How do i stay strong, my life is difficult right now

Sometimes I feel like I'm so weak because I cant stay strong..

I feel my situation is just breaking me down mentally and I'm exhausted...

I live in a hotel with my family of 6, and I'm still in school..im trying to improve myself and my situation by being in school and learning to drive...but my mom is too scared to ride with me and my dad works also so hes usually tired.

We dont have a computer so sometimes I have to take tests on my phone.. I dont have friends...

And my parents fight ..and I'm just silent...taking everything in , trying so hard not to crack ..

My worst fear is going crazy and I've been so stressed BC 1) we've been here 3 years and have yet to move..

2) BC I'm so behind my peers..even though I'm trying...i saw my old coworker today and even she is now driving and still at my old job and working and doing well.. And struggling to get by

3) I feel so depressed that i have to bottle everything up, I have no one to talk to..my brothers do their own thing... My parents too and I'm trying hard not to break..

I'm so anxious that someone can be talking to me and I'm just freaking zoned out.. :(

And I forget things extremely easily ...

I can barely sleep sometimes..

Idk what to do..i pray and that seems to do no good..

I really dont know what to do... I have no one to talk to...my worst fear is going crazy and I feel just being here ..doing this is gonna push me over the edge..

And I still feel that weird presence like something I behind me ...

I just feel like I'm marked for destruction.. I just don't know what I did wrong...

I'm trying to improve my situation,.im nice to alot of people I meet, idk why my life is stagnant... I'm trying to have hope but I feel hopeless..

I dont feel god in my situation, I feel like I'm on my own... So I feel praying wont do any good.

I just feel alone..im trying not to quit on my lit..but its hard when it difficult ..not only that but when your trying and big blocks are in your way...

I'm trying to hang on but my life feels worthless...i literally have no one..

Someone please tell me how to stay strong mentally.! Because I feel that's chipping away. :(

Think junk, get junk results. It's really that simple. Sinking thinking is what I've heard too. When you confess evil, evil has power. When you confess God's blessing, you receive God's blessings. :)

Proverbs 23:7a (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: ...​

Think junk, get junk results. It's really that simple. Sinking thinking is what I've heard too. When you confess evil, evil has power. When you confess God's blessing, you receive God's blessings. :)

Proverbs 23:7a (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: ...​

Its hard to be positive in a crummy situation...my online friend gave me a tip though.. That I shouldn't bottle everything up.

Sometimes I feel like I'm so weak because I cant stay strong..

I feel my situation is just breaking me down mentally and I'm exhausted...

I live in a hotel with my family of 6, and I'm still in school..im trying to improve myself and my situation by being in school and learning to drive...but my mom is too scared to ride with me and my dad works also so hes usually tired.

We dont have a computer so sometimes I have to take tests on my phone.. I dont have friends...

And my parents fight ..and I'm just silent...taking everything in , trying so hard not to crack ..

My worst fear is going crazy and I've been so stressed BC 1) we've been here 3 years and have yet to move..

2) BC I'm so behind my peers..even though I'm trying...i saw my old coworker today and even she is now driving and still at my old job and working and doing well.. And struggling to get by

3) I feel so depressed that i have to bottle everything up, I have no one to talk to..my brothers do their own thing... My parents too and I'm trying hard not to break..

I'm so anxious that someone can be talking to me and I'm just freaking zoned out.. :(

And I forget things extremely easily ...

I can barely sleep sometimes..

Idk what to do..i pray and that seems to do no good..

I really dont know what to do... I have no one to talk to...my worst fear is going crazy and I feel just being here ..doing this is gonna push me over the edge..

And I still feel that weird presence like something I behind me ...

I just feel like I'm marked for destruction.. I just don't know what I did wrong...

I'm trying to improve my situation,.im nice to alot of people I meet, idk why my life is stagnant... I'm trying to have hope but I feel hopeless..

I dont feel god in my situation, I feel like I'm on my own... So I feel praying wont do any good.

I just feel alone..im trying not to quit on my lit..but its hard when it difficult ..not only that but when your trying and big blocks are in your way...

I'm trying to hang on but my life feels worthless...i literally have no one..

Someone please tell me how to stay strong mentally.! Because I feel that's chipping away. :(

The best thing that I can tell you, is to begin to find things to be thankful for. Even if it's toilet paper and toothpaste :). That's what I had to learn to do. Being in difficult situations is not easy. In fact for someone who is not strong (I do believe you are very strong) the weight of what some of us go through can crush some. Yet glory to God you are still hanging in there.

I know it's difficult, but somehow when your parents are fighting..get yourself out of the midst of it. Go for a walk or something. Youndont need to allow your mind to be filled with their stuff. They are old enough to work through things, and all your taking it in is not healthy or prosperous for you. Probably one reason why you have difficulty sleeping sometimes. Your allowing yourself to be like a sponge, and if you don't make some changes you will not be able to move forward in life. Alot of the anxiety and stress is due to your allowing your situation to get to you. I'm not saying this situation is your fault, and anyone in your position would be feeling the stress. But now is the time for you to begin to rise above.

Begin by reading Deuteronomy 28: 1-14, and also read Isaiah 54. Allow what God says to tell you who you are, no matter what your situation is looking like or apearing to be. Faith is the only thing that is going to bring you up.

Get scriptures like ps 113:7-8 and galatians 4:7 and Habakkuk 3:17-18....and allow those verses to bring hope. Read Ruth...and put yourself in her place, encouraging yourself that as God did for her He wants and WILL do for you. But honestly faith, or spy believing is part of the key. I know that it's hard to trust when your experience tells you different but as Matthew 6:30 says God cares so wonderfully for the wildflowers..he will certainly care for you (nlt).

King David had to do this as well...he had to encourage himself in the Lord. Yet he had no Bible (ps 103, 104) he said bless the Lord oh my soul. And as younread.the psalms allow the praise coming out of your mouth to get into your ears to build your faith.

I know you don't know me very well...but anytime you need an ear, shoot me a pm and I will do everything I can to encourage you. And you can feel free to tell me if you don't want my thoughts, just needing an ear to listen.

Always praying for you
Blessings

Its hard to be positive in a crummy situation...my online friend gave me a tip though.. That I shouldn't bottle everything up.
Be humble and do as God instructs...cast all of your care upon Him because He cares for you. For He knows and knew from the beginning that we cannot handle carrying the care. Even Jesus says come to me all you who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest. I know all to we'll that it's difficult to give Him all our cares (worries) but the more you refuse to think about them....the easier it gets to let them go. Sometimes I have to tell myself 20 times in 2-5 minutes to stop thinking about something and give it to God, sometimes even more. And if I get my brain singing or listening to a sermon or just some godly praise music, then it makes it easier on me, for I have refocused my brain on something positive and uplifting.

Be humble and do as God instructs...cast all of your care upon Him because He cares for you. For He knows and knew from the beginning that we cannot handle carrying the care. Even Jesus says come to me all you who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest. I know all to we'll that it's difficult to give Him all our cares (worries) but the more you refuse to think about them....the easier it gets to let them go. Sometimes I have to tell myself 20 times in 2-5 minutes to stop thinking about something and give it to God, sometimes even more. And if I get my brain singing or listening to a sermon or just some godly praise music, then it makes it easier on me, for I have refocused my brain on something positive and uplifting.
Yeah...youre right.. I hate my mind at times....thank you for answering my question

Yeah...youre right.. I hate my mind at times....thank you for answering my question

It really is the biggest place the devil attacks us. And yes I fully agree. The biggest reason why God instructs us to renew our minds with the Word. It was not given new life when we were saved, only the spirit was and when our spirits are weak then we need to feed them with spiritual food just like we feed our bodies natural food. Spititual food is God's Word (The Bible).

The best thing that I can tell you, is to begin to find things to be thankful for. Even if it's toilet paper and toothpaste :). That's what I had to learn to do. Being in difficult situations is not easy. In fact for someone who is not strong (I do believe you are very strong) the weight of what some of us go through can crush some. Yet glory to God you are still hanging in there.

I know it's difficult, but somehow when your parents are fighting..get yourself out of the midst of it. Go for a walk or something. Youndont need to allow your mind to be filled with their stuff. They are old enough to work through things, and all your taking it in is not healthy or prosperous for you. Probably one reason why you have difficulty sleeping sometimes. Your allowing yourself to be like a sponge, and if you don't make some changes you will not be able to move forward in life. Alot of the anxiety and stress is due to your allowing your situation to get to you. I'm not saying this situation is your fault, and anyone in your position would be feeling the stress. But now is the time for you to begin to rise above.

Begin by reading Deuteronomy 28: 1-14, and also read Isaiah 54. Allow what God says to tell you who you are, no matter what your situation is looking like or apearing to be. Faith is the only thing that is going to bring you up.

Get scriptures like ps 113:7-8 and galatians 4:7 and Habakkuk 3:17-18....and allow those verses to bring hope. Read Ruth...and put yourself in her place, encouraging yourself that as God did for her He wants and WILL do for you. But honestly faith, or spy believing is part of the key. I know that it's hard to trust when your experience tells you different but as Matthew 6:30 says God cares so wonderfully for the wildflowers..he will certainly care for you (nlt).

King David had to do this as well...he had to encourage himself in the Lord. Yet he had no Bible (ps 103, 104) he said bless the Lord oh my soul. And as younread.the psalms allow the praise coming out of your mouth to get into your ears to build your faith.

I know you don't know me very well...but anytime you need an ear, shoot me a pm and I will do everything I can to encourage you. And you can feel free to tell me if you don't want my thoughts, just needing an ear to listen.

Always praying for you
Blessings
Thank you soo much and youre right..i forgot about David.. I have to encourage myself as he did...he literally had no one...

Thank you soo much and youre right..i forgot about David.. I have to encourage myself as he did...he literally had no one...
And when You don't have the words to speak by faith pray in the spirit. Jesus gave us the spirit to pray when we cannot, to utter words and make intercession for us.

Jim (FCJ) and I have had to encourage ourselves to be ok when we were digging through other people's garbage (dumpsters in an apartment complex, and only where we were allowed) to get pop bottles and cans worth 10 cents so that we can (with God's help in leading us to the cans and bottles) buy basic necessities. It truly gets a person to the point where they don't care what other people have to say. You do what you have to in order to make it work.

Same is with faith, we all do what we have to in order to stay connected to Him. Not allowing the devil to steal it from us. For the Bible says that it already belongs to us because we are heirs with Jesus...and children of God.

And when You don't have the words to speak by faith pray in the spirit. Jesus gave us the spirit to pray when we cannot, to utter words and make intercession for us.

Jim (FCJ) and I have had to encourage ourselves to be ok when we were digging through other people's garbage (dumpsters in an apartment complex, and only where we were allowed) to get pop bottles and cans worth 10 cents so that we can (with God's help in leading us to the cans and bottles) buy basic necessities. It truly gets a person to the point where they don't care what other people say.
Youre right, I need to pray in the spirit BC I dont have the words to speak by faith... Or much faith.

Jim (FCJ) and I have had to encourage ourselves to be ok when we were digging through other people's garbage (dumpsters in an apartment complex, and only where we were allowed) to get pop bottles and cans worth 10 cents so that we can (with God's help in leading us to the cans and bottles) buy basic necessities. It truly gets a person to the point where they don't care what other people have to say. You do what you have to in order to make it work.

Same is with faith, we all do what we have to in order to stay connected to Him. Not allowing the devil to steal it from us. For the Bible says that it already belongs to us because we are heirs with Jesus...and children of God.
Is Jim your husband? Man you have alot of faith to go through that, I'm glad you're okay

Youre right, I need to pray in the spirit BC I dont have the words to speak by faith... Or much faith.
The Bible says that you and I and everyone is given the same measure of faith...which is God's faith (Mark 11:22...crossreference of kjv) so all we have to do is allow Jesus to develop it....for He is the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2) and He earned that right by being obedient (Hebrews 5:8)

Is Jim your husband? Man you have alot of faith to go through that, I'm glad you're okay

Soon :) as its been 8 years in this situation and we have God's Word that we are on the coming out of it side. Going into better things.

I felt a lot like we were in the wilderness to allow all the bad attitudes and ways die, prior to Him training us in His ways so that we won't loose where He is taking us.

Believe me I didn't even know I could handle the things that we have been through...but glory to God He has helped us to grow big time. And thankfully He is not through with us yet, nor you either. I can assure you that you are stronger than you think :)

Broken Dreams
As children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend.
I brought my broken dreams to God
Because He was my Friend.

But then instead of leaving Him
In peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help
With ways that were my own.

At last I snatched the back and cried,
"How could You be so slow"-
"My child," He said,
"What could I do? You never did let go."

Author: Unknown

@pancakes
Blessings to you this and every day.
I am going to put up three links to you tube videos (songs) that should Boost your faith and confidence in Christ. God gave them to me and put it on my heart to share them with you. Listen to them over and over and over again. Just click each one.

Josh Wilson No More

Steven Curtis Chapman something beautiful

Building 429 impossible

I truly believe these will jump start your faith and confidence better then you think.
Have a very special and blessed day my awesome overcoming friend and sister in Christ
FCJ

2c10d2a01d69f193b4fca651c0238790.jpg

So like @pancakes I just got to say this.

You are so cool to hang with even via a forum I wonder why more folks are not that cool to to hang with.

It has been easy over the years in here to get to know that big wonderful loving heart of yours and I pray it stays in my life for a very long time.

Sometimes you come up with some funnies that makes me lol big time and I admit......I like it !!

But most of all Pancakes, God has shown me such a wonderful loving person in you and I know that I know you are going to rise so far above all this that others will wonder how?

So thank you for always being such a joy and blessing to be around sister Pancakes! !!
God bless and love and hugs in Christ
FCJ

Back