How Does One Keep The Sabbath And Does It Apply To The New Covenant

Even Jesus called the Pharisees hypocrites and vipers...children of Belial....!
Paul actually blinded people, and turned them over to satan... the Holy Spirit struck dead those who came in to the house of God to play games with God and His people. Some would probably try to rebuke the Lord, Paul, Peter and the Holy Spirit...:rolleyes:

So MoG have you reached sinless perfection yet?

Why do you ask after me? Am I God? Jesus is the standard. Was Nathan sinless before he rebuked David? Or John the Baptist before his head was cut off by the influence of Herodias? Or how about Paul when he rebuked Peter? Is this the fruit of the dispensationalist Brother Paul?

It is not what goes in the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person. "For out of the abundance of the heart, thou speaketh." "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

The meek shall inherit the earth. David was meek, he proved that in his response to Nathan.

God Bless,
MoG

No it is not Godly to allow evil to come and attempt to destroy the faith of other believers. If the mods on this forum would defend the members of this forum as they should...I would not have to put these people in their place as I have done. I see no evidence you have any place or ability to judge my actions in regards to how I rebuke evil. Pride is what these people are acting in, destroy their ability to feed that pride by the ridicule of Christians and they will go away...as I have proven. As far as your ungodly attack, its clear you cannot defeat my doctrine and are no more than like those Pharisees who attempted to find fault in the Lord because they could not defeat His Words. The fruit of the Spirit is not a religious mask, to try to "appear" to others as being spiritual. Its living spiritual truth that abides in me, that even as I rebuke the evil in that man and in you, these things abound in me. The only one who really "loved" this ungodly person was me and a few others who challenged him in his pride. You appear to have much to learn..

They deserve it, I know! But Christ took on what we deserve so that we can get what He deserves. Eye for an eye is not going to work, as tempting it is to think that. And your right, I do have much to learn, much. God Bless.

Hey Acts was well after the Cross..when the Holy Spirit killed those who came into the Lords people playing games. Paul and Peter understood the love and grace of God as do I...you are missing the defense of Gods people. Instead you seem to want to justify the wicked and condemn the righteous... We don't allow the wolves in to destroy the sheep, and God calls us "real" Men of God, to judge and defend the flock. Its odd to me that wickedness is defended and must be shown tolerance but righteousness is condemned and must not be allowed to have a place.

Why do you ask after me? Am I God? Jesus is the standard. Was Nathan sinless before he rebuked David? Or John the Baptist before his head was cut off by the influence of Herodias? Or how about Paul when he rebuked Peter? Is this the fruit of the dispensationalist Brother Paul?

It is not what goes in the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person. "For out of the abundance of the heart, thou speaketh." "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

The meek shall inherit the earth. David was meek, he proved that in his response to Nathan.

God Bless,
MoG
David took a sword and slayed the enemies of God and Gods people, he killed thousands! He was bold as a lion and called Goliath what he was before he slew him. In that Goliath ridiculed and mocked Gods people.

1Sa 17:10 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.
11 When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid.

1Sa 17:41 And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him.
42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
43 And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.
45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

Read your bible!

1Sa 17:26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

Interesting...when David stood up to Goliath in defense of God and His people, who was it that attacked David for defending and doing right before God? It was David's own brothers that attacked him and accused him of pride... Many may call boldness in the Lord pride, but they do not walk before the Lord in a pure heart... As David did...:D

1Jo 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Brother Paul said,

"So they are devoted to God and strive to yield to the Spirit doing good works, reading the word, praying, serving, attending church, etc., but then one day while walking they get a lustful thought toward a passing beauty...it is beginning to capture their imagination and WHAM before they had time to confess or repent they got hit by a bus and are dead. Are they covered by the blood of Christ and will enter the Kingdom, or not?"

That depends, did Jesus die for our future sins, living two thousand years after the Cross, ...or not,

...sorry I couldn't resist. LOL

Blessings,

Gene

Back