my plan is to understand...

there is no way to measure what we are worth
He put aside His wonder to run to earth

when He knew the time was now
the dream nite ‘n day inside somehow

from clay to the day watching us bussle
and aching in the heart His children His muscle

come and see“ and rest my child ‘tis done

Your post being for Friday, my plans - and my reality - for that night was to moniter the APPS machine all night. As a bonus, I performed a routine check of part of the sorter that was passed on from day shift and also replaced a ground strap and, later, a broken tone rail brush. Partyin' hard on a Friday night. WOOOOO!!!!

Your photo is awsome. I love it, thats the best head shot I have seen on here.

But you did ask how I am doing, I would say, I dont know but enjoying the life I have left.

my plan is to understand...

there is no way to measure what we are worth
He put aside His wonder to run to earth

when He knew the time was now
the dream nite ‘n day inside somehow

from clay to the day watching us bussle
and aching in the heart His children His muscle

come and see“ and rest my child ‘tis done
That's a great thing to try to understand! It's pretty deep :)

Your post being for Friday, my plans - and my reality - for that night was to moniter the APPS machine all night. As a bonus, I performed a routine check of part of the sorter that was passed on from day shift and also replaced a ground strap and, later, a broken tone rail brush. Partyin' hard on a Friday night. WOOOOO!!!!
Wooooohoooo! :) :D How was your weekend?

Your photo is awsome. I love it, thats the best head shot I have seen on here.

But you did ask how I am doing, I would say, I dont know but enjoying the life I have left.
Lol, thanks. That's good. Enjoying life is better than hating life, right? :)

spinnerlady, you remind me of a rocket-fuelled tv presenter over here, just jumping bundle of life...i too went to bible college and took 10 years to get over it.

spinnerlady, you remind me of a rocket-fuelled tv presenter over here, just jumping bundle of life...i too went to bible college and took 10 years to get over it.
I love Bible college :) It's been life changing and have matured me for my future ministry!

Wooooohoooo! :) :D How was your weekend?

Even better, my fellow APPSman, Dan, and I replaced the entire link belt on the feed conveyer of one of the APPS machines. Oh, and we replaced all the front and rear cogs as well. I am a wild man, don't even try to keep up with me!:D

I went to Bible college. Didn't graduate, though. Unless you count my MR degree :p it had its ups and downs. . . This weekend was just spent hangin with the family, before heading out of town for work again.

Hi patriot 13; well, don't stop studying the Bible... :)

My wife and I like to read it together every day, and pray. Blessings.

I went to Bible college. Didn't graduate, though. Unless you count my MR degree :p it had its ups and downs. . . This weekend was just spent hangin with the family, before heading out of town for work again.
Bible college definitely does have its ups and downs! Lol

well for me, I've been working a couple of days at Popeye's and terrified when I learned " training" was thrusting me out there.. and I was pretty scared to go back and kinda hid out BC of fear and I need glasses to see. Now that I got glasses ..and talked to my manager ..I'm just waiting to be back on the schedule.. but I'm nervous.. yet at the same time ready to overcome my fear . Then there's dorm...I'm excited BC the school I'm going to is like paradise and has lots of food ...nervous about being away from home so I'm definitely coming home on the weekends. AAnd then my friend is about to have a baby :) and she wants to see me...I'm really happy for her and want to be there when she has the baby. Basically... slowly but surely my life is getting more interesting ^^pplans? not much might wish my bestie a happy day tommorow. x33

The end
lol

Back