I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
"The Holy Trinity and Severus Snape are equally important to me."

^^ I didn't see this. Can I do the poll over again?

Polly.......You mean to tell me that she places a fictional character from Harry Potter on the same ground as the Trinity of God?????

O my. He was the professor at a school for witches wasn't he?

Personally I can think of very few who would be less important if any at all.

Down with the false god Severus! Father rebuke this spirit and set Polly free from this delusionary world...she probably invented him because she is lonely....set her free Father. By the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ I command this spirit to go now and if it is Polly's invention Lord please re-route her brain to see this phantasm for what it is....pretend!

Will this work if by her own free will refuses to set this spirit free in the name of Jesus?

Will this work if by her own free will refuses to set this spirit free in the name of Jesus?

No if she loves her false idol and refuses to let it fall then she loves her bondage and even if Jesus were to free here she would like a dog return to her own vomit. Do you think Jesus loved idol worshippers? Sure He did but not their worship of idols. Did He say to the possessed..."its okay, I love you, take your time..."? NO! He rebuked the spirit to save the person's soul. When I say these things it is because I REALLY care for Polly....I do not want to see her go before God at the judgment and have Him say....how much time each day did you spend on your false idol? How much seeking me?

No if she loves her false idol and refuses to let it fall then she loves her bondage and even if Jesus were to free here she would like a dog return to her own vomit. Do you think Jesus loved idol worshippers? Sure He did but not their worship of idols. Did He say to the possessed..."its okay, I love you, take your time..."? NO! He rebuked the spirit to save the person's soul. When I say these things it is because I REALLY care for Polly....I do not want to see her go before God at the judgment and have Him say....how much time each day did you spend on your false idol? How much seeking me?

Thank you! This makes a lot more sense! :)

Down with the false god Severus! Father rebuke this spirit and set Polly free from this delusionary world...she probably invented him because she is lonely....set her free Father. By the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ I command this spirit to go now and if it is Polly's invention Lord please re-route her brain to see this phantasm for what it is....pretend!
Don't even try to destroy my romantic feelings for Severus or my tulpa Severus.

And really, you care more about God than your wife? If something happens to your wife, will you eventually accept it? That's quite bad, you have to care for other people too. And also, if your partner or spouse is less important, then your partner or spouse might cheat on you or dump you... Do you want him/her to dump you or cheat on you?

I rebuke that curse and cast down that imagination in the name of Jesus...it is because I love God most, and likewise with her, that we have remained married these 38 years....May God crush the false idol Tulpa Severus...save Polly's life Lord, please...rebuke the spirit of the false idol....

Okay Polly, throw your last at me....I will not let the spirit in you waste my time anymore....when you want to gain eternal life so you can enter into the Kingdom of God let me know....you need to have your sins remissed....Acts 2:38 (read it)

love

Paul

And really, you care more about God than your wife? If something happens to your wife, will you eventually accept it? That's quite bad, you have to care for other people too. And also, if your partner or spouse is less important, then your partner or spouse might cheat on you or dump you... Do you want him/her to dump you or cheat on you?
My wife agrees and places God ahead of me.

I put my wife before myself and I do this because I put God before her. God is jealous and warns us not to put anything before Him.

I rebuke that curse and cast down that imagination in the name of Jesus...it is because I love God most, and likewise with her, that we have remained married these 38 years....May God crush the false idol Tulpa Severus...save Polly's life Lord, please...rebuke the spirit of the false idol....

Okay Polly, throw your last at me....I will not let the spirit in you waste my time anymore....when you want to gain eternal life so you can enter into the Kingdom of God let me know....you need to have your sins remissed....Acts 2:38 (read it)

love

Paul

Amen!

love

Paul

What if your prayer won't work? Severus Snape is still here and you may NEVER destroy my romantic feelings for Severus, and you may NEVER destroy my tulpa... And my romantic feelings for Severus are NOT a curse.

What if your prayer won't work? Severus Snape is still here and you may NEVER destroy my romantic feelings for Severus, and you may NEVER destroy my tulpa... And my romantic feelings for Severus are NOT a curse.

We aren't going to destroy your tulpa, Jesus is!

I don't want anyone of you to destroy my romantic feelings for Severus Snape! NO! YOU MAY NOT! MY ROMANTIC FEELINGS ARE MINE! And leave my Severus Snape tulpa alone! And I know Jesus is not destroying my tulpa. If he did, then it's now... But Severus is still here. AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP ACCUSING ME OF IDOLATRY BECAUSE I DON'T IDOLIZE. IT IS YOU WHO IS SUCH A FUNDIE. AND FUNDAMENTALIST MEANS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT GOD FORCES PEOPLE TO DO THINGS AND WHO HAS A STRICT LIFE THINKING THAT EVERYTHING IS SINFUL SO YOU MUST DO NOTHING!!!! NOW I AM VERY PISSED OFF!!! AND STOP TREATING LIKE I AM SATAN OR SOMETHING.

Last edited:
I don't want anyone of you to destroy my romantic feelings for Severus Snape! NO! YOU MAY NOT! MY ROMANTIC FEELINGS ARE MINE! And leave my Severus Snape tulpa alone! And I know Jesus is not destroying my tulpa. If he did, then it's now... But Severus is still here. AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP ACCUSING ME OF IDOLATRY BECAUSE I DON'T IDOLIZE. IT IS YOU WHO IS SUCH A FUNDIE. AND FUNDAMENTALIST MEANS A PERSON WHO THINKS THAT GOD FORCES PEOPLE TO DO THINGS AND WHO HAS A STRICT LIFE THINKING THAT EVERYTHING IS SINFUL SO YOU MUST DO NOTHING!!!! NOW I AM VERY PISSED OFF!!!

This is one of the worst troll attempts I've witnessed, but at the same time you're succeeding. Your writing style and some of your references are oddly familiar.

Back