How Is Your Cfs Experience?

It is OK to block or not allow 3rd party cookies, however blocking cookies altogether will result in needing to re login each visit. Not saying this is the case here, but it is worth a check.

I would like my account blocked. Can someone hook a brother up???

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.

Personally I am sorry to see you go, their are good people on here. It is probably too late now but I would like to say I don't think you gave CFS a chance. You can avoid the bad people and open yourself up to the good, but I think you probably delved into the rotten side of CFS and are judging it completely from that. I also noticed I can't even start a conversation with you, I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only person who had wanted to talk to you in private but couldn't, you probably have been missing out a lot.

Agreed. We as a family need to be more forgiving.

Ya Jeff i still get logged out every 5 minutes, even when I am writing a post hmmm

I will do my best to correct this issue. I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing it.

How is your experience here so far? Any feed backs? Have you experienced down times, site errors or any other issues?

We love you all. :)

On phones it is terrible.

It does not scale and it will only allow one character at a time typing.

Not all want to use Tapatalk.

G'day Jeff, Just uncertain of time zones.
Does the forum 'time stamp' posts in UTC. posters local or forum server local time?

G'day Jeff, Just uncertain of time zones.
Does the forum 'time stamp' posts in UTC. posters local or forum server local time?

Hi Calvin, you can select a time zone of your preference by pointing your mouse over your usename in the top navigation bar and selecting 'Preferences' from the drop down menu. By default it is set to UTC.

How is the overall performance of the site speedwise? We are on SSD hard-drives and speed is guaranteed. Since the upgrade I have not received any sitelag or downtime notifications.

How is your experience here so far? Any feed backs? Have you experienced down times, site errors or any other issues?

We love you all. :)
Flawless and have not had any problems with the site what so ever. Thank you for keeping this forum operating so smoothly and it uses very little data as well. ; )
God Bless
Jim

Back