Hello from Maryland!

Hello from Maryland!

Hello everyone, I used to be fairly active on a Baptist forum online but have since moved to a non-denominational position and haven't been active on any forums for a while now.

I'm 21 years old and just returned from teaching for a year in Korea. I'm looking for a job and working on my GMAT to get my Masters in Accounting next year.

I've found a great local church since I've been back and am looking forward to gaining further Christian fellowship and encouragement here. Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Well it looks like you have came to the right place..so let me be the first one to welcome you to the bestest forum on earth..CFS rules!!!

Hello and :welcome: to our site...Lots of great people to meet here.

Hope you enjoy your stay..

God Bless

Hi there! We're so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

Teaching in Korea for a year had to be an interesting experience. Would love to hear about that one day.

Blessings, Cheri

:welcome::welcome::welcome:to CFS. We are happy you decided to join. In addition to reading the forum rules, we have ministries "Social Groups" that you can join. Please view the links below and my God direct you decision.

Do you like "Emicons?" Well, we have a emicon contest going on right now. If you have any favorite emicons, view the thread below to find out all the details.

WELCOME TO CFS

:dance::dance::dance:​

God bless,

Godbe4me

:welcome: So glad to have you here. I agree with Cheri that it would be interesting to hear about your teaching in Korea. God bless!

Hello kidokyo and welcome to the best Christian forum on the net. Don't be a stranger. Take off your shoes and stay awhile. You might even dangle your feet in the fountain and chat with a friend.

welcome260.jpg

Back