Hey.... new here.....

..... so I guess a little about myself(i hate doing these thing but here goes).... Name's Billy...I'm 27, married, and have three boys..... with another on the way. Been saved since I was 20 years old........ that's pretty much who I am.... want to get to know me more feel free to ask.

Hi Billy, welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, lots of good people and good discussions. Hope to see you around the forum,
God Bless
Alicia

..... so I guess a little about myself(i hate doing these thing but here goes).... Name's Billy...I'm 27, married, and have three boys..... with another on the way. Been saved since I was 20 years old........ that's pretty much who I am.... want to get to know me more feel free to ask.
Congratulations on the little one on the way! So exciting! :)
I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome Billy. Hope you have a great time here. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another deep southerner. Welcome Billy to CFS. TY Lord 4 another 1!

Back