How Great Is God's Love

" I believe in a good God who takes a personal interest in all of us. My God loved the world so much that we was willing to send His son, Jesus, to die for us."

There is people that think

"There's just no way God could love someone as undeserving and evil as I am."

Go read Job42: 5-6
Know_about_God1.jpg

Even apostle Paul had some seriously negative feelings about himself (1 Cor 15:9)
091108-how-to-live-your-faith-02-its-not-about-you-30-728.jpg

I read this somewhere this question made me think.
" I didn't begin to understand how God could love so many people equally until I had more that one child."

Love is not something God does. It is who God is.And because of who he is, God loves you. PERIOD

Go read Romans 5:8

CBy-S62WMAA2ciT.jpg

Our God wants a relationship with you, Where to start ?
Start by opening up and let Him in and take control of your life

Take control of your life for His love to be washed over you !!!

Go read 1 Peter 4:8
0ae18c59d2477db8fcb7bc73b3e7e431--chalkboard-scripture-chalkboard-printable.jpg

Not only does God's love cover our bad choices - God's love also makes us significant. Even in a world of so many people and so many problems, each of us is loved by God, and loved in a way that is different - and better - than the way of human love.

Go read Jeremiah 31:3
473ed4918fd5a869db71e01c7c2dadc8--thank-you-lord-gods-love.jpg

John 3:16
john+316+valentine-2.jpg

The Blood of Christ makes us worthy to receive everything the Father has for us. That was His plan from the beginning. To present a covenant, sacrifice and atonement for our sin that we could not break or mess up... it's all about His unmatchless grace for us.

....... My purpose in writing is to encourage you and assure you that what you are experiencing is truly part of God’s grace for you. Stand firm in this grace.
1 Peter 5:12 NLT

Blessings

I often feel unworthy of His love, then I remind myself that I AM UNWORTHY of His love. That is what makes it so amazing. He loved us while we were yet sinners. He loves unconditionally. Praise God.

Hey Andre;

I hear ya, brother! Thank you for the reminder. Keep writing. Your witness shows me how much you love the Lord! I'm blessed you, everybody and I at CFS are in the same Army...The Army of God!

Hey QuintusZ, these posters are great! I don't need my reading glasses! lol! I can enjoy them while praising our God!

God bless you both and your families.

Back