Help Me!!!

God bless y'all!

This is probably going to be long, so please have some minutes for me, i need your advice! I may ask you to pray before you post:)

I need help. I came to this forum a few days ago because i wanted to meet the children of God. I feel like this is the lowest point in my relationship with the Lord and i need guiding for i've made a wall between us with my sins which i don't know how to destroy.

Two years ago, around November i was burning and living for the Saviour, that was the BEST time of my life! I was living all my days with Him. And He helped me out of my problems and lifted me up...and when i was high above things started to change..

I was too lazy to wake up in the morning to read the Bible and pray. And i started to get back to the things i've already got rid of for good. So i lost my close relationship with Him, and i felt too guilty to stabd before him.

I kept praying every night and going to church but my heart was filled with other things. And i know i need to clean my heart to make room for Him, but it is so hard..

The PROBLEM is that lately it's like i see hate everywhere. In these two years i was happily thinking that i am a christian, but when it came to action i didn't even have enough strength to say what i am.. At school they keep rejecting religion and humiliating it with their words... And even if i only search the web for a second i find people saying ugly things aboit Christianity and faith. And i can't help reading them:/

And i know that God exists, and i know He loves me, but sometimes these things pop up in my head:
-What if God doesn't exist?
-If He doesn't exist why would you dedicate your life to this thing?
-What if christian people are all mentally ill? And make themselves believe things?
-Think through... It doesn't even make sense..

And i KNOW these are NOT my thoughts! But i can't get them out of my head and they keep haunting me, and i don't know what to do.

I see all this hate for christians in this world and it's getting serious and i don't have enought faith currently so i am afraid of what's coming! And when i see even just a small sign from someone that they don't believe in God i get so angry and afraid at the same time.

The OTHER thing... I know this world is sick and Hell is the worst place, yet my mind just can't imagine Heaven to be so amazing.. I can't imagine how our life would be there.. Seems like my mind is stuck on Earth.

So please help me!! I really feel like this turning point in my life is either LIFE or DEATH. How should i start again? How do i fight the evil in me? How can i keep up again and have strong faith?

Thank you so much for your answers in advance!

Basically all you have to do is go to a bible study and also rededicate your life to Christ. Get born again.

No Word, means no faith, weak spirit.

Start with Paul's Eph prayers.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
(Eph 1:17-23)

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
(Col 1:9-14)

Your confession should be, I am filled with the Knowledge of His will, having the eyes of my understanding constantly enlightened that i know what is the Hope of his calling for my life.

Just go over these a few times a day, put yourself in there, think on them the rest of the day. Paul prayed these to give spiritual strength to the church, worked then, will work now.

The Devil is in a race against time right now to get as many people away from God as possible. He can plant things in your mind that you normally wouldn't think about. Of course it's natural to ask questions, and the best thing to do is pray. But there's something that you have to remember: Christians are a minority because the devil has been so good so far at lying to humanity as a whole. One of the strongest tests God puts us through is others mocking and ridiculing us. Especially as a teenager or college student because at that age we're still concerned about what our peers think of us. But if you have a truly repentant heart and ask God to forgive your sins, that's a pretty good place to start.

I hope this helps, and I will be praying for you. :)

-What if christian people are all mentally ill? And make themselves believe things?

That one is funny….
What is more funnier: the psychiatrist who treat mental illness is a Christian himself! : )

Anyway, we started it first as I understand, a Psalms verse called them fools.....

Reminds of a story that a duck was accepted in for a cockfight…. that is crazy story!
What is more crazy? There're who bet on the duck!
What is crazier? The duck wins! : )

Seriously, with those things you heard and how you currently react with them:

Suggest you do not go into an argument with them…. Just walk away and pray for them….

Last edited:
Without wanting to insult anyone here, who all seem to express themselves quite admirably, there is a study of religiosity vs intelligence that is quite revealing. Generally, religiosity is overwhelmingly taken up in areas of poor education (USA being the obvious exception).

Without wanting to insult anyone here, who all seem to express themselves quite admirably, there is a study of religiosity vs intelligence that is quite revealing. Generally, religiosity is overwhelmingly taken up in areas of poor education (USA being the obvious exception).

I am an itelligent person. And i have experienced the life of an intelligent person without God. Uncertain, unhappy, hopeless, stressful and full of hate. So thanks, no. P.S.: I am not from the United States.

I don't hate any of you. I didn't realise the bible tells you that everyone hates christians.
Can''t you just form your own opinion on this based upon the people you know? Such a strong word hate, one I rarely use.

my atheist radar tinks, and it was confirmed : )

Confucius acknowledge that "common men and women, however ignorant, may intermeddle with the knowledge of it; yet in its utmost reaches, there is that which even the sage does not know"

I don't hate any of you. I didn't realise the bible tells you that everyone hates christians.
Can''t you just form your own opinion on this based upon the people you know? Such a strong word hate, one I rarely use.

that is a good example... the word hate used in those verses mentioned in post 8 and another example below....

common men and women knows how it is used....
.....and yet, people who claims education have a difficult time understanding it....

Luke 14:26
If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

It does not tell anyone to actually hate their blood kin or friends...It is telling us to put God always First in our lives over what our family or friends want us to do. If What they want to do something contrary to Scriptural holiness teachings we must always chose God' s Word on that issue First.

Luke 14:26
If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

Well that sums me up then I suppose. If someone can explain how hating your own life is in any way beneficial to a healthy mind and body then please do.

Well that sums me up then I suppose. If someone can explain how hating your own life is in any way beneficial to a healthy mind and body then please do.
It is talking about hating your sinful life and wanting to do better. Christians are given a conscience of what is right and wrong through The Word of God..And the knowledge of God' s word puts heartfelt conviction on us to do better.

Two years ago, around November i was burning and living for the Saviour, that was the BEST time of my life! I was living all my days with Him. And He helped me out of my problems and lifted me up...and when i was high above things started to change..

I was too lazy to wake up in the morning to read the Bible and pray. And i started to get back to the things i've already got rid of for good. So i lost my close relationship with Him, and i felt too guilty to stabd before him.

I kept praying every night and going to church but my heart was filled with other things. And i know i need to clean my heart to make room for Him, but it is so hard..

The PROBLEM is that lately it's like i see hate everywhere. In these two years i was happily thinking that i am a christian, but when it came to action i didn't even have enough strength to say what i am.. At school they keep rejecting religion and humiliating it with their words... And even if i only search the web for a second i find people saying ugly things aboit Christianity and faith. And i can't help reading them:/

And i know that God exists, and i know He loves me, but sometimes these things pop up in my head:
-What if God doesn't exist?
-If He doesn't exist why would you dedicate your life to this thing?
-Think through... It doesn't even make sense..

And i KNOW these are NOT my thoughts! But i can't get them out of my head and they keep haunting me, and i don't know what to do.

I see all this hate for Christians in this world and it's getting serious and i don't have enough faith currently so i am afraid of what's coming! And when i see even just a small sign from someone that they don't believe in God i get so angry and afraid at the same time.

The OTHER thing... I know this world is sick and Hell is the worst place, yet my mind just can't imagine Heaven to be so amazing.. I can't imagine how our life would be there.. Seems like my mind is stuck on Earth.

So please help me!! I really feel like this turning point in my life is either LIFE or DEATH. How should i start again? How do i fight the evil in me? How can i keep up again and have strong faith?

Thank you so much for your answers in advance!

there is a reason Jesus used the analogies bridegroom and bride ..
you are the bride who seems to have lost your first love ..
perhaps you got "cold feet" (see underlined in your post) ..
and if they are NOT your thoughts, then call upon Jesus to help you resist them ..
but a "luke-warm" love is not the kind of love required to enter into a union ..

the answer is simple .. WHO CARES what others think ???
it is you and Him against the world if you get my drift ..
ANYTHING ANYONE says or does, should you ever allow to diminish the love you share with Him .. if your love for Him has diminished due to your love growing cold, then YOU are at fault for allowing anything to come between you and Him ..

do you love Him less now ???
do you not want to be with Him forever anymore ???
if your answer to both is NO .. then unite your heart with Him and re-profess and re-dedicate your love to Him .. for He has not stopped loving you less, nor has His desire for you to be with Him decreased (Jhn 10:28) ..

don't wait any longer .. go to Him .. rekindle the love you began with ..
we are in a state of betrothal with God .. this is the period which our love for Him should have us "aglow" .. and all should see the beauty of the loved shared .. and THAT is a testament to others who enter into this "betrothal" period ..

spend time alone with Him .. this is your's and God's time ..
He is waiting and hoping to declare you as His at the proper time coming ..

FYI: a fiancee is thought of "as a wife" with all the benefits (the same as Jesus does with us) .. yet like Joseph, still had the option to "send her away" before it was finalized (Mat 1:19 Rev 3:16) ..

Rev 2:4 ‘But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.
so be of good cheer, and rekindle your "first love" ..

God Bless you .. I'm praying for you ..

Rom 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,

Rom 8:39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

WHY ??? .. because you "love Him with your ALL" .. and NOT even the devil can diminish you loving Him with your ALL .. only YOU can ..

I think that is relative, as to what one perceives as "knowledge" ..
the criteria of "knowledge" in my estimation, has a reverse finding ..
nor do I think those who are spiritual are at any intellectual (IQ) disadvantage ..

1Cr 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.
1Cr 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS”;

I think that is relative, as to what one perceives as "knowledge" ..
the criteria of "knowledge" in my estimation, has a reverse finding
Of course if you wish to define intelligence as something other than IQ then the argument falls down. If you compare spiritual knowledge to religiosity then the findings will certainly be reversed.
It was just a study I remember reading about such places as Afghanistan or Pakistan where IQ based intelligence is inversely proportional to religious belief.

It is talking about hating your sinful life and wanting to do better. Christians are given a conscience of what is right and wrong through The Word of God..And the knowledge of God' s word puts heartfelt conviction on us to do better.
All good intentions I'm sure but I find the whole idea a bit disturbing and not the sort of teaching that is appropriate for a young impressionable mind don't you think?

All good intentions I'm sure but I find the whole idea a bit disturbing and not the sort of teaching that is appropriate for a young impressionable mind don't you think?
Would you rather ignore the issue and let them eventually find sin from friends and never know how to avoid it in the future? We can all run but cannot hide from consequences..

Tubby hate can be disguised as different things but God knows the hearts of unbelievers and a heart without God is void of love. Because God IS love.

Back