I am a newbie!

I am a newbie!

If anyone is interested in an RN Medical position at a Women's Care Facility in North Georgia, send me a post.

We would like to welcome you to the forum and ask you if you could give us a brief introduction about yourself so that we could all welcome you properly .

We have rules here for you to reivew and before you get started we would ask that you read them over..Thank you and God Bless.

This is a Christian forum for discussion and learning more and sharing about Jesus Christ .and not for bussiness .

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.

Personal Details - Postal address or email address
Rule 6.1 Do not give your personal details such as postal address or email address to anyone except the Administrator.

Rule 6.2 A Member may not ask other Members for the phone number, address, whether physical, email or instant message. If someone annoys you through email or PM, notify the Moderators or the Administrator immediately and we will notify the respective authorities about this behavior. Do not reply to unknown emails.

Thank you for your co - operation. and God Bless.

Lisa;

Also, just for your information, you will not be able to receive private messages just yet.

That feature will be turned on at a later time as is the case with all new users so that the site does not get hijacked for sales/service agendas.

:welcome::welcome: to the forum. We look forward to fellowship with you.

Be blessed,

Godbe4me

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I'm not a nurse, but I often need one.:D

Looking forward to hearing from you again,

Blessings, Cheri

Hi Lisa Dake!! welcome to the CFS forum :D im glad ya showed up. Bout time sis!! hey were all hot here.......................for Jesus that is and also I'm gonna throw an extra chili on the grill for ya just because you came. here ya go

grilledchili.jpg

The Great Chili has spoken

Happy Sunday sis

Chili out.

Back