thought the good in me outweighed the bad - so I figured what kind of God wouldn't forgive that? (Lol)

It took a LOT to show me myself, as standing before a just and holy God. Humankind usually measures good and evil by what's around us, not by God. And I can't say I really saw/understood that clearly until the moment I was actually saved. Then it was like woah...

Funny you would think that as it is actually what most people thing! When asked if you are going to go to heaven....the great majority of people say yea......"I am a good person".

Funny you would think that as it is actually what most people thing! When asked if you are going to go to heaven....the great majority of people say yea......"I am a good person".

I think I was worse than even that... I "did" religion better than most Christians I know (even today) and totally felt justified in my own eyes.. hahaha... I was deeply gone, like the Pharisee with head held high before God, instead of the tax collector beating his breast in humility.. Luke 18:11-14

God absolutely had to bring me to my knees...

Last edited:
I think I was worse than even that... I "did" religion better than most Christians I know (even today) and totally felt justified in my own eyes.. hahaha... I was deeply gone, like the Pharisee with head held high before God, instead of the tax collector beating his breast in humility.. Luke 18:11-14

God absolutely had to bring me to my knees...

Are you glad that He did????

Chris1, sometimes wish some of my friends believed and looked and could see the truth in the Lord Jesus Christ, but some simply just reject the notion or they believe they need evidence shown to them for them to believe. It sucks but is part of life, must love them anyway.

The reality is none of us are perfect, anyone who thinks they are ; is not living in the truth.

Sometimes - am very cautious when it comes to dealing with people on the internet because do not really know them and people can only be seemingly so kind, at least in their appearance.

Though if one can really be honest with themselves the truth is : For myself ; can be Arrogant, Mean, Hateful, Despise others, but with Christ Jesus - > He by the spirit through me causes kindness, gentleness, humility, humbling towards God, and have love and acceptance and understanding for others.

Glad that the message the end of the day is about faith and about Love towards God and Others.

It is not about praising men
and what they do, or what they say, but it always be at the end of the day, looking towards God and giving him glory, and not praise of men.

For God is the only authority in the life of a believer
// outside of the government authority and law enforcement.

No man should ever be over anyone, but yet encouraging towards God and the ways that presented when it comes to having faith, and encouraging to stay in faith in trusting God with hope, and not doubt.

And love for others.

Love in the sense of 1 Corinthians 13; which is an agape love for all people no matter how horrible and no good a person might think they are people are still being called to come to God, because we are all no good compared to the Standard that Jesus Christ had presented.

And
We still have problems now today because the flesh and spirit fight each other inwardly inside of all believers.

Take care and have a good rest of the day!

Chris1, sometimes wish some of my friends believed and looked and could see the truth in the Lord Jesus Christ,

Me too. I pray all the time for others, most especially my only son that he come to Christ someday.. I know what it's like to truly understand some truth and feel unable to communicate that truth effectively for someone else's salvation, who so desperately need saved.

I think this is likely why I lean toward speaking to people about Christ the same way I would speak to my own children. Because I just must communicate this, people's very lives depend upon it and I know that acutely now, and it pains me to see any lost. The world has become my children in this way.

I just wish to give them better than I previously gave.

but some simply just reject the notion or they believe they need evidence shown to them

Evidence we have plenty of...

The reality is none of us are perfect, anyone who thinks they are ; is not living in the truth.

I agree, we aren't perfect [God knows!] but those who know God and have the truth with them, have an obligation to share that truth which was handed down to us by the apostles for the salvation of men.

God gave His children a directive... it's not one that ends before His second advent, regardless of what the world thinks about it, or us. We are witness, and that gives us obligation.

Granted, this is in my own understanding, which I believe comes 100% from the Holy Spirit, but since I'm far from the only Christian who feels led the same, I figure it's probably a pretty safe bet to call it truth, and Scripture certainly doesn't teach otherwise - we don't hide our lamps under bushels, or bury our coin in a field to keep it safe after all; no, we invest it and bring back the fruit!

To God be the glory.. always.

Sometimes - am very cautious when it comes to dealing with people on the internet because do not really know them and people can only be seemingly so kind, at least in their appearance.

I agree with you here, some people will even go so far as to weaponize Biblical terms like "love" to be used as a shield against any disagreement of their own, personal, opinions.

Though if one can really be honest with themselves the truth is : For myself ; can be Arrogant, Mean, Hateful, Despise others, but with Christ Jesus - > He by the spirit through me causes kindness, gentleness, humility, humbling towards God, and have love and acceptance and understanding for others.

I disagree here. Scripture tells us:

"You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." James 4:4

we don't, as Christians, accept evil, although because we were once lost we may understand it. But light can have no fellowship with darkness, if we are truly in Christ.

For God is the only authority in the life of a believer // outside of the government authority and law enforcement.

No man should ever be over anyone, but yet encouraging towards God and the ways that presented when it comes to having faith, and encouraging to stay in faith in trusting God with hope, and not doubt.

Where on earth do you get that from?

We are under authority, constantly, First of the Triune God, then of our elders in the faith, also our husbands if we are women, of governing authorities (so long as they aren't commanding us to sin), of our masters if we are slaves, of our parents if we are youth, so on and so forth.

We create strife when we refuse to accept that authority in humility and love, as strife is born of pride.

If there's one thing the Bible teaches - it's definitely submission to all authority over us.

Granted, for some it can be problematic. I myself have been under the authority of another who abused that authority often and in horrific ways, and that left scars of its own that leaves me frequently with a "master of my own destiny" mentality.. haha.

But God is definitely working with me on healing these scars and doing much better in the submission category. :) ( I hope anyway. . Haha)

And love for others.

Love in the sense of 1 Corinthians 13; which is an agape love for all people no matter how horrible and no good a person might think they are people are still being called to come to God, because we are all no good compared to the Standard that Jesus Christ had presented.

As I've previously noted on forum, love isn't watching as people walk blindly off cliffs, it's gently and kindly trying to prevent their destruction, and help them see the path of righteousness. Even if pointing out the cliff offends them..

Take care and have a good rest of the day!

God bless you..

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts. Personally agree with you about respecting authority when it comes to people being in our lives like law enforcement, and people who might be over you at a job.

Love is the essence of God, for God is love.

Now are there situations in like where you need to walk away from someone abusing you, and mistreating you?

Absolutely, and are we to even forgive them for their abuses? According to Christ Jesus we are.

Personally believe God is the only one in authority in my own view / because everything is fulfilled in the Bible.

People are called to do different things for God and each have their own part, but to be dominated by someone in what you should do with your faith, I disagree.

Because of God alright by the Holy Spirit directing you directly, people who are seeking can go and get advice from other believers and other should encourage them in the faith, and to continue in hope in God.

However if that person is deterring you from having love, be cautious and careful of who you are listening to.

If people talk to much about love it seems they think well God is love but God also hates...

... Yes he hated his chosen nation in the way they went even after given his son Jesus Christ to them, and pour out his wrath on them a long time ago...

But these are just my own views, thank you so kindly for sharing your and respect you for your belief in God and the way you see things even if we disagree.

God bless you to and thank you for taking time to read.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your day.

Interesting thoughts. Personally agree with you about respecting authority when it comes to people being in our lives like law enforcement, and people who might be over you at a job.
Personally believe God is the only one in authority in my own view / because everything is fulfilled in the Bible.

So in essence, you disagree with the very Word of God choosing instead to follow your own authority and those authorities you personally accept.

There's nothing submissive to God in that.

Love is the essence of God, for God is love.

God is many things, love is only one dimension. God is also Just, Merciful, Holy, Hates evil and the list goes on and on... you can't only look at the aspect you enjoy the most while being blind to the rest. This leaves one with a distorted view of God's nature, and His justice.

Now are there situations in like where you need to walk away from someone abusing you, and mistreating you?

Absolutely, and are we to even forgive them for their abuses? According to Christ Jesus we are.

Truly said.

Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law, becoming our Justifier..

But all is not yet fulfilled before Christ returns to consummate His Kingdom. And He's certainly not yet returned.

People are called to do different things for God and each have their own part, but to be dominated by someone in what you should do with your faith, I disagree.

There's a difference between someone "dominating" you and simply trying to guide you onto the right path in love. We aren't here alone - he gave us one another for a purpose, which also helps us be molded in His image.

That molding requires the ability to submit and learn in humility... one who refuses to sit, be still and learn from our elders, is, according to scriptures, worse than a fool

Because of God alright by the Holy Spirit directing you directly, people who are seeking can go and get advice from other believers and other should encourage them in the faith, and to continue in hope in God.

All brother and sisters in Christ are under trial in this life and submitting one to another is a good part of growing as Christians. Not just "seekers", but all who profess the faith.

"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."

And our adversary never ever looks like a lion, he often appears as a brother.

However if that person is deterring you from having love, be cautious and careful of who you are listening to.

If the definition of love is; "leave me alone to spread my falsehoods among the innocent and live robed in lies and half-truths" then it's not love at all to leave them be. It's hate to do so. True hate at that. When that occurs in total, only judgment awaits.

If people talk to much about love it seems they think well God is love but God also hates...

... Yes he hated his chosen nation in the way they went even after given his son Jesus Christ to them, and pour out his wrath on them a long time ago...

I agree, because they were not on the path of righteousness... God is a Holy God.

Which is why we stand one with another as watchman over each other, making sure our brethren be not led astray.

But these are just my own views, thank you so kindly for sharing your and respect you for your belief in God and the way you see things even if we disagree.

God bless you to and thank you for taking time to read.

Everyone enjoy the rest of your day.

God bless you too...

Hmm. The problem MG is that the mature giants of the faith who dare correct those who are off-track, end up accused of being unloving, mean spirited, hateful and arrogant.

What then? Should the giants scamper off into a corner somewhere and lick their alleged wounds supposedly inflicted by those whelps who do nothing more than label them in an attempt to use those descriptors as battering rams to silence the giants from telling them what they don't want to hear?

No. Wielding a double-edged sword has a purpose. The TRULY arrogant people who go about, spewing their doctrines of demons, and never accepting correction from the enlightened servants of the Lord, never accepting the mutual accountability to which we have ALL been called, and rejecting that absolute truth can be known and brought out into the open for all to see while dealing with the fact that the giants are hated by those who demand that what they believe is what they believe, and that nobody else has anything of value to offer that they will ever be willing to accept so long as it contradicts their personal beliefs and interpretations; THAT is the earmark of those you described in that portion of your post above who are the hatemongers, despisers of TRUTH, arrogant and proud.

So, you are correct in that there are all types out there. The problem is that the labels you mentioned are being hypocritically aimed at others by the very perpetrators of those maladies. That is a good indicator of one who is among the WOKE crowd, with their having adopted the mindset of demonizing others who disagree with whatever the perp is demanding as truth that is actually a corruption of the truth.

MM

Hmm. The problem MG is that the mature giants of the faith who dare correct those who are off-track, end up accused of being unloving, mean spirited, hateful and arrogant.

What then? Should the giants scamper off into a corner somewhere and lick their alleged wounds supposedly inflicted by those whelps who do nothing more than label them in an attempt to use those descriptors as battering rams to silence the giants from telling them what they don't want to hear?

No. Wielding a double-edged sword has a purpose. The TRULY arrogant people who go about, spewing their doctrines of demons, and never accepting correction from the enlightened servants of the Lord, never accepting the mutual accountability to which we have ALL been called, and rejecting that absolute truth can be known and brought out into the open for all to see while dealing with the fact that the giants are hated by those who demand that what they believe is what they believe, and that nobody else has anything of value to offer that they will ever be willing to accept so long as it contradicts their personal beliefs and interpretations; THAT is the earmark of those you described in that portion of your post above who are the hatemongers, despisers of TRUTH, arrogant and proud.

So, you are correct in that there are all types out there. The problem is that the labels you mentioned are being hypocritically aimed at others by the very perpetrators of those maladies. That is a good indicator of one who is among the WOKE crowd, with their having adopted the mindset of demonizing others who disagree with whatever the perp is demanding as truth that is actually a corruption of the truth.

MM

Hello Musicmaster;

Very well said, and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

What I read I can sense in between the paragraphs; these mature giants of the faith didn't just become seasoned, they went through hard knocks discipleship, lessons learned to where they are today. These are servants God sends, to bless those who desire correct doctrine.

God cannot raise servants who just want to play church. He raises those who has ears, let him hear!

Thank you, MM for sharing. There is so much meat, in between the words.

Hmmm, in life one must be with the other to fully understand. Believe however you want, they are just words. Yes it seems arrogant of me to say, but ahh, what is a doctrine of demons?

what the are you taking about Musicmaster?

Probably one that spews hate towards others, that must be a doctrine of demons?

Praise from men is unneeded. And uncalled for.

Praise towards God and Jesus Christ and looking towards them is always needful, every single day. Rather have God approve than the whole world at large praising me or anything about me. That is for sure.

The other day was mean and rude to bobinfaith because I let my flesh have its way rather than the spirit of God... if he forgives me or not up to him, but God forgave me, so should it be to forgive myself and move forward.

No one here is perfect, you can play the part but only Jesus Christ can fulfill the role.

If I could just give you my brain and show you all the hateful and aweful things I’ve done in life you would understand how much Jesus Christ had changed me. That all that needs to be said.

God bless am tired and been a long day.

As far as I’m concerned everyone here is needed, and they are all loved by God, and have no problem with anyone’s view point, people can have a problem if they desire to start one up, but if we can’t love one another then that is a problem.

Forgiveness is a must with God, Mercy, Kindness, Gentleness, Faithfulness all of these things come with the territory being a Christian

Can you fulfill these all perfectly?

That is something you’ll have to answer looking into your own heart.

By my flesh no, by Jesus Christ through spirit and him through me, yes.

Last edited:
Hmmm, in life one must be with the other to fully understand. Believe however you want, they are just words. Yes it seems arrogant of me to say, but ahh, what is a doctrine of demons?

what the are you taking about Musicmaster?

Probably one that spews hate towards others, that must be a doctrine of demons?

Praise from men is unneeded. And uncalled for.

Praise towards God and Jesus Christ and looking towards them is always needful, every single day. Rather have God approve than the whole world at large praising me or anything about me. That is for sure.

Proverbs 1:20-33

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: 21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, [saying], 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Words have meaning, MG, and where there's meaning, especially spiritual meaning, there's power. Where there's power, there should be trembling and humility within all we who are still living in these houses of fallen flesh. We don't have to be sinless to correct and rebuke others from the word of God who are walking the path of error. That vain philosophy is for the fools who live by the corrupted ethics and wisdom of this world.

So, we all are faced with choices, and one very important choice is to either love others who are walking in the paths of error and deception, and therefore say something to them, or, we can hate them enough to be cavalier and uncaring about what they are walking toward, which is a deadly cliff, and just watch them go over the edge, saying, "Oh well, they were bound to topple over the edge anyway, so why bother...? At least I was tolerant by the standard of this world to just let them fall to their spiritual death." The latter isn't very loving, is it?

This isn't about getting praises from men, nor about the false accusation of hate, this is about the real hatred aimed against those who are sent by God and Jesus Christ to give warning to the world and those who are of the world, and trying to snatch them back from the precipice.

MM

Back