How Is Your Cfs Experience?

It is OK to block or not allow 3rd party cookies, however blocking cookies altogether will result in needing to re login each visit. Not saying this is the case here, but it is worth a check.

Not good. Some people on this website are judgmental, put words in others mouths, accuse others, and lastly I have been accused of being "of the devil" just because they have never had an experience. Its very aggrevating and I feel that I dont need to put up with this nonsence. I didnt join a christian forum for this and I do not want to be apart of this. I wanted to have my account deleted almost right after I joined for all the argueing and hate thats spewed towards others here. And then I thought no I would stay. But now I see its just causing me stress and heartache that not needed. Some people on this site do not behave as a christian should. Please delete my account so I wont one day forget all this, check my email and find an email from here and revist. I am trying to not have unrest in my life and I dont need this negativity. Please delete my account.
As far as the software goes sometimes pages reload twice or they keep reloading. Sometimes I click to log in and it makes me go to the ad even though I did not click it.
I am going to pray for the people on here still, but I just dont want to come here anymore. Please delete my account. And I will pray the staff gets this sorted out.
Farewell and God bless.
Just set your profile to not receive emails and go away for a time. Your account will remain valid and maybe those who are causing you offense/hurt will themselves move on.
Don't burn bridges.

Not good. Some people on this website are judgmental, put words in others mouths, accuse others, and lastly I have been accused of being "of the devil" just because they have never had an experience. Its very aggrevating and I feel that I dont need to put up with this nonsence. I didnt join a christian forum for this and I do not want to be apart of this. I wanted to have my account deleted almost right after I joined for all the argueing and hate thats spewed towards others here. And then I thought no I would stay. But now I see its just causing me stress and heartache that not needed. Some people on this site do not behave as a christian should. Please delete my account so I wont one day forget all this, check my email and find an email from here and revist. I am trying to not have unrest in my life and I dont need this negativity. Please delete my account.
As far as the software goes sometimes pages reload twice or they keep reloading. Sometimes I click to log in and it makes me go to the ad even though I did not click it.
I am going to pray for the people on here still, but I just dont want to come here anymore. Please delete my account. And I will pray the staff gets this sorted out.
Farewell and God bless.
Personally I am sorry to see you go, their are good people on here. It is probably too late now but I would like to say I don't think you gave CFS a chance. You can avoid the bad people and open yourself up to the good, but I think you probably delved into the rotten side of CFS and are judging it completely from that. I also noticed I can't even start a conversation with you, I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only person who had wanted to talk to you in private but couldn't, you probably have been missing out a lot.

Last edited:
G

guest4

It is OK to block or not allow 3rd party cookies, however blocking cookies altogether will result in needing to re login each visit. Not saying this is the case here, but it is worth a check.
I would like my account blocked. Can someone hook a brother up???

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Personally I am sorry to see you go, their are good people on here. It is probably too late now but I would like to say I don't think you gave CFS a chance. You can avoid the bad people and open yourself up to the good, but I think you probably delved into the rotten side of CFS and are judging it completely from that. I also noticed I can't even start a conversation with you, I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only person who had wanted to talk to you in private but couldn't, you probably have been missing out a lot.
Agreed. We as a family need to be more forgiving.

Ya Jeff i still get logged out every 5 minutes, even when I am writing a post hmmm
I will do my best to correct this issue. I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing it.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
G'day Jeff, Just uncertain of time zones.
Does the forum 'time stamp' posts in UTC. posters local or forum server local time?
Hi Calvin, you can select a time zone of your preference by pointing your mouse over your usename in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Preferences' from the drop down menu. By default it is set to UTC.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
How is the overall performance of the site speedwise? We are on SSD hard-drives and speed is guaranteed. Since the upgrade I have not received any sitelag or downtime notifications.

Fish Catcher Jim

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
How is your experience here so far? Any feed backs? Have you experienced down times, site errors or any other issues?

We love you all. :)
Flawless and have not had any problems with the site what so ever. Thank you for keeping this forum operating so smoothly and it uses very little data as well. ; )
God Bless
Jim