Hellooooo *waves*

Hellooooo *waves*

Hey everyone
I'm new here after basically just having enough of another forum. I'm fed up of Christians just arguing all the time over irrelevant stuff, so when I saw how friendly this forum was I was happy to join :)

well anyways, heres a bit about me

I've been Roman Catholic all my life (having a deeper relationship with Christ at certain times in my life unfortunately) but now I am seeking more. I am now actually studying the bible and exploring all different churches and really opening my eyes to my faith.

So I look forward to getting to chat to you :)

God bless
x

Welcome, Rachael - thank you for taking the time to find us and to join CFS. Blessings... :)

Pastor Gary

Moderator and
Staff Trainer

cid_C6656A1816404F078A2F4863F15CA10.gif

We're so happy our found our forum! If you're looking for a friendly atmosphere, you've definitely found it.

This is a great Christian forum filled with kind people from whom I've learned so much.

Looking forward to fellowship with you.

Cheri

Hello, Rachael. Ya found a good place. Sometimes discussions get a little heated here, too, but our mods are quick to step in and our membership is pretty much mature enough and good willed enough to settle down. Agitators usually don't last long here.

It's always a joy to see someone who is pressing in to know Jesus more deeply. The forms of our particular fellowship and affiliation are really only just the starting point in our knowing Jesus. I hope that we, of varied backgrounds, cultures, fellowships, yet united in our common desire to know and obey Christ, can be an encouragement to you and that you will find your own gifts well received.

Back