Have I Commited The Unforgivable Sin? I Am So Worried And Confused.

I agree. After reading the Bible and after someone prayed about me, my mind gets more clear and better thoughts. So it means that a demon actually harassed me, but I wasn't necessarily possessed. I was possessed, but the demons went away without exorcism when my priest came to my h0me and blessed my home. But the demons still harass me sometimes. They just want to steal me from God. I am an Evangelical Lutheran and I feel like it's a real Christian religion, as I feel MUCH better, but the demons still harass me sometimes, and I don't think that the Devil or any demon would pretend to be God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit my whole life until I die. I was a Pagan 2 years ago and the bad things started happening 2 months later already the time when I was Pagan... But I am just scared that what if Evangelical Lutheranism is false because it teaches that all we need to do is having faith, and that the sins are not prohibitions but only witchcraft and occult, New Age, and illegal things and being against God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit are forbidden.

Ops...double post!

Polly, by your own admission......("And my Autism spectrum stops me from being Christian?) you have a condition that will effect all of your thoughts and actions.

"RiverJorden" gave you some excellent advice which was to seek out some clinical help. Have you done that????

From what I am reading from you, it appears that you have not done so. I am rather familiar with your problem and may I echo my friends RiverJorden's advice.

Your continiued focus on the Luthern Evangelical church IMO is ungrounded, and you are giving Satan and demons way to much credit for the problems you are manifesting. Please visit a doctor of mental health abilities and allow him to help you. Stay in church, read your Bible, pray and take the meds your doctor prescribes to you.

Blessings and better health to you!

Yes. I already go to the doctor sometimes for mental health check up and I have Zeldox for all my mental symptoms. Also, what do you mean about the Evangelical Lutheran church? Are you saying it's a false or real religion? And if you don't believe that the Devil and the demons are causing me the blasphemous thoughts, then why do my blasphemous thoughts go suddenly away after I read the Bible and after someone prayed about me?

It's just not me saying the blasphemous thoughts, because I would never do such thing, even if I am upset sometimes that many things are sins and that I can't stop doing the things. I have an ability to not say bad things, but I lost that ability... But that ability comes back after I read the Bible and someone prayed about me, but it's temporary...

All I would suggest is that you seek counseling with a member of the clergy, a pastor etc. It sounds like you have many burdens and issues to talk over with someone who can pray with you and guide you. I'll say a prayer for you.

Yes. I already go to the doctor sometimes for mental health check up and I have Zeldox for all my mental symptoms. Also, what do you mean about the Evangelical Lutheran church? Are you saying it's a false or real religion? And if you don't believe that the Devil and the demons are causing me the blasphemous thoughts, then why do my blasphemous thoughts go suddenly away after I read the Bible and after someone prayed about me?

It's just not me saying the blasphemous thoughts, because I would never do such thing, even if I am upset sometimes that many things are sins and that I can't stop doing the things. I have an ability to not say bad things, but I lost that ability... But that ability comes back after I read the Bible and someone prayed about me, but it's temporary...

No dear, I was not saying anything about the Evangelical Luthern church at all. I am sure it is a good church and teach Christ.

Your symtoms may be going away because your medication is effective! It may be that the dosage needs to be adjusted or even re-considered.

What you describe is somethjing all humans deal with Polly. We say things we do not mean and do things we wish we had not done. That is the beauty of God's grace in that He has forgiven us of those things when we do them.

Please..........focus more on Christ than the demons around you because Christ in you in stronger than he that is the world.

No dear, I was not saying anything about the Evangelical Luthern church at all. I am sure it is a good church and teach Christ.

Your symtoms may be going away because your medication is effective! It may be that the dosage needs to be adjusted or even re-considered.

What you describe is somethjing all humans deal with Polly. We say things we do not mean and do things we wish we had not done. That is the beauty of God's grace in that He has forgiven us of those things when we do them.

Please..........focus more on Christ than the demons around you because Christ in you in stronger than he that is the world.

okay... But what if my blasphemous thoughts about or to the Holy Spirit are intentional but still accidentally said because I lost the ability to not say bad things? :( I bet it's too late and I am in trouble.

And how come the BIBLE and the prayers make my mind clear and get better thoughts then? It can't be wishful thinking. It would be way much more different if it's just wishful thinking.

But I still repent the blasphemous thoughts about or to the Holy Spirit. I keep being like "oh no! Why would I ever do such bad things?"

okay... But what if my blasphemous thoughts about or to the Holy Spirit are intentional but still accidentally said because I lost the ability to not say bad things? :( I bet it's too late and I am in trouble.

And how come the BIBLE and the prayers make my mind clear and get better thoughts then? It can't be wishful thinking. It would be way much more different if it's just wishful thinking.

But I still repent the blasphemous thoughts about or to the Holy Spirit. I keep being like "oh no! Why would I ever do such bad things?"

Romans 7
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Okay. But how is that related to the thing that if it's too late or can I be still forgiven if I repent the bad things I said on my mind about or to the Holy Spirit accidentally but intentionally? I just lost my ability to not say bad things about or to the Holy Spirit, and now I wonder what if I don't say them accidentally either... I am so scared. But maybe it's too late and all I need to do is maybe enjoy my remaining years of life until I die. (This is not a suicide threat or anything about me dying NOW, I meant that the remaining years are the ones that everybody has but no one knows when death comes.)

Okay. But how is that related to the thing that if it's too late or can I be still forgiven if I repent the bad things I said on my mind about or to the Holy Spirit accidentally but intentionally? I just lost my ability to not say bad things about or to the Holy Spirit, and now I wonder what if I don't say them accidentally either... I am so scared. But maybe it's too late and all I need to do is maybe enjoy my remaining years of life until I die. (This is not a suicide threat or anything about me dying NOW, I meant that the remaining years are the ones that everybody has but no one knows when death comes.)

It is not too late. It is never too late!

You have said you know Christ and have faith in the Holy Spirit.

It is not too late. It is never too late!

You have said you know Christ and have faith in the Holy Spirit.

Then what exactly does the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit mean? It clearly says on the Bible that it means intentionally insulting the Holy Spirit and saying intentionally bad things about or to the Holy Spirit, or does it also mean rejecting the Holy Spirit at the same time? Also, I am not sure if the Holy Spirit is already in my life, I just don't hear God's or Jesus Christ's voice yet, but sometimes I get intuitions that someone recommends me something good but they don't like FORBID or FORCE me. I prayed to the Lord and I asked if my romantic feelings for Severus Snape are acceptable and that if it's acceptable if I have a relationship and marriage with the Severus Snape Tulpa I will make soon, and I maybe remember that I got an intuition that someone said "yes, but wouldn't it be boring because a Tulpa is just imagination?" or something like that, and when I once asked Lord that if it's okay if I watch Harry Potter, and I got an intuition that someone said that it's okay because Harry Potter magic doesn't exist and that it's only fiction, but I am still ALWAYS insecure about things, because my theory is that no person ever knows that who is talking. And I don't hear voices, I get intuitions.

Then what exactly does the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit mean? It clearly says on the Bible that it means intentionally insulting the Holy Spirit and saying intentionally bad things about or to the Holy Spirit, or does it also mean rejecting the Holy Spirit at the same time? Also, I am not sure if the Holy Spirit is already in my life, I just don't hear God's or Jesus Christ's voice yet, but sometimes I get intuitions that someone recommends me something good but they don't like FORBID or FORCE me. I prayed to the Lord and I asked if my romantic feelings for Severus Snape are acceptable and that if it's acceptable if I have a relationship and marriage with the Severus Snape Tulpa I will make soon, and I maybe remember that I got an intuition that someone said "yes, but wouldn't it be boring because a Tulpa is just imagination?" or something like that, and when I once asked Lord that if it's okay if I watch Harry Potter, and I got an intuition that someone said that it's okay because Harry Potter magic doesn't exist and that it's only fiction, but I am still ALWAYS insecure about things, because my theory is that no person ever knows that who is talking. And I don't hear voices, I get intuitions.

It means to reject the Holy Spirit. Since it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us of sin and points us to Christ, we blaspheme God when we reject Jesus Christ.

You asked the Spirit to come and live in your heart when you accepted Christ as your SAviour.

God does not have an 800 number so you will not get a phone call. He will however speak to you through His written Word.

Polly, we have gone over this before. We have talked about demons and witchcraft and Tarot cards and you have been given really good advice by several people. Then after all of that you speak of "Severus Snape Tulpa", having a relationship/marriage with a fiction character and then you speak of Harry Potter who is a witch.

I am going to have to bow out of this thread as it seems to be going in a circle always coming back to what we have discussed.
IT just does not feel comfortable to me at this time.

Blessing to you and I hope you find peace and answers.

It means to reject the Holy Spirit. Since it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us of sin and points us to Christ, we blaspheme God when we reject Jesus Christ.

You asked the Spirit to come and live in your heart when you accepted Christ as your SAviour.

God does not have an 800 number so you will not get a phone call. He will however speak to you through His written Word.

Well, I need the Holy Spirit, so I never reject the Holy Spirit.

But it doesn't make sense that first the Bible says that whoever INSULTS the Holy Spirit, will never be forgiven, and it's clear that it means INSULTING, as in saying bad things to or about the Holy Spirit and then people say that it means only to reject...

What are the symptoms and signs that the Holy Spirit left me? I am just scared and insecure, but I am not possessed anymore. So maybe the thing that if a person can never get possessed, is a sign that the Holy Spirit is still here?

Hello Polly,

I've read through your post and my heart is hurting for you, these problems can all be resolved with a correct understand of Scripture, also, I don't know much about autism, so if I make any serious faux pas please forgive me, ...but you seem to be very aware about what is going on in your life, so hopefully we can help you through this.

First off, as it has been already stated, anyone who has blasphemed the Holy Spirit has what is called a "reprobate mind," that means they will no longer care about God, think about God, read their Bible, or are interested about talking about the things of God, so, from what I have read here you are not in that condition, on the contrary, you want to please God and that is a sure sign you haven't committed the unpardonable sin!

Now may I ask you a question? Who is Jesus? If you can say, from your heart, Jesus is God, Jesus is Lord then that too is a sign because Scripture teaches,

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit. 1Cor 12:3

So if you believe this verse and believe it in your heart, then you have the Holy Spirit in you and you can't commit the unpardonable sin, it's as simple as that, now, since you believe that, you own this verse, it's yours forever, it's what we call a "life verse," remember what Jesus said,

It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

So you see dear one, the Holy Spirit has given you a life verse, memorize it because it's a verse that you can live by, a verse that gives you resurrection life, so when these "intrusions" come into you mind, repeat this verse 1 Cor 13:3 out loud, saying it over and over, claiming it as yours, receive and appropriate this Truth into your heart, another thing is to talk about the blood of Jesus cleansing you from all sin, also singing praise songs will help during these times. I'm certain there are other life verses the Spirit has given you, may I suggest you start a journal, writing them down so that you will have a record of what God, the Creator of the Universe, your Creator, your Savior, your Lord has spoken specifically to you! For your see, in the armor Paul talks about in Eph 6: 10-18, the Sword is our offensive weapon and the Sword is the Word of God, so may I suggest rather than allowing the enemy to scare and terrorize you, go on the offensive with your life verses.

Now, a born again child of God cannot be possessed by a demon because greater is He (the Holy Spirit) that is in you than he that is in the world (the enemy or his demons) 1 John 4:4, but they can and do harass us, so here is something else you need/must do, remove, get rid of all occult objects in your house, whether they are clothes, pins, pendants, posters, CDs, films, books, anything and everything, ...you refer to Loki, Loki is from the Avengers films and his character is the devil incarnate, bad stuff indeed.

This is what Scripture says about God's children that bring these things into their house,

And you shall not bring an abomination into your house, lest you be a cursed thing like it. You shall utterly hate it, and you shall utterly despise it. For it is a cursed thing. Deut 7:26

What Moses is teaching is if we bring abominable things into our lives then we put ourselves under the curse that God has already placed on them, hence it's our fault and not God's because He has warned us in His Word.

This is an Old Testament illustration of what happened to Peter when Jesus told him satan had demanded (to be allow to sift him) Luke 22:31, Peter was messin' around in the devil's territory (his pride), because God is just, Jesus could refuse satan's demand, but He did pray for him.

I hope you can see you are inviting the enemy into your life and in so doing you are inviting him to sift you, so please do a complete house cleaning.

Paul tells us we are the temple of the Holy Spirit,

Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1Cor 3:16

so then,

..what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." 2Cor 6:16

(this life verse alone gives me such encouragement and comfort (and I hope you too), ...I will be their God, and they shall be my people, ...He is mine and I am His)

I hope this helps, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them, I'm home for lunch, but have to go back to work, I'll be back in 4-5 hours.

In His Love,

Gene

Hello Polly,

I've read through your post and my heart is hurting for you, these problems can all be resolved with a correct understand of Scripture, also, I don't know much about autism, so if I make any serious faux pas please forgive me, ...but you seem to be very aware about what is going on in your life, so hopefully we can help you through this.

First off, as it has been already stated, anyone who has blasphemed the Holy Spirit has what is called a "reprobate mind," that means they will no longer care about God, think about God, read their Bible, or are interested about talking about the things of God, so, from what I have read here you are not in that condition, on the contrary, you want to please God and that is a sure sign you haven't committed the unpardonable sin!

Now may I ask you a question? Who is Jesus? If you can say, from your heart, Jesus is God, Jesus is Lord then that too is a sign because Scripture teaches,

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit. 1Cor 12:3

So if you believe this verse and believe it in your heart, then you have the Holy Spirit in you and you can't commit the unpardonable sin, it's as simple as that, now, since you believe that, you own this verse, it's yours forever, it's what we call a "life verse," remember what Jesus said,

It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

So you see dear one, the Holy Spirit has given you a life verse, memorize it because it's a verse that you can live by, a verse that gives you resurrection life, so when these "intrusions" come into you mind, repeat this verse 1 Cor 13:3 out loud, saying it over and over, claiming it as yours, receive and appropriate this Truth into your heart, another thing is to talk about the blood of Jesus cleansing you from all sin, also singing praise songs will help during these times. I'm certain there are other life verses the Spirit has given you, may I suggest you start a journal, writing them down so that you will have a record of what God, the Creator of the Universe, your Creator, your Savior, your Lord has spoken specifically to you! For your see, in the armor Paul talks about in Eph 6: 10-18, the Sword is our offensive weapon and the Sword is the Word of God, so may I suggest rather than allowing the enemy to scare and terrorize you, go on the offensive with your life verses.

Now, a born again child of God cannot be possessed by a demon because greater is He (the Holy Spirit) that is in you than he that is in the world (the enemy or his demons) 1 John 4:4, but they can and do harass us, so here is something else you need/must do, remove, get rid of all occult objects in your house, whether they are clothes, pins, pendants, posters, CDs, films, books, anything and everything, ...you refer to Loki, Loki is from the Avengers films and his character is the devil incarnate, bad stuff indeed.

This is what Scripture says about God's children that bring these things into their house,

And you shall not bring an abomination into your house, lest you be a cursed thing like it. You shall utterly hate it, and you shall utterly despise it. For it is a cursed thing. Deut 7:26

What Moses is teaching is if we bring abominable things into our lives then we put ourselves under the curse that God has already placed on them, hence it's our fault and not God's because He has warned us in His Word.

This is an Old Testament illustration of what happened to Peter when Jesus told him satan had demanded (to be allow to sift him) Luke 22:31, Peter was messin' around in the devil's territory (his pride), because God is just, Jesus could refuse satan's demand, but He did pray for him.

I hope you can see you are inviting the enemy into your life and in so doing you are inviting him to sift you, so please do a complete house cleaning.

Paul tells us we are the temple of the Holy Spirit,

Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 1Cor 3:16

so then,

..what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." 2Cor 6:16

(this life verse alone gives me such encouragement and comfort (and I hope you too), ...I will be their God, and they shall be my people, ...He is mine and I am His)

I hope this helps, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them, I'm home for lunch, but have to go back to work, I'll be back in 4-5 hours.

In His Love,

Gene

Okay, but btw, I wasn't refering to the Avengers Loki, I was refering to the Norse spirit Loki, which "Heathens" call Loki a "deity". Loki disturbed me many times...

And also, do you mean that blaspheming the Holy Spirit is like complete rejection of the whole Christianity?

And also, since I am an Evangelical Lutheran, I believe that God is God, and Jesus Christ is his son, and they are both the best.

Last edited:
Dear one, where do you think the Avengers writers came up with their character? My reference to Loki is from the original Norse demon.

Yes, the unpardonable sin is the rejection of the Holy Spirit working in a person's life, ...there are three ways in the Word that describes the actions of the Holy Spirit, (1) along side of or with, (2) inside of, (3) and upon or coming upon, so putting it all together:

Every man, woman and child are born sinners, that is we are born with a sin nature, Paul describes it as being dead in our sins and transgressions Eph 2:1, the word dead means like a decaying corpse that we would find buried in a cemetery if we were to exhume it. Now I think you will agree that if we were to exhume that corpse that it couldn't see, hear, smell, hear or be sensitive to touch, we together on that?

Since the Word says,

"...There is none righteous, no not one; there is none that understands, there is none that seeks after God." Rom 3:10, 11

that means that you, me, no one, nada is looking for, seeking after God, is looking for salvation, is wanting to worship and please God, ...because we are like that corpse, only we are a living corpse, living in a sinful, fallen state, and since we have a sin nature we sin and the Word declares,

...all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, Rom 3:23

so since we are sinners and have sinned,

...the wages of (our) sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:23

we know this to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt, we all are going to die, in fact, that fear you have of death has drawn you to this forum.

So, back to the actions of the Holy Spirit, He comes along side of a sinner, He is with a sinner (remember way back in Genesis 1, God said, "let there be light and there was light"), well that is an illustration of what the Holy Spirit does in the life of every human, in your life and in mine, what did the light reveal back in the Genesis story, ...ruin and corruption and that is exactly the state we are in, so we can say the first action of the Spirit of coming along side of a sinner, to be with a sinner is to show them, reveal to them their lost state, ruined and corrupt, destined to go to Hell (death). As He is waking us up out of our death sleep He starts presenting to us the gospel message, that Jesus was punished in our place, He took the wrath of God that we deserved for our sins on the cross of Calvary, that all of our sin, past, present and future were paid for by His Blood on that Cross, then He died in our place, was buried and then because the debt had been paid in totality, He resurrected from the grave and was seen by many witnesses, ...proof for our doubting minds that our salvation has been accomplished.

All of this knowledge of the Truth is revealed to us from the Holy Spirit being along side of us, with us during this time of gestation, the error many make is because they have this "Light" and can see this "Truth" they think they are "born again," but that is a terrible deception straight from the pit, to be "born again" a sinner has to have the Holy Spirit living, dwelling inside of them, that is the second action of the Spirit in the life of a sinner, He takes up residence inside of the person and that person is definitely "born again."

Let's look at what Peter tells about being born again,

...having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the living Word of God, and abiding forever. 1Pe 1:23

He teaches us there are two elements necessary for a sinner to be born again, (1) incorruptible seed and(2) the Word of God and without both of them working together congruently, coming together (conception) at the same time there cannot be a regeneration (born again, new birth) of a sinner. The incorruptible seed is a reference to sperm, the sperm of the Holy Spirit (please don't think this is strange, because this is how Jesus the Man was conceived in the womb of Mary Luke 1:31, 35), and the Word of God is Scripture which is used to represent an ovum, so what happens is when the Father decides John 1:13 to give a sinner the opportunity to be born again, that sinner is illuminated with a verse, a revelation of all that the Holy Spirit has been revealing to them during their period of gestation, the light shines in the darkness, and at that moment the sinner knows in their heart they are sinners, destined for Hell and that Jesus payed the price of their sin and they can be forgiven, all of this Truth is revealed in a supernatural instant (kind of like a baby ready to enter into the birth canal of their mother), now, if that person decides to accept the Gift offered, to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior then there is a new birth, a regeneration of the sinner into a new creation and this born again experience will cause a Godly repentance, a complete reversal of how the sinner was living before the new birth, there will be a manifestation of a changed lifestyle, changed desires, changed attitude concerning God, in a nutshell, they will love Jesus because of the realization, the revelation of what He has done for them.

On the other hand the supernatural moment can be like a false labor pain, the sinner for one reason or another, ...afraid of what people will think of them, turned off by what they have experienced in a church, or even their own prideful rebellion can cause them to reject the moment and the sperm and the ovum do not come together, there is not a conception, the person is not born again, however, all is not lost, God is gracious and merciful, not wanting any to perish and He will give them another opportunity, and another and another and another, until, since He is omniscient, He knows they will never accept the offer of Salvation, ...going back to the story of Pharaoh in Egypt, an illustration of this principle, we read God gave him many opportunities, but it says Pharaoh hardened his heart, and then we read after that God hardened his heart, what I referred to as a reprobate mind that cannot know God, ...that, dear one, is the unpardonable sin, that is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, after all of the time the Holy Spirit spent along side of, with the sinner illuminating their spiritual state and then rejection the offer of Salvation, ...that, and only that is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, ...can you see that, do you receive it, ...you have not committed the unpardonable sin or blasphemed the Holy Spirit and the proof for you is you are here worried about having committed it, so, receive the Truth, appropriate it into you heart and start walking in faith.

We're not finished with what Peter teaches us, because in the 24th verse,

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of men as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls out, 1Pe 1:24

which is a reference to Isa 40: 7, 8, which is the ovum verse the Lord used to give him new life, to be born again which he tells us it is true in verse 25,

but the Word of the Lord endures forever. And this is the Word preached as gospel to you. 1Pe 1:25

So, putting it all together, a person that is born again, all of God's children John 1:12 know who their Father is, ...the Holy Spirit, who their mother is, ...the ovum verse of the Word of God used and when they were born again, a new creation. 1 Cor 5:17

Now the only question left, and I'm humbly asking in the love of Christ not wanting to cause doubt or wound your faith, the Love of Christ constraining me, so please don't be afraid, don't listen to the voice of the enemy screaming in your mind, but prayerfully consider, ...where are you on the road of life, is the Holy Spirit along side of you, drawing you to Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, if so, then today is the day of salvation, ...or is He living inside of you and you know in your heart what verse He used to give you eternal life and the moment in time, the day you were born again, when you received Jesus and your life was totally changed?

In His Love,

Gene

I just found out that the bad things I thought about the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and God were some sort of strong intrusive thoughts. I analyzed all the bad things I said on my mind deeply and I found out that they were still unintentional, even if they were or seemed intentional. Now I have a bit more clear mind, but the intrusive thoughts still come sometimes. And maybe someone helped me by praying about me? If someone prayed about me, then thank you! I feel much better now... And also, if I would have committed the unforgivable sin, I am sure that God and Jesus Christ would ignore me then, but seems like God and Jesus Christ don't ignore me.

I found a few websites that said many Christians suffer from the intrusive thoughts that you are talking about. Just reject those thoughts when they happen. You are not alone in that. The devil wants you to believe they are intentional on your part.

I found a few websites that said many Christians suffer from the intrusive thoughts that you are talking about. Just reject those thoughts when they happen. You are not alone in that. The devil wants you to believe they are intentional on your part.

True. I think the only ones who blaspheme the Holy Spirit are just the atheists or non-Christians... Right?

True. I think the only ones who blaspheme the Holy Spirit are just the atheists or non-Christians... Right?
I think Just Passing Thru had it right when she quoted 1 Corinthians:

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor 12:3

So people who despise Jesus. Not all atheists and non-Christians have done that, I don't think... a lot of these people are just unsure of what they believe, but some have. Someone can correct me on that if I misspoke.

Polly,

We all have intrusive thoughts, they are placed there by the devil and his demons, but are thoughts a sin?

No, thoughts are just thoughts, sins are an act, so if you receive an intrusive thought about Jesus, do you act it out, do you sin?

No, the Holy Spirit working inside of you won't allow you to act out a thought that is accusatory about Jesus.

So the next question is what should you be doing about these intrusions?

Paul, in explaining our armor, tells us we are to take the helmet of salvation, the word take means to receive the helmet of salvation, a helmet protects the head and the head is where we think, so you need to receive the helmet of salvation and that goes back to what I've already said about how we are born again, every born again child of God will know when they were born again and what verse the Holy Spirit used to to cause them to be born again.

So, lets Look at our verse,

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, Eph 6:17,

so we receive salvation and then we use the sword of the Spirit to go offensive, ...to combat the intrusive thoughts that are placed in our minds, we repeat out loud the verse the Holy Spirit used to regenerate us, something like this.

I don't receive (it's up to us what we receive or don't receive) that thought, I'm a born again child of God, born again by the Holy Spirit and ............(here is where you repeat the verse He used) on ........(they date of when it happened), I'm washed clean by the Blood of Jesus!

The devil will test us to see if we really believe what we are saying, so don't be surprised if he attacks you repeated, we've all been through it, you just keep repeating it over and over until he gives up and waits for another time.

Blessings,

Gene

Back