How Is Every One's Garden ?

update on garden

mygarden011.jpg

:D This is a Tomateo flower

Nice Chili ..Thanks :) That's a pretty big hydrangia flower. I have a pink one that has some big flowers on it .

Nice Chili ..Thanks :) That's a pretty big hydrangia flower. I have a pink one that has some big flowers on it .

Um Dusty......That is not a Hydrangea tho it looks like 1. It is an actual weed that grows here. i don't know the name of it but it is pretty. What I was actually catching was the bee with my new camera. I was about 1ft away from him and it still came out clear. i guess I got a good camera:cool::D

I know that but my fortee is flowers and trees and mountains . And I live in To where there are no mountains . And right now we are being called stink city for a garbage strike that is in it's fourth week .

There is a magazine McLeans with the mayor's picture on the front page , sitting on a garbage bin with a banana peel on his head. Great publicity for our city and the tourists who come here .

This year was very hard on all our plants. Too hot, too dry. We lost a lot of things this year, despite all out efforts watering. All of our veggies were few and dwarfted. The weather is cooling now and we are finally getting rain-- both a little too late. Hopefully the winter will not also be hard, or we could lose more.

Back