How life started

I know there arent many theories on how life really started, but heres mine, I wrote about it some years ago on another forum, but many wrote alot so it never got any attention I guess, my theory could be wrong, but I dont think anyone else would have come up with something better ether, so here it is:

Think of two lines with organic matter crossing each-others, like two lines of energy, energy itself is always pushing, so you have these two lines sort of, crossing each-others, you need warm water to do it in, otherwise the organic matter or plants we can also say, would just detoriate before it even started, and you also need plants, so the process of two lines crossing each-others, must already have started before and happened to more advance life to happen also, so life started in africa where its warmest on the planet and in water, its just a simple idea really, you have two lines of organic matter in warm water crossing each-others, and over time it forms this lump of mass sort of, which gets shaped by the pressure of its surroundings, so all living beings are very logical in its buildings because it was shaped by pressure by its surrondings, only the useful and logical build-up would remain because its a little like chiseling a rock over time, only that nature does it instead, so everywhere basically, where the water is warm and you have plants on a planet in the universe, there will be life because energy itself is always pushing, thats why you find fishes in every pond on this planet even though they cant really walk and multiply in every water, it starts fresh everywhere theres conditions for it, thats my own theory, let me know what you think?

Hello Skreia;

Thank you for sharing your theory.

God makes it clear His Creation of the Heavens and the Earth are fact. In Genesis 1:1, 1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

With that read and said, I choose to believe His Word in Genesis 1:1, therefore, will have all the faith in the rest of the Bible. But I tell you the truth, I will never understand the complexities of how God did it.

Though I appreciate what you are sharing, I don't know how to reconcile your theory to God's blueprint.

God bless
you, Skreia, and your whole family.

Hello Skreia;

Thank you for sharing your theory.

God makes it clear His Creation of the Heavens and the Earth are fact. In Genesis 1:1, 1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.

With that read and said, I choose to believe His Word in Genesis 1:1, therefore, will have all the faith in the rest of the Bible. But I tell you the truth, I will never understand the complexities of how God did it.

Though I appreciate what you are sharing, I don't know how to reconcile your theory to God's blueprint.

God bless
you, Skreia, and your whole family.

Did he create life himself from start or did he just lay the foundation, so natural processes made it happen? Thanks alot, same to you also :)

Hello Skreia;

You're asking good questions. Yes, to all. Remember, in the context of Genesis 1:1, God's Creation was not partial but complete. His full Creation, before, at the beginning, the laying of foundation, and natural processes are all a result of God's Order.

I encourage you to read Genesis 1 and 2 in it's full context which will help you understand the completion of His Creation.

Also, I feel your theory is your own and my question is, how would you reconcile your own theory to the Scriptures?

God bless
you, Skreia.

Hello Skreia;

You're asking good questions. Yes, to all. Remember, in the context of Genesis 1:1, God's Creation was not partial but complete. His full Creation before, at the beginning, the laying of foundation, and natural processes are all a result of God's Order.

I encourage you to read Genesis 1 and 2 in it's full context which will help you understand the completion of His Creation.

Also, I feel your theory is your own and my question is, how would you reconcile your own theory to the Scriptures?

God bless
you, Skreia.

Seems from the texts, that he made everything from scratch yes, well how it reconsiles, I guess my own theory isnt very valid then, because he made everything from scratch yes

I know there arent many theories on how life really started, but heres mine, I wrote about it some years ago on another forum, but many wrote alot so it never got any attention I guess, my theory could be wrong, but I dont think anyone else would have come up with something better ether, so here it is:

Think of two lines with organic matter crossing each-others, like two lines of energy, energy itself is always pushing, so you have these two lines sort of, crossing each-others, you need warm water to do it in, otherwise the organic matter or plants we can also say, would just detoriate before it even started, and you also need plants, so the process of two lines crossing each-others, must already have started before and happened to more advance life to happen also, so life started in africa where its warmest on the planet and in water, its just a simple idea really, you have two lines of organic matter in warm water crossing each-others, and over time it forms this lump of mass sort of, which gets shaped by the pressure of its surroundings, so all living beings are very logical in its buildings because it was shaped by pressure by its surrondings, only the useful and logical build-up would remain because its a little like chiseling a rock over time, only that nature does it instead, so everywhere basically, where the water is warm and you have plants on a planet in the universe, there will be life because energy itself is always pushing, thats why you find fishes in every pond on this planet even though they cant really walk and multiply in every water, it starts fresh everywhere theres conditions for it, thats my own theory, let me know what you think?
God created the universe from out of nothing, as Jesus spoke and it was!

hmm I think the part about being 'made from scratch' I don't get...what is 'scratch'?

In the Bible, God made Adam from 'the dust of the earth' (basically, clay) then breathed life into him.

As for the plants and fish, they were made before humans, who were the last of all creation. But it doesn't really say in the Bible what exactly they were made from.

So your theory is interesting..but I don't really have any theories myself as I haven't really thought that much about it. I am supposing the fish and plants were made from something and it might be something other than the clay or dust humans were made from. Plants grow from seeds or spores and fish from eggs, but that is more how they reproduce rather than how they were originally created.

hmm I think the part about being 'made from scratch' I don't get...what is 'scratch'?

In the Bible, God made Adam from 'the dust of the earth' (basically, clay) then breathed life into him.

As for the plants and fish, they were made before humans, who were the last of all creation. But it doesn't really say in the Bible what exactly they were made from.

So your theory is interesting..but I don't really have any theories myself as I haven't really thought that much about it. I am supposing the fish and plants were made from something and it might be something other than the clay or dust humans were made from. Plants grow from seeds or spores and fish from eggs, but that is more how they reproduce rather than how they were originally created.
Belief is thast there was just God the Trinity, and then he made heaven, angels, and then very Universe form nothing, as there was nothing else but the triune God there!

I don't know about it being made 'from nothing' as it does not say anything about what was made from in the first verses of Genesis. In verse two it says

'And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters'

so..with no form, and void (empty? though void could be another word for 'nothing'). Basically the earth had nothing on it (but there was still EARTH there)
But what it does say that the first thing to go on earth was WATER.

When you have earth and water, you kinda get MUD. Or clay...depends on how much water you add to the earth and how big the particles are, but after that you can shape it any way you like.

I think its interesting how, the seeds seem to have been ALREADY in the earth and God just watered it and warmed it and it brought forth life. The first creatures mentioned that God created were the fowls (birds) and then the 'great whales', then cattle, creeping things, and beasts. Then God set about creating man.

So...yes light (energy/warmth) and water was needed right at the beginning and then plants, then animals, and then humans. So you have the basic order right according to Genesis in your theory.

Nothing is made from nothing (unless you believe in evolution.)
All things are made from God either directly (spoken Word) or indirectly (spoken and then formed.
Nothing exists apart from God.

I read about a Bible scholar who studied Genesis for 50 years and could not come to any satisfying conclusions about it.

So, my theory or idea is that God created heaven and earth and LIFE. Now I do believe adaptation and evolution took place after that.

Man's free will has a lot to do with my theory - but I do wish God hadn't created "pestilence" that I see in Exodus. These have adapted biologically and evolved into animal kingdom predators that we have to control all over the world.

I read about a Bible scholar who studied Genesis for 50 years and could not come to any satisfying conclusions about it.

So, my theory or idea is that God created heaven and earth and LIFE. Now I do believe adaptation and evolution took place after that.

Man's free will has a lot to do with my theory - but I do wish God hadn't created "pestilence" that I see in Exodus. These have adapted biologically and evolved into animal kingdom predators that we have to control all over the world.
Micro evolution, but not Macro!

Back