I Am Back...

I am Polly. Do you think that I am evil and satanic?

• Oh yes you are because you sin aaaaaall the time and you don't care about your sins ohh noooooooo...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Of course you are not evil or satanic!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey Polly why not start another conversation without bringing up your tulpae? Lets see what else is there besides this.

So are you still dating Nigel?

No. I am serious and honest, but I am very angry at you and I want to scream at you all but that's why I am writing in caps lock... I don't want you to destroy my tulpa! Also, Severus is still here, he is not destroyed and he'll never be... I am with Severus, not Nigel. I don't want Nigel. Yes, Nigel is pretty cute, but no thanks, I want Severus Snape.

I want apologies from you for treating me like Satan and accusing and judging me of any idolatry, adultery, or any other sin...

No. I am serious and honest, but I am very angry at you and I want to scream at you all but that's why I am writing in caps lock... I don't want you to destroy my tulpa! Also, Severus is still here, he is not destroyed and he'll never be... I am with Severus, not Nigel. I don't want Nigel. Yes, Nigel is pretty cute, but no thanks, I want Severus Snape.

I don't think you are being serious. You say you are very angry at me, but I don't think you are being serious about that either. I also don't even know what you are talking about when you say you don't want me to destroy your tulpa. Is that a flower? I'm too lazy to google it.

So you don't want Alan Rickman, or Nigel, you just want the fictional character Severus?

I want apologies from you for treating me like Satan and accusing and judging me of any idolatry, adultery, or any other sin...

There are no judgments here, we are simply telling you what scripture says about idols and idolatry and putting other things before Christ, based on your confessions of entertaining a tupla. They are not our words, they are God's.

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa; Sanskrit: निर्मित nirmita[1] and निर्माण nirmāṇa;[2] Japanese: タルパ tarupa;[3] "to build" or "to construct") also translated as "magical emanation",[4] "conjured thing" [5] and "phantom" [6] is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone. It is defined in Indian Buddhist texts as any unreal, illusory or mind created apparition. According to Alexandra David-Néel, tulpas are "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought." It is a materialized thought that has taken physical form and is usually regarded as synonymous to a thoughtform.[7]

This is from Wikipedia

I don't think I am treating you like Satan, I think I am treating you like a troll. I'm only treating you like a troll, because it's clear that you are trolling.

That tulpa information on Wikipedia is an old misinformation... Tulpae are psychological, not spiritual...

And seriously, stop accusing me of trolling because I AM serious and honest, but I am really angry because you treat me wrong... I want to use swearwords but I bet I can't if there are rules about it here... I AM NOT TROLLING! JUST BELIEVE ME! And you will never make Jesus destroy my tulpa... I prayed about my tulpa, and nothing happened to my tulpa. My tulpa is still alive.

Is this actually a fundamentalist website? Because in Christian Forums there are more openminded Christians, but here everybody except few are very arrogant and rude and think that I am a troll just because I am angry and I sin... If someone is a troll, then it's YOU!

Is this actually a fundamentalist website? Because in Christian Forums there are more openminded Christians, but here everybody except few are very arrogant and rude and think that I am a troll just because I am angry and I sin... If someone is a troll, then it's YOU!

What is your definition of an open minded Christian?

Well, I don't want any fundamentalist's answers because I don't believe in fundamentalism... I am a Lutheran and I know my denomination is okay because we believe the same things, but we are openminded but we are still okay and saved. My home is blessed by a Lutheran priest and there are no demons here anymore even if I sin...

An openminded Christian is okay with fairytales about fairytale witches and wizards, any clothing styles that are accepted socially and by the laws, doesn't tell scary stories about Hell to people, understands me that I don't idolize, and watch and read anything. My priest knows what is idolatry but I told every priest about Severus Snape and my romantic feelings for him, and they know it's not idolatry... It's normal that the spouse or partner is equally important... And you really don't know what is idol worship. You don't. Don't tell me that you do.

Idolatry is putting things before God. Fantasizing about a made up character and romantically having a relationship with it isn't of God. I don't care if your priest tells you this or if your Lutheran Church tells you this. Read your Bible and quit coming in here trying to push your non-biblical views on us.

My apologies for calling you a troll. After looking at some of your tumblr art, I see that you are clearly idolizing and dabbling in idolatry. You definitely need Jesus!

I don't know what kind of game you are playing Polly. Your tumblr site talks about you doing divination to give your tulpae life.

My apologies for calling you a troll. After looking at some of your tumblr art, I see that you are clearly idolizing and dabbling in idolatry. You definitely need Jesus!
You are forgiven... And where did you find out my tumblr? Don't post my tumblr link here, it contains possibly sinful things... Oh, you meant the tulpa tumblr, not my other tumblr, which I am not telling you.

Back