How The Devil/satan Deceiveth The Whole World

In as nice a Christian way that I can muster to you my friend, it is people like YOU who poison the minds of others over the internet that are in fact the worst problem I know of in this world.

YOU have poured out NON-BIBLICAL information to those who do not know the difference between truth and lies.

YOU have said and we have argued over whether or not a man has to keep the law in order to be saved.

Now YOU are telling us that it is a day of the week that matters the most.

I will probably get yelled at for this, but Bro.tan, you are as I have said before, a Judizer and a heretic, spewing out the poison of deceit and lies and then hiding behind a computer screen.

YOU sir are the biggest false teacher that I know of. I place you right up there with the Copelands, Tiltons, and Roberts and Hinns.
Say anything and be accountable to no one and force others to pick up the pieces of broken lives you guys leave behind!

Dear Moderators......if I crossed the line, just PM me but the fact is, someone had to say this.

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 4: 1 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. 4:2 For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law. 4:3 For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. 4:4He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live. 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. 4:6Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Do church authorities acknowledge that there is no command in the Bible for the sanctification of Sunday?

They do! Look at this

The Catholic Cardinal Gibbons, in Faith of Our Fathers. pg. 111, said, "You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify."

You see, in the Council of Trent (1545 A.D.), the church leaders ruled that "tradition" is of as great authority as the Bible! They believed that God had given them the authority to change the Bible any way they pleased. By "tradition" they meant human teachings.
Jesus said, "But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."Matthew 15:9. Just as they had brought images into the church to make it easier for the pagans to come in, they changed the Sabbath of the Bible for the same reason.

Sunday doctrine, Sun-Worship. Easter-Pagan, Christmas-Pagan...These things are not of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost...Paul said in Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Before we go into recorded History again, less understand something Solomon wrote in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

Do church authorities acknowledge that there is no command in the Bible for the sanctification of Sunday?

They do! Look at this

The Catholic Cardinal Gibbons, in Faith of Our Fathers. pg. 111, said, "You may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify."

You see, in the Council of Trent (1545 A.D.), the church leaders ruled that "tradition" is of as great authority as the Bible! They believed that God had given them the authority to change the Bible any way they pleased. By "tradition" they meant human teachings.
Jesus said, "But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."Matthew 15:9. Just as they had brought images into the church to make it easier for the pagans to come in, they changed the Sabbath of the Bible for the same reason.

Sunday doctrine, Sun-Worship. Easter-Pagan, Christmas-Pagan...These things are not of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost...Paul said in Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Before we go into recorded History again, less understand something Solomon wrote in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction

For someone to encourage others to accept the wisdom of God and to grasp knowledge.........
that someone must first have the credentials and respect of others before he can demand such a thing.

You my friend have none of that!

I stand by what I have said to you and this is my last post to you as I will not be the one to give you any face time in a back and forth argument with is all based in your inability to understand Biblical theology.

The only thing you do not follow is the law that was added. Paul explain this in (Gal. 3:1, 13, 16-17, 19, 24) (v.1) O FOOLISH Ga-la’-tians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? (v.13) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, CURSED IS EVERYONE THAT HANGETH ON A TREE: What law is this talking about? Let the bible speak for itself. (v.16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of One, AND TO THY SEED, which is Christ. (v.17) And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Now pay attention, the law that is being spoken of here came four hundred and thirty years after this covenant. But God’s holy commandments have been around forever even before man was created. Remember that Satan was kicked out of heaven because iniquity (sin) was found in him. And what is sin? The transgression of the law (commandments). (v.19) Wherefore then serveth the law? A question is being asked here. Then why should we serve this law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; the law that we are talking about here was added because of sin. But we now know that sin is the transgression of the law. How do you add a law if sin is the transgression of the law? Because there are two sets of laws, you have God’s holy commandments which abided forever, and you had the animal sacrificial law which was added because of sin, but it was only good until the seed should come to whom the promise was made, and that seed was Jesus. (v.24) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. This animal sacrificial law was only a schoolmaster. And this schoolmaster taught you that when you sinned in ignorance blood had to be shed (an animal sacrificed). But Christ being the ultimate sacrifice shed his precious blood once and for all, and by doing this putting an end to the animal sacrificial law.

Of course he gets this...only you are still in school... we have entered the Lord's shaw-bath (Genesis 2) and there is no command to gather in one place for or on the 7th day shabbat (a different term from Genesis 2)...so we are not out of step with the will of God, we merely have graduated school and are now IN CHRIST...Christ is now the rest and at rest (at the right hand) and we are IN CHRIST...we no longer HAVE TO do the Law to obtain righteousness...we walk the law...it is written in our hearts...we live the Spirit of the Law following the Law of the Spirit not the ordinances held against all of us (including you) that are engraved in stones....

And why did you ignore my last post...also other Christians in disagreement with you does not equal Roman Catholic doctrine or precedence...

Paul

The only thing you do not follow is the law that was added.

I've thought about it for a while, and I can't figure out how any of that responds to my question. Do you think our salvation depends on perfectly following all the laws in Leviticus or not?

2 Corinthians 3 - 3 Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone (the 10 Commandments), but in fleshy tables of the heart (by the indwelling Spirit of God). 4 And such is the trust have we through Christ toward God: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything of ourselves (like as if we keep the commandments and others do not); but our sufficiency is of God (because it is not by what we do or have done, but of Christ); 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills (brings death), but the spirit gives life (His life in us the expectation of glory).

7 But if the ministration of death (the sin consciousness brought on by the Law), written and engraved in stones (that is the 10 Commandments), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not steadfastly behold the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance; which glory eventually faded (because by the commandments they were all guilty): 8 How shall the ministration of the Spirit not be even more glorious (who while we were yet sinners Christ dies for the ungodly…by love and grace)?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory (that righteousness which is by faith and not works).

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excels (for it never ends). 11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more is that which remains glorious.

Romans 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. 9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Alive apart from the law…dead by the law! Alive again (born from above a new creature not a son of Adam subject to the Law but a son of God) through Christ’s sufficient and pleasing sacrifice.

Colossians 213 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all your trespasses; 14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us (the Law), which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

So see Bro Tan, He not only nailed our sins to the cross but also the ordinances against us...and the curse promised to all who sin and ALL (including you) have sinned...so they no longer have any effect for those who are IN CHRIST…by grace we are SAVED.

Bro Paul

For someone to encourage others to accept the wisdom of God and to grasp knowledge.........
that someone must first have the credentials and respect of others before he can demand such a thing.

You my friend have none of that!

I stand by what I have said to you and this is my last post to you as I will not be the one to give you any face time in a back and forth argument with is all based in your inability to understand Biblical theology.

Pure truth. I teach the uncut word of God. Recorded History and Bible go hand in hand.

I've thought about it for a while, and I can't figure out how any of that responds to my question. Do you think our salvation depends on perfectly following all the laws in Leviticus or not?

Yes, except for the laws that was nail to the cross, which was the animal sacrificial laws and the priesthood laws. Do you understand?? If you do not know the laws that was nail to the cross, you will have to learn more. Paul's talks about more then one law when he speaks.

Yes, except for the laws that was nail to the cross, which was the animal sacrificial laws and the priesthood laws. Do you understand?? If you do not know the laws that was nail to the cross, you will have to learn more. Paul's talks about more then one law when he speaks.
So when the Lord said "every jot and tittle" he really means something else? This part and that part? The law is not a whole? Its keep whatever you like? Come on, that dishonors the law and the Cross of Christ.

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Of course he gets this...only you are still in school... we have entered the Lord's shaw-bath (Genesis 2) and there is no command to gather in one place for or on the 7th day shabbat (a different term from Genesis 2)...so we are not out of step with the will of God, we merely have graduated school and are now IN CHRIST...Christ is now the rest and at rest (at the right hand) and we are IN CHRIST...we no longer HAVE TO do the Law to obtain righteousness...we walk the law...it is written in our hearts...we live the Spirit of the Law following the Law of the Spirit not the ordinances held against all of us (including you) that are engraved in stones....

And why did you ignore my last post...also other Christians in disagreement with you does not equal Roman Catholic doctrine or precedence...

Paul

This post is 100% pure truth. All the prophets, Jesus and the Apostles attend church on the Sabbath day, the seventh day of the week (Saturday). That's the door Jesus spoke about. Jesus said in John 10: 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. Sunday is not the door of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read (Luke 4:14-16)

Jesus custom was the Sabbath day, your custom is the first day (Sunday). Two different spirits two different days. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Hebrew 13:8)

So when the Lord said "every jot and tittle" he really means something else? This part and that part? The law is not a whole? Its keep whatever you like? Come on, that dishonors the law and the Cross of Christ.

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

You walk in a different spirit, you will not understand.

This post is 100% pure truth. All the prophets, Jesus and the Apostles attend church on the Sabbath day, the seventh day of the week (Saturday). That's the door Jesus spoke about. Jesus said in John 10: 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. Sunday is not the door of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read (Luke 4:14-16)

Jesus custom was the Sabbath day, your custom is the first day (Sunday). Two different spirits two different days. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. (Hebrew 13:8)
Joh 9:16 Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Sunday doctrine do not teach the fear of the lord, brothers and sisters, so less learns from these recorded History lessons why. Now here’s your chance to come into the light. (1Peter:2:9) "that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:" Open your eyes sisters and brothers and see. Let no man deceive you. (Rev12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan through man (Religious Teaching) has deceived the whole world.

The sun was the main god of the heathen even back as far as ancient Babylon. Since they worshiped the sun on Sunday, the compromising church leaders could see that if they changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, it would accomplish several things. Number one - it would separate them from the Jews who were hated by many of the Romans and who, along with Jesus, (Luke 4:16), had been worshiping on Saturday from the beginning (and still do today). Number two - it would make it much easier for the pagans to come into the church if the Christians met on the same day that the pagan world did.
It worked well. Pagans flocked in by the thousands. Satan's plan of compromise was doing its baleful work. The change was attempted gradually but many of the true hearted, loyal Christians were alarmed. They came to the leaders and wanted to know why they had dared tamper with the law of Almighty God! The church leaders knew this would happen - and they had an answer ready. It's a masterpiece. If a person doesn't know the bible well it sounds good. The people were told that they were worshiping on Sunday now because Jesus rose from the dead on that day. There's not even one verse in the Bible that tells us to do this, but that's what they were told. Isn't it amazing! Maybe you've even heard that yourself! When Emperor Constantine became a Christian, Christianity became the state religion you remember. As thousands of sun-worshipers flocked into the church, it wasn't long before they had a dominating influence. Most of his top officials had been sun-worshipers. Because the Roman government was getting shaky, Constantine consulted with his aides and with the church officials in Rome. "What shall we do? How can we unite and stabilize the government?" The counsel of the church leaders was timely. "Pass a Sunday law. Force everyone to cease work and honor Sunday." That was it! It would satisfy the sun-worshiping pagans, and unite pagans, Christians, and the Roman Empire as never before. The year is 321 A.D. Constantine, yielding to the suggestion of church leaders passes the first Sunday law! Here it is, straight out of the record: "Let all the judges and town people, and the occupation of all trades rest on the venerable day of the sun" Edict of March 7, 321 A.D. Corpus Juris Civilis Cod., lib. 3, tit. 12, Lex. 3.

Jesus said in (Mat.7:21) "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven". For students to succeed in school, students learn to follow their teachers' instructions, and learn their lessons carefully. But few apply this method when they are dealing with the word of God. Is Jesus your Lord? Then why don’t you do the things he says. (Luke 6:46) "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say"? He told the world plainly: In (Ex 20:8-10) (v.8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. (v.9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: (v.10) "But the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD thy God".

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Please explain how the law is not "every jot and tittle" AND "all things written in the book of the law"

Mt 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Now how can "part" of the law be nailed to the Cross? No He fulfilled every jot and tittle or none of it!

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Back