Hello from Australia

It is truly only when we begin to hear the Holy Spirit speak that we can be wise. The fallen mind of a man will always move in opposition to God as that is simply the nature of the flesh. Yet even when we are quite lost we can sense His love drawing us to the truth of His Word.
It is no accident that you are here and no accident that you are readng His Word.:)
You my friend are on the right path.
If I mighy ask what book of the Bible are you currently reading?

I have started reading Matthew. It feels different reading the bible this time round as I feel like I am taking in more without doubting and judging everything I read. And that is only after reading a few pages! :rolleyes:

Hi Jeff,

I find the comment 'Gods will' very interesting. I believe that God has a plan for everyone but we make our own decisions for what happens. For example if you really want to live in Australia then you would exhaust every avenue to live here or on the other hand if you dont then you will just make plans in the future.

I think we have to realise that God has given us the responsibility to make choices and judgements on our journey. (This wasnt directed at you Jeff but your comments got me thinking!)

I dont know if that makes any sense but I hope so! :)

Brad

:)

Brad, I had made plans for my future but I just don't know if that was what God wishes for my life. God did speak to me several times via different people what he wants from me but that is not exactly where I am heading to at the moment. So I have decided to spend the next few weeks/months trying to work out which direction I should go to which should in my opinion should be according to His will. I know one thing for sure, His ways are greater than mine.

Oh and by the way, my current plans are to complete my education in Australia and apply for a residency, work for sometime and then move to the middle-east.

I have started reading Matthew. It feels different reading the bible this time round as I feel like I am taking in more without doubting and judging everything I read. And that is only after reading a few pages! :rolleyes:
That is really great Brad. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal that Word to you as you read and prepare for a life changing experience.:D

Hi everyone,

My name is Brad and I am new to this forum. I was involved in another forum (matthew 7) a while ago but I took a different road but now I am back. I did try and start up the M7 forum but it hasnt really worked so I thought I would jump onboard here.

I am in desperate need of chatting with Christians. I hope to make new friends and get to know you guys really well.

Thanks! :)

God bless you , I Chronicles 4:10

Well Brad my brother n good friend, looks like you got a good start on here at CFS! This is a super site! Man!! I wish I could meet you in person someday just to shake your hand n give you a hug as a brother in Christ.:cool::D
Keep on brother keep on.
May Jesus bless your days ahead this comming Christmas season and beyond, Love you man :israel:

Chili out

Well Brad my brother n good friend, looks like you got a good start on here at CFS! This is a super site! Man!! I wish I could meet you in person someday just to shake your hand n give you a hug as a brother in Christ.:cool::D
Keep on brother keep on.
May Jesus bless your days ahead this comming Christmas season and beyond, Love you man :israel:

Chili out

Hey there brother Chili! On behalf of Australia we welcome you anytime! ;) I will always have a big hug saved for you my man! :D

:)

Brad, I had made plans for my future but I just don't know if that was what God wishes for my life. God did speak to me several times via different people what he wants from me but that is not exactly where I am heading to at the moment. So I have decided to spend the next few weeks/months trying to work out which direction I should go to which should in my opinion should be according to His will. I know one thing for sure, His ways are greater than mine.

Oh and by the way, my current plans are to complete my education in Australia and apply for a residency, work for sometime and then move to the middle-east.

Brother Jeff I will pray that everything works out for you! :groupray:

Hi everyone! I thoht it was time for an update. First of all I would love to thank everyone involved in CFS as you guys have made a HUGE difference in my life.

I have been praying daily and I am really enjoying reading the bible. I think this is because I am more open and accepting than I ever have been. I am even thinking of attending a Church for Christmas! :eek: (That is a massive thing for me).

I would really love to chat to you guys as much as possible.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as I would dearly love to continue and build the great friendships that we have formed so far.

Love you all! :groupray:

It is a blessing to hear that you are doing well my friend. FInd a good bible believing Church and attend regularly. You will be edified, encouraged and otherewise built up in the truth of His Word and that is priceless. Not only that but you will be obediant to His command to "forsake not the assembly of the brethren".
We are meant to need each other and we all need each part as we are the body of Christ in this present world. When He chooses to reach out we are His hands. When He sends us out we are His feet. When He gives a word in season we are His mouth. But the body is lacking until all contribute:

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

The body needs you Brad.:)

Hello!
Welcome!
:welcome:
This site is really wonderfull!.lol. I say that so much, but it is sooo true!

You will find lots of inspiration and lots of great people here as well!

God Bless!

Heh Brad, a few verses to meditate on:

Jer 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Hi everyone! I thoht it was time for an update. First of all I would love to thank everyone involved in CFS as you guys have made a HUGE difference in my life.

I have been praying daily and I am really enjoying reading the bible. I think this is because I am more open and accepting than I ever have been. I am even thinking of attending a Church for Christmas! :eek: (That is a massive thing for me).

I would really love to chat to you guys as much as possible.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as I would dearly love to continue and build the great friendships that we have formed so far.

Love you all! :groupray:

Hey Brad,

Hope all is well with you. Its great to hear that you are making good friends here on this site and having fun around. Also good to hear that you are enjoying the Bible and going to attend Church...May God bless you and your family in every way man....

Hopefully chat to you soon

Take care
Jake

Hey Brad,

Hope all is well with you. Its great to hear that you are making good friends here on this site and having fun around. Also good to hear that you are enjoying the Bible and going to attend Church...May God bless you and your family in every way man....

Hopefully chat to you soon

Take care
Jake

Hi Jake,

I am really enjoying the bible but I am really struggling with going to church. I felt like I owe it to God to go to church (for 1 service anyway) but I have rang a church and it seems like they are keen to get you involved.

I dont want to sound like a snob but I just want to attend a service with no pressure as I just dont know if I will go back or not. I am starting to think that I may be better off continuing to read and learn from the bible and use CFS as my Church.

I dont have enough quality time with my family already in between work and school and I just cant commit to another activity as at this stage my family arent interested in religion.

On a personal level my relationship with God is growing everyday and I feel truly awesome! I am just not sure about church!

Would love to hear all your thoughts!

Thanks! :groupray:

:groupray: :groupray: Thank you for the note on my page and about my introduction ... I have not been around much these last couple of days so I am sorry ... If I did leave you something here ... then I am sorry about repeating myself ... it has been hard around here ... prayers would be helpful as my daughter is suppose to fly home today from a visiting with a friend but the Lord has but a mess of ice in her path so pray that it warms up so she can come home ... back where she belongs ... so see you soon and come by my profile page any time to say hello or whatever ...

Till next time !!

I did it everyone! I went to Church. I am so proud that I went as I just wasnt sure what to do but when I relaxed my heart was telling me to go.

I am still reading Matthew and when I have finished I will write my thoughts and feelings on it.

There are 2 other books I want to read as well. One is called the Shack and one is called God Actually. Has anyone heard of or read these books?

Thanks for all your support guys. :groupray:

I did it everyone! I went to Church. I am so proud that I went as I just wasnt sure what to do but when I relaxed my heart was telling me to go.

I am still reading Matthew and when I have finished I will write my thoughts and feelings on it.

There are 2 other books I want to read as well. One is called the Shack and one is called God Actually. Has anyone heard of or read these books?

You make me proud Brad!:D:D:D:):cool:

Hey Brad,

Congratulations man. This is awesome! Ive been praying for you my friend and its good to see the results....;)

I have not really read those books so im sorry i won't be able to give you a heads up on that.....

Talk to you soon mate

Jake

Hey Brad,

Congratulations man. This is awesome! Ive been praying for you my friend and its good to see the results....;)

I have not really read those books so im sorry i won't be able to give you a heads up on that.....

Talk to you soon mate

Jake

Thanks Jake!

I appreciate and need all the prayers I can get. I actually was able to buy the book God Actually today but it is a Christmas present for me so I have to wait 2 sleeps. :eek:

Hope to see you soon mate! :D :groupray:

Brad

Back