Hey.... new here.....

Mar 14, 2011
Aiken, South Carolina
..... so I guess a little about myself(i hate doing these thing but here goes).... Name's Billy...I'm 27, married, and have three boys..... with another on the way. Been saved since I was 20 years old........ that's pretty much who I am.... want to get to know me more feel free to ask.

Reactions: Jeffin
Feb 24, 2011
Odanah, Wisconsin
Hi Billy, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, lots of good people and good discussions. Hope to see you around the forum,
God Bless
Alicia

Nov 21, 2009
New York
..... so I guess a little about myself(i hate doing these thing but here goes).... Name's Billy...I'm 27, married, and have three boys..... with another on the way. Been saved since I was 20 years old........ that's pretty much who I am.... want to get to know me more feel free to ask.
Congratulations on the little one on the way! So exciting! :)
I hope you enjoy it here!

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com

Welcome Billy. Hope you have a great time here. :)

chili

Staff member
Apr 22, 2008
GA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another deep southerner. Welcome Billy to CFS. TY Lord 4 another 1!