How to Respond When Satan Attacks

My exhusband has my head swimming some days. I wanted to ask for prayer but honestly I don't know where to begin. I feel a bit overwhelmed right now and I don't want to be a taker from Everyone. I was thinking I can handle this alone, but there are things I just don't understand going on. I guess I do understand I think I am just spiritually and emotionally tired.

Remember satan will totally cause situations in hopes of getting in your emotions or another words, get you to act on them as he slowly pulls you away from Gods destination for you.

When you know you have been seeking God and not out doing your own thing and all hell break's lose like what did I do to make God mad at me.....
Use it as confirmation that you were getting to close to ware you want to be in Christ. Its just your enemy trying tp get you a tad off course and in your emotions.

So tell him...NO WAY....I BE KEEPING ON GOING FORWARD.

blessings
FCJ

Thank you, Cturtle. Things have been a bit ruff lately, but I am ok.

Work is super busy, my boss said I can Hire myself a fulltime assistant. I have to share her with another person who needs an admin, but that's ok. The two of us can keep her very busy.

My exhusband has my head swimming some days. I wanted to ask for prayer but honestly I don't know where to begin. I feel a bit overwhelmed right now and I don't want to be a taker from Everyone. I was thinking I can handle this alone, but there are things I just don't understand going on. I guess I do understand I think I am just spiritually and emotionally tired.
Please never feel as if you have to go anything alone. That's a dangerous trap from the enemy... That's what we as your church/forum family are here for, and part of what Paul under the unction of the Holy Spirit was talking about when referring to the body of Christ... We are all apart of one another spiritually.

I think the thing to be cautious of is... That you don't have to give all or a lot of the details. People can pray for you without them... That's part of what the Holy Spirit's job is. So know that we will and have been keeping you lifted up and are here for you all and any time you need :)

Big huggs!

COffeedrinker-

Don't isolate yourself thats a trick from the enemy to say you alone. Doesnt God say 'I will never leave you nor forsake you'? Know the truth.
Probably what you going through is what many people are also going through or have gone through. Jesus also got tired and he had to deal with betrayals and people mocking him, bait and trap him etc. Plus he also needed help and support thats why he called 12 disciples he wasnt going to do all those miracles by himself! Dont be afraid to ask for prayer cos even Jesus asked for prayer.

GOd has said if anyone lacks understanding they can ask Him for wisdom and He will give it liberally He will not upbraid anyone for asking. When you are tired or weary, its ok to rest! Thats what the sabbath is for. None of us are meant to work 24/7. Thats crazy. Plus you are not a 'taker,' just learn how to be a receiver. There was a woman at the well right, she had five husbands and was living with another who wasnt. Imagine having FIVE exes. (Its not said she was a widow, so it might be safe to say they were her exes) She was always going to the well, why, to fetch water but also maybe to meet some men?! But her cravings could not satisfy her. What did Jesus offer her, and did she receive it?

Back