Hard Lesson To Understand.

Feel as though you are being mentally abusive to me personally. I’ve been mentally abusive to others before in life... so most certainly would have this viewpoint of what you are doing right now.

Now in life try to be real and truthful towards people than try to beat them up mentally. Thank God for the Lord Jesus Christ and his ability to change the heart and renew the mind.

Going to place you on ignore. Take care Musicmaster

Don’t hate anyone who has been placed on ignore just there is a reason for this feature.

You take care and may you and your family be blessed sir.

God is love, anyone who says he loves God and hates another brother is a person who is blinded and walking in darkness. 1 John 4? 5?

Last edited:
Feel as though you are being mentally abusive to me personally. I’ve been mentally abusive to others before in life... so most certainly would have this viewpoint of what you are doing right now.

Now in life try to be real and truthful towards people than try to beat them up mentally. Thank God for the Lord Jesus Christ and his ability to change the heart and renew the mind.

Going to place you on ignore. Take care Musicmaster

MG, I was taken aback, mainly because it seemed to me that a spirit-filled man would simply have said "Amen" to the scripture shared from Proverbs, and "Amen" from one who agrees with mutual accountability, and "Amen" from one who agrees that there are spiritual giants walking this earth we should ALL desire to meet up with from whom we can ALL learn.

Your response seemed jaded, and had an air of victimhood in its coloring, so I was simply asking what you meant.

No crime in asking, right?

MM

-shrugs- just won’t put up with abuse sorry.

You take care. And May God bless you on your journey of whatever he has sent you to do friend. Forgive you for it but won’t put up with it.

Abuse, MG? What was abusive in what I shared and stated? Come, now. We should be better than the wicked world out there that teaches worldly people to always see themselves as victims. Why are you playing that card? We should all be far above such ploys. Can't we at least talk this through?

MM

Believe however you want, they are just words.

I'm sorry, but I must say something specific to this.

First, the very Word of God is not just words. Not even a little bit "just", they are Holy and Precious to God's people, who seek to understand them and live their lives in accordance to them.

Speaking of God's Word as if it's a common thing, worthless in your eyes, I find more than just a little shocking.

I had more respect when I wasn't even Christian toward God's Word than your words exhibit here...

And that is what shocks me! Please - it is God's very Word, a gift we are given, who love Him. At the very least respect that...

Chris1 have much respect for Gods word. Just not got to prove myself on the internet. It’s the internet.

Believe and trust in God, and the Lord Jesus Christ and their promises. Not going to fight and bicker on here because it’s not what is intended for edification. In fact fighting causes the opposite.

You can say what you desire based on feelings that doesn’t mean they are the truth.

The truth is right now God is love, and we are meant to love each other, and we are also suppose to if possible live in peace with others.

Not fight, Romans 12:2.

To share anything right now it would be this;

God is love, anyone who says he loves God yet hates another brother is living in darkness, hate is just like that of murder, if you say you love a brother yet hates, they are blinded and living in darkness. ( In 1st John 4 or 5 somewhere.

And to be very clear here : I personally don’t hate anyone here. You do as you feel you need to Chris1,

God bless, feelings are feelings not necessarily are they the truth.

God loves each and everyone of you.

Take care.

Chris1 have much respect for Gods word. Just not got to prove myself on the internet. It’s the internet.

Believe and trust in God, and the Lord Jesus Christ and their promises. Not going to fight and bicker on here because it’s not what is intended for edification. In fact fighting causes the opposite.

You can say what you desire based on feelings that doesn’t mean they are the truth.

The truth is right now God is love, and we are meant to love each other, and we are also suppose to if possible live in peace with others.

Not fight, Romans 12:2.

To share anything right now it would be this;

God is love, anyone who says he loves God yet hates another brother is living in darkness, hate is just like that of murder, if you say you love a brother yet hates, they are blinded and living in darkness. ( In 1st John 4 or 5 somewhere.

And to be very clear here : I personally don’t hate anyone here. You do as you feel you need to Chris1,

God bless, feelings are feelings not necessarily are they the truth.

God loves each and everyone of you.

Take care.

We aren't "proving ourselves on the internet".

The Bible says it is what comes out of our mouths that defile us, as well as shows us our heart in truth.

When I'm on the internet I do try to show the exact same respect for God no matter where else I would be. I capitalize words like Bible, Scripture, God's Word, because that's the least amount of respect I can show for the things of God when writing.

I also capitalize any word relating to the Triune God, like God, Jesus, and pronouns that refer to Him (although not everyone capitalizes pronouns)

Again, I'm not proving myself on the internet, I am showing the least amount of respect to that which is Holy. Jews wouldn't even speak the Holy Name.. And we have the distinct privilege of both having the Name, and given authority to use that precious Name.

When I hold God's Word in my hands, I am standing on Holy ground. When I speak God's Word, in all respect I am standing on Holy ground. When I convey what God's Word means to another precious child, I am standing on Holy ground. When I share my story of how I came to Christ, I am standing on Holy ground.

For myself, it's nothing to brush off or make light of. And that's not proving myself - it's an expression of my heart's love of God.

All I asked, is that you show some honor to that which is Holy, if not for yourself than for me. Because you, in your actions, seem to be missing the point of His Word, and what it means to the children of God in its entirety.

Last edited:
Okay, your right Chris1. Take care now. Am gonna get off here. Bye.

I pray you celebrate these precious and Holy Days in all honor of the God who became Justifyer of the unjust, a supernatural feat more powerful than creation itself, is the re-creation of man.

Last edited:
Hmm. The problem MG is that the mature giants of the faith who dare correct those who are off-track, end up accused of being unloving, mean spirited, hateful and arrogant.

What then? Should the giants scamper off into a corner somewhere and lick their alleged wounds supposedly inflicted by those whelps who do nothing more than label them in an attempt to use those descriptors as battering rams to silence the giants from telling them what they don't want to hear?

No. Wielding a double-edged sword has a purpose. The TRULY arrogant people who go about, spewing their doctrines of demons, and never accepting correction from the enlightened servants of the Lord, never accepting the mutual accountability to which we have ALL been called, and rejecting that absolute truth can be known and brought out into the open for all to see while dealing with the fact that the giants are hated by those who demand that what they believe is what they believe, and that nobody else has anything of value to offer that they will ever be willing to accept so long as it contradicts their personal beliefs and interpretations; THAT is the earmark of those you described in that portion of your post above who are the hatemongers, despisers of TRUTH, arrogant and proud.

So, you are correct in that there are all types out there. The problem is that the labels you mentioned are being hypocritically aimed at others by the very perpetrators of those maladies. That is a good indicator of one who is among the WOKE crowd, with their having adopted the mindset of demonizing others who disagree with whatever the perp is demanding as truth that is actually a corruption of the truth.

MM

MM.......You are 100% on target!

The more I read from you the more I am impressed by what you write.

You are indeed blessed and anointed by the Holy Spirit and I for one am blessed and excited to see you here at this site.

Now.......if you would care to send a "love offering" for those comments, you can do so by calling........BR 549 and choose option #1!!!

Chris you listen to secular music?
Probably never heard of this girl.

Like different kinds of music. Not always singing about God.

MM.......You are 100% on target!

The more I read from you the more I am impressed by what you write.

You are indeed blessed and anointed by the Holy Spirit and I for one am blessed and excited to see you here at this site.

Now.......if you would care to send a "love offering" for those comments, you can do so by calling........BR 549 and choose option #1!!!

Hey, you remembered Junior's used car lot number...Wow, kind of shows our age, huh?

Thank you, my friend, and I bless and praise the Lord for what He has given to me and to you as well. Worthy is the Lamb of all our praise.

MM

That is NOT music

NOISE......Yes, ..........Music, NO WAY!
Oh you you never listened to Metallica or Slayer?

You like country music?

What do you like? It is really all gospel music?

The background have come up in do not think anyone likes my type of music lol!

Please share some of yours! Lets learn about each other if you wanna Major :p God bless friend.

Oh you you never listened to Metallica or Slayer?

You like country music?

What do you like? It is really all gospel music?

The background have come up in do not think anyone likes my type of music lol!

Please share some of yours! Lets learn about each other if you wanna Major :p God bless friend.

Matthew......You are not going to like what I am going to say but remember......YOU ASKED!

Yes I have made it a point to listen to Metaliica, and Peral Jam, and Queen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and Deep Purple. just so that no one can say......YOU do not appreciate what I like.

The truth is Matthew......I do not care one little bit about what kind of music you or anyone else like. I have listen to heavey metal and Rap and everything inbetween. As a child of the 50's I grew up in Rock and Roll and as God is my witness......it is SATANIC!

The facts are Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin, and MÖtley CrÜe started to experiment with lyrics about the occult, but these lyrics were primarily rooted in fantasy—although this experimentation ultimately led to the genre’s association with Lucifer. That is all documented FACTS!

Now my grandpa told me a very long time ago that you did not have to rob a store to be a thief. All you had to do is RUN WITH THOSE WHO DO!

Back