How would you rate CFS?

How would you rate CFS?

• Total voters
awesome.jpg

i loooove CFS. and when i became a moderator, i loved it even more. just everyone is sooooo welcoming and so loving to all individuals. <3
it's hard to find that on a Christian forum. sometimes a lot of the staff members are judgmental and bitter.
it's like a breath of fresh air on here :]

i love you alllll!!!!

I'v been on a lot of forums and i'd say what this one has .. that makes it stand out for me .. is that it feels like a home . dunno if that makes sense . but i definitely feel the huddle in the Spirit when everyone's just sitting logged on and there are no new posts . it feels like everyone's praying for everyone which is sooooo cool . what God does here is just plain awesome . And the mods and admins are really patient and cool too .

I just love it here . and all the people too .

Haha.. I love everyone here too. You guys are so much like a family. I've been on other forums too and have had different experiences. God's given us all unique flavours and all of us combined make a great nation of Christians.

Spread the love everywhere if you can on other forums too. Let us all (incl other forums) grow together. Jesus we love you!!! :D

I just got on but so far, of course I like it. The people here make the place great regardless of how the forum itself is. It's the people. But as for the forum, I just got on so I need to take a better look around but so far, it feels a little "Naked". And bare. But it looks good nonetheless. Great job, Jeff.

I just got on but so far, of course I like it. The people here make the place great regardless of how the forum itself is. It's the people. But as for the forum, I just got on so I need to take a better look around but so far, it feels a little "Naked". And bare. But it looks good nonetheless. Great job, Jeff.

And WOO for trophies! (just wanted to say that... lol)

And WOO for trophies! (just wanted to say that... lol)

Oh also... There is a problem in the post reply thing. Sometimes I will hit it and it won't post and error signs will pop up.

I still rate this website a 10 out of 10 :) But the new layout does get some getting used to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I just found I like is when you click on what's new, there are lots of pages and you can go all the way to earlier days when perhaps you could not be on. That way I can check out on what happened when I wasn 't on.

Back