Hello from Maryland!

Nov 2, 2009
Maryland
Hello from Maryland!

Hello everyone, I used to be fairly active on a Baptist forum online but have since moved to a non-denominational position and haven't been active on any forums for a while now.

I'm 21 years old and just returned from teaching for a year in Korea. I'm looking for a job and working on my GMAT to get my Masters in Accounting next year.

I've found a great local church since I've been back and am looking forward to gaining further Christian fellowship and encouragement here. Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Sep 6, 2008
The South
Well it looks like you have came to the right place..so let me be the first one to welcome you to the bestest forum on earth..CFS rules!!!

Nov 3, 2007
Australia
Hello and :welcome: to our site...Lots of great people to meet here.

Hope you enjoy your stay..

God Bless

Mar 24, 2009
Mississippi Gulf Coast
Hi there! We're so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

Teaching in Korea for a year had to be an interesting experience. Would love to hear about that one day.

Blessings, Cheri

godbe4me

Secretary
Secretary
Mar 5, 2009
Maryland
:welcome::welcome::welcome:to CFS. We are happy you decided to join. In addition to reading the forum rules, we have ministries "Social Groups" that you can join. Please view the links below and my God direct you decision.

Do you like "Emicons?" Well, we have a emicon contest going on right now. If you have any favorite emicons, view the thread below to find out all the details.

WELCOME TO CFS

:dance::dance::dance:​

God bless,

Godbe4me

Oct 20, 2009
Alabama
:welcome: So glad to have you here. I agree with Cheri that it would be interesting to hear about your teaching in Korea. God bless!