I Believe In Miracles

I will leave your thoughts with your thinking to just bow out of this discussion. You obviously lack Spiritual discernment of what I have attempted to show you and others who may be interested. I will take the high road not because I can' t answer your statements....rather to avoid a conflict with you..God Bless and have a wonderful weekend ( Spiritual hug)?

No, I don't lack spiritual discernment. I know God would never give permission to a foul spirit to destroy a man who served him though. I accept the hug though and God bless.

One last thought to correct any misunderstanding. When did I state God would let a Devil destroy a person who loved him? I never implied that..where? The only point I was attempting to make was If you are not a person of Christ..you are none of his..that is exactly what all Bibles state..Thanks!

One last thought to correct any misunderstanding. When did I state God would let a Devil destroy a person who loved him? I never implied that..where? The only point I was attempting to make was If you are not a person of Christ..you are none of his..that is exactly what all Bibles state..Thanks!

I thought you just wanted the hug then had to go?

I never said you said that. The bible says a person is responsible for the devil destroying them, not God. God helps people get out of the snare of the devil, not put people in the hands of the devil.

Disobedience will put you in the hands of the enemy. That is not God's fault. Fear will also give place to the devil, and God already said Fear Not some 58 times so that would not be God's fault.

If God gave permission for the devil to get us, then our armor, our faith, or obedience would be for nothing and a bunch of scriptures would no longer be true.

That is all I was saying. I am not afraid of no stupid devil though. He is a killer, and causes grief and I can't stand him.

I thought you just wanted the hug then had to go?

I never said you said that. The bible says a person is responsible for the devil destroying them, not God. God helps people get out of the snare of the devil, not put people in the hands of the devil.

Disobedience will put you in the hands of the enemy. That is not God's fault. Fear will also give place to the devil, and God already said Fear Not some 58 times so that would not be God's fault.

If God gave permission for the devil to get us, then our armor, our faith, or obedience would be for nothing and a bunch of scriptures would no longer be true.

That is all I was saying. I am not afraid of no stupid devil though. He is a killer, and causes grief and I can't stand him.
Back....Thank you for the reply... The reason The Devil stood before God about Job was to intimate God into letting him ( Devil) take the hedge God had put around Job.
God said OK but Job 1 v10-12, don' t put forth your hand upon him. As I stated originally Satan could not just walK up and do as he pleased with Job...He was a Believer in God and God let Satan hurt him Financially, emotionally but was not allowed to totally destroy him. I personally believe the same thing is happening today with God' s Worshippers. None of us has a bed of roses, but The Lord is watching over us and knows every second what is going on. The Devil can tempt us he wants that is his right. We pray for strength to keep Satan from leading us back to the Hog trough of the World that had us in its grip.

Back....Thank you for the reply... The reason The Devil stood before God about Job was to intimate God into letting him ( Devil) take the hedge God had put around Job.
God said OK but Job 1 v10-12, don' t put forth your hand upon him.

I am trying to explain to you, the hedge was already down. God never agreed to any deal, God said it was without cause and there is no permissive verb there. Satan came in lying, tried to get God to harm Job and Job still committed the sin Satan said he would. God knew all this already, he don't need the devils help knowing his own people.

Job brought the hedge down.

Now your right, though the devil lied, can't tell the truth and God can't be tempted with evil anyway. He did check in with God before running Job over. However, God has to keep his Word and would not have stopped the devil even if God did not agree with it.

God would have had to break his Word to stop the devil as Elihu said, God will not pervert his own judgement. Job broke the law of fear, so the Devil had a rightful place. Only the things Job feared is what happened to him. The devil stuck on the day his sons and daughters went out to feast, Job's first fear. Satan just can't come in, we have to give him that place to do so.

I am trying to explain to you, the hedge was already down. God never agreed to any deal, God said it was without cause and there is no permissive verb there. Satan came in lying, tried to get God to harm Job and Job still committed the sin Satan said he would. God knew all this already, he don't need the devils help knowing his own people.

Job brought the hedge down.

Now your right, though the devil lied, can't tell the truth and God can't be tempted with evil anyway. He did check in with God before running Job over. However, God has to keep his Word and would not have stopped the devil even if God did not agree with it.

God would have had to break his Word to stop the devil as Elihu said, God will not pervert his own judgement. Job broke the law of fear, so the Devil had a rightful place. Only the things Job feared is what happened to him. The devil stuck on the day his sons and daughters went out to feast, Job's first fear. Satan just can't come in, we have to give him that place to do so.
I see what you are saying. This is one of these issues that really requires us to be face to face instead of writing this and that. Anyway we agree to disagree on this in some aspects..but be assured I love you in Jesus' Name no matter..

I see what you are saying. This is one of these issues that really requires us to be face to face instead of writing this and that. Anyway we agree to disagree on this in some aspects..but be assured I love you in Jesus' Name no matter..

It is very hard to convey what we mean, then see something and change our belief and convey we see it then understand what each is saying on the forum.

My stance is this................... Satan is the spirit of fear. You gave that warning about Satan and your right, He is a total butt head. Job gave into fear and acted on what the devil said......... Your gonna loose your kids Job.

Satan and to seek who he gobbles up, and Job bought into it.

God would never, ever give permission to Satan to murder our children. Not our God. He never did it anywhere else in the Word and He did not do it with Job.

If you study out Judgement in the bible then disobedience Gave place to the devil.

Even more interesting is Paul using Satan to destroy a believer so that their spirit might be saved. Paul used Satan though Satan did his best to constantly kill him.

It could get pretty deep if we examine everything. Need a phone or something.

Blessings.

Let me put this thought in your mind if I may...On the surface, It seems to all Christians God would never, ever kill any of his children of his beleivers. But let me submit two examples of where he did have his followers slain: (1) All his original Apostles but ONE
John, we're murdered in the course of their ministry. Go to a Bible Book store and buy this book " Foxe' s book of Martyrs" tells how they all died. (2) In Revelation we read during the tribulation, many will be beheaded for their witness for Jesus..

Eze_18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
Eze_33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ricko1.................. Not one scripture says God killed any Apostle. Nothing in ONE scripture tell us of the death of any Apostle. Not One of God's Apostles died before doing everything God told them to do, not one.

To say God murders his own Children is to say God takes more pleasure in protecting the sinner and Wicked than His own.

FAITH:
Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
(Heb 11:35)

Others were what? Not accepting What? Why did they not accept deliverance?

Ricko1......... God does not hurt us, does not put us through evil to try us, does not murder his own. You have him confused with some other god.

Also, I am scripture only, if you want to talk about things outside the scriptures then go speak with a Catholic or something, right up your ally. I am 66 books, line upon line. For it to be true, I need something called a scripture.

Hope you get it sorted. Be blessed.

Eze_18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
Eze_33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Ricko1.................. Not one scripture says God killed any Apostle. Nothing in ONE scripture tell us of the death of any Apostle. Not One of God's Apostles died before doing everything God told them to do, not one.

To say God murders his own Children is to say God takes more pleasure in protecting the sinner and Wicked than His own.

FAITH:
Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

Others were what? Not accepting What? Why did they not accept deliverance?

Ricko1......... God does not hurt us, does not put us through evil to try us, does not murder his own. You have him confused with some other god.

Also, I am scripture only, if you want to talk about things outside the scriptures then go speak with a Catholic or something, right up your ally. I am 66 books, line upon line. For it to be true, I need something called a scripture.

Hope you get it sorted. Be blessed.
Um mm you missed this one....Apostle Stephen was stoned to death while preaching the Gospel....Acts 9 verses 59 & 60 "And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, saying Lord Jesus, receive my Spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord lay this not to their charge. And when he said this, he fell asleep" (died).

And what about David when he took a man' s wife in last they conceived a child....and the Lord killed the baby even after David and Repented and Fasted and prayed.
God can do whatever he wants when he wants....

Um mm you missed this one....Apostle Stephen was stoned to death while preaching the Gospel....Acts 9 verses 59 & 60 "And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, saying Lord Jesus, receive my Spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord lay this not to their charge. And when he said this, he fell asleep" (died).

And what about David when he took a man' s wife in last they conceived a child....and the Lord killed the baby even after David and Repented and Fasted and prayed.
God can do whatever he wants when he wants....

Your god might be lawless, but Not mine. I already gave gave the scripture where they refused deliverance to receive a better resurrection. I already gave you the scripture God does not even take pleasure in the death of the wicked.

If your going to ignore Scriptures and believe your god Allah or whatever god you serve is evil then fine with me. My God is not evil nor does he harm his children.

And David was already told what would happen, and it was God's judgement that gave the devil a place to kill the baby but if you want to think your god did that then fine. Stay on God's side and you don't get mashed.

Let me know when you will stop ignoring scriptures I give, then we can talk. I WOULD also get away from that murderous god you serve, My God said have no other gods before him.

blessings.

Your god might be lawless, but Not mine. I already gave gave the scripture where they refused deliverance to receive a better resurrection. I already gave you the scripture God does not even take pleasure in the death of the wicked.

If your going to ignore Scriptures and believe your god Allah or whatever god you serve is evil then fine with me. My God is not evil nor does he harm his children.

And David was already told what would happen, and it was God's judgement that gave the devil a place to kill the baby but if you want to think your god did that then fine. Stay on God's side and you don't get mashed.

Let me know when you will stop ignoring scriptures I give, then we can talk. I WOULD also get away from that murderous god you serve, My God said have no other gods before him.

blessings.
Sir, I serve The only God There Is: Jesus Christ. So you don' t want to even Acknowledge God allowed People to Stone Apostle Stephen to death. Are you going to cop out and deny what you read?

Sir, I serve The only God There Is: Jesus Christ. So you don' t want to even Acknowledge God allowed People to Stone Apostle Stephen to death. Are you going to cop out and deny what you read?

I gave you the scripture above already...................... and I quoted it. I can't help Stephan Got stoned, I was not there, I don't know what Stephan was believing for.

Whats it say? they did not accept deliverance. Why? to obtain a better resurrection. Whats that mean? I don't know, never died being killed for Jesus to find out.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

(Luk 10:19)

If Jesus said nothing shall hurt you, then that is red letters and it's best to believe what He said.

And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
(2Th 3:2-3)

what Paul say? the same Paul that went through a ton of stuff to get the gospel out said the Lord is faithful and will keep you from EVIL. He shall deliver you from unreasonable and Wicked men.

Do you see God kills his own in there anywhere?

Where did yo learn this stuff?
I would find a better Church or something. God does not kill his own kids, get it through your head.

Believe Scripture, not what some confused people have taught you.

I gave you the scripture above already...................... and I quoted it. I can't help Stephan Got stoned, I was not there, I don't know what Stephan was believing for.

Whats it say? they did not accept deliverance. Why? to obtain a better resurrection. Whats that mean? I don't know, never died being killed for Jesus to find out.
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
(Luk 10:19)

If Jesus said nothing shall hurt you, then that is red letters and it's best to believe what He said.

And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.
(2Th 3:2-3)

what Paul say? the same Paul that went through a ton of stuff to get the gospel out said the Lord is faithful and will keep you from EVIL. He shall deliver you from unreasonable and Wicked men.

Do you see God kills his own in there anywhere?

Where did yo learn this stuff?
I would find a better Church or something. God does not kill his own kids, get it through your head.

Believe Scripture, not what some confused people have taught you.
Well then explain to us why the Lord allowed Apostle Stephen to be stoned to death in Acts 9 v 59& 60?? The Bible teaches " My ways, are not your ways saith the Lord"

Well then explain to us why the Lord allowed Apostle Stephen to be stoned to death in Acts 9 v 59& 60?? The Bible teaches " My ways, are not your ways saith the Lord"
God has his reasons but they may not match our thinking. All but one of his Apostles was martyred, so your thinking about God would never do thus or thus or that is incorrect.....Case closed Good night...God Bless

Scripture that says the Lord allowed Stephan to be stoned.
I already gave the scripture about not accepting deliverance.
Scripture that tells us how any Apostle had died.

You make a lot of things up that are not even in scripture.

Scripture that says the Lord allowed Stephan to be stoned.
I already gave the scripture about not accepting deliverance.
Scripture that tells us how any Apostle had died.

You make a lot of things up that are not even in scripture.
Dir, I have not made up one thing. I addressed your belief That God would not have killed his anointed servents, Which is false. Did you ever read his anointed Prophets in the Old Testament were murdered by heathens also Jeremiah, Isaiah, Exekiel...All murdered. Go get a copy of " Foxe' s book of Martyrs" at a Bible book store read it for yourself. If you disagree with it notify the author or publisher address your issues to them.
My older sister is a devout Catholic and has a copy and has read it.

Dir, I have not made up one thing. I addressed your belief That God would not have killed his anointed servents, Which is false. Did you ever read his anointed Prophets in the Old Testament were murdered by heathens also Jeremiah, Isaiah, Exekiel...All murdered. Go get a copy of " Foxe' s book of Martyrs" at a Bible book store read it for yourself. If you disagree with it notify the author or publisher address your issues to them.
My older sister is a devout Catholic and has a copy and has read it.

I gave you scriptures that My God protects. IF you don't have scripture, then you believe something else but the Word of God. Catholics pray to Mary, that is la la land and make believe because it's not scripture. If you want to come out of the land of Make believe and talk, then I will.

You have yet to provide the scripture but I gave you the scripture that God protects. One from Jesus, one from Paul and I have a bunch more. If you can't understand two then I doubt posting a page of them will help you any.

Once you decide the Word of God is final authority and not some fictional book or other things then we can talk.
Fox book of Martyrs is not different than getting spiritual information from Sesame Street. No scripture, means it's not even worth mentioning when it comes to the things of God.

I gave you scriptures that My God protects. IF you don't have scripture, then you believe something else but the Word of God. Catholics pray to Mary, that is la la land and make believe because it's not scripture. If you want to come out of the land of Make believe and talk, then I will.

You have yet to provide the scripture but I gave you the scripture that God protects. One from Jesus, one from Paul and I have a bunch more. If you can't understand two then I doubt posting a page of them will help you any.

Once you decide the Word of God is final authority and not some fictional book or other things then we can talk.
Fox book of Martyrs is not different than getting spiritual information from Sesame Street. No scripture, means it's not even worth mentioning when it comes to the things of God.
Your preaching to the choir when you admonish me about the word of God...I teach it.
You stated your scriptures how God would never kill little Children or his followers. You are not reading the entire story.
Let me show you a few examples of how God allows things happen to fulfill whatever reason he has or why he does it.

vs 12- 13 " Here is the patience of the Saints ( converted Christians) here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, write Blessed are THE DEAD which die in the Lord from henceforth: yea saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors, and their works do follow .

You would not even acknowledge Where I showed you the Chapter and verse where The Lord allowed his faithful Apostle to be stoned to death by sinners. What else can prove to you your beliefs are not biblical? Let' s just agree to disagree and move on...

Ricko1 said:

What abt John the Baptist? Although it wasnt the devil himself ..He worked through Herod..

Either way..that book sounds awesome,wish there were more testimonies abt healings of mental disorders. Still sounds like a great read :)

Back