I called God and Jesus Christ Satan out of anger

how do you know ? saved by grace through faith we accept by faith the holy spirit tells you/ if your not sure then you need to study and pray till you know. if your 99% saved your 100% lost. this is

1 John 5:14-15​

King James Version​

14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. you have been given all kinds of scriptures . i suggest you go back through each post and read the scriptures .get your Bible out and look them up highlight them . there is a assurance of salvation there is a guarantee you can Know you have Eternal life. yet you seem to have doubt whose voice are you listening to to? the devil or God who speaks through the holy spirit ...read your Bible find you a bible based church with a pastor willing to sit down with you and explain . do you have a home CHURCH ?? do you own a bIble read the book of john
I do have a Bible and have been reading it. I'm reading the Gospel of Luke so John will be next.

How do I know if I have the Holy Spirit?

NickH please take the time to study the book of 1 John. The entire book is helpful in discerning or trying the Spirit. Once you have prayerfully and carefully read and studied these scriptures please come back with further questions.

It is important to let God tell you the answers to some questions, seek clarification from others and then go back to God's word to be fully assured that the clarification agrees with God's word on the matter.

1 Thess 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (KJV)

I feel like I have. Whether I crossed the line and I'm truly unforgivable, I don't see myself ever going back to my old way of life. I couldn't and wouldn't want to go back to who I was.

But how do I know? How do I know I'm even born again? Every single day I cry out to Christ. I pray to Him with all of my heart.
1 John 5:13 states,........
"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life." The question is, "What is written so that we can know we are saved?"

1 John 4:13 says .............
"We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit." From this verse we can see that the proof of our salvation is the presence of Jesus’ Spirit in our life.

Now, if you have repented of your sins and asked Jesus to be your Lord then you have been born again. You will sense the Holy Spirit's presence in your life when He convicts you of guilt in regard to sin (John 16:8) and when you confess your sins you will be forgiven and cleansed and the peace of God will return to your life. The Holy Spirit's presence empowers you to walk in holiness and THAT HOLY WALK is your absolute assurance of salvation.

The way to know if you are saved is the evidence of a changed life!

1 John 5:3; 3:23 say, ...........
"This is love for God: to obey his commands … and this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."

As the Spirit cleanses you from sin, God's command to love Him and your neighbor becomes a reality in your life.

Now I DO NOT KNOW you. What I do know is that you post a "lot" of questions which to me are saying that you doubt your salvation. You are free to ignore me and you are welcome to tell me to leave you allow and you can certianly place me on the ignore option.

So then........allow me to say to you in all Christian love, the only reason I know of as t to why you do not KNOW you are saved and filled with the Holy Spirit is because ignorance of God's salvation. In other words, it may be that you do not fully understand the Biblical doctrine of salvation.

We can "say" all the right words but you continue to show doubts in your mind which IMHO can only be rooted in ignorance of the Scriptures.

You repeatedly say that you are in fear of offended the Holy Spirt and fear going to Hell but again, that can only be because you do not understand salvation.

If you were genuine in saying that you have accepted Christ and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit came into YOUR life when You did that the very 1st time.

Does that mean you would never sin again....NO!
Does that mean you would not say something stupid to God again.....NO!

According to Romans 8:9, only born again believers have the Holy Spirit......
"...Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

ALL People are naturally afraid of the unknown. Thus, if you are having doubts about your salvation, the answer is in studying the Word of God, specifically the doctrine of the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Here is a link to an excellent web site on ....."Soteriology which is the Doctrine of Salvation."
https://bible.org/article/soteriology-doctrine-salvation
Take the time.....Please and go to it and read it and do the study!!!!

God bless you young man!

1 John 5:13 states,........
"I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life." The question is, "What is written so that we can know we are saved?"

1 John 4:13 says .............
"We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit." From this verse we can see that the proof of our salvation is the presence of Jesus’ Spirit in our life.

Now, if you have repented of your sins and asked Jesus to be your Lord then you have been born again. You will sense the Holy Spirit's presence in your life when He convicts you of guilt in regard to sin (John 16:8) and when you confess your sins you will be forgiven and cleansed and the peace of God will return to your life. The Holy Spirit's presence empowers you to walk in holiness and THAT HOLY WALK is your absolute assurance of salvation.

The way to know if you are saved is the evidence of a changed life!

1 John 5:3; 3:23 say, ...........
"This is love for God: to obey his commands … and this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."

As the Spirit cleanses you from sin, God's command to love Him and your neighbor becomes a reality in your life.

Now I DO NOT KNOW you. What I do know is that you post a "lot" of questions which to me are saying that you doubt your salvation. You are free to ignore me and you are welcome to tell me to leave you allow and you can certianly place me on the ignore option.

So then........allow me to say to you in all Christian love, the only reason I know of as t to why you do not KNOW you are saved and filled with the Holy Spirit is because ignorance of God's salvation. In other words, it may be that you do not fully understand the Biblical doctrine of salvation.

We can "say" all the right words but you continue to show doubts in your mind which IMHO can only be rooted in ignorance of the Scriptures.

You repeatedly say that you are in fear of offended the Holy Spirt and fear going to Hell but again, that can only be because you do not understand salvation.

If you were genuine in saying that you have accepted Christ and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit came into YOUR life when You did that the very 1st time.

Does that mean you would never sin again....NO!
Does that mean you would not say something stupid to God again.....NO!

According to Romans 8:9, only born again believers have the Holy Spirit......
"...Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

ALL People are naturally afraid of the unknown. Thus, if you are having doubts about your salvation, the answer is in studying the Word of God, specifically the doctrine of the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Here is a link to an excellent web site on ....."Soteriology which is the Doctrine of Salvation."
https://bible.org/article/soteriology-doctrine-salvation
Take the time.....Please and go to it and read it and do the study!!!!

God bless you young man!
I feel like I was genuine in accepting Jesus Christ as my savior.

Then why do you think that you are beating yourself up over this??????

Now since you are confident in what you have done....why not move on?????

Give your concern over what you did to Christ and start a new day without fear and trepidation.

when you say feel like what do you feel ? to be honest salvation is not feeling we are but knowing either your still confused and or possibly not saved. if your waiting on me to say or anyone else say or convince your saved.. not going to happen
Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, question is DO YOU know or do you not know .

when you say feel like what do you feel ? to be honest salvation is not feeling we are but knowing either your still confused and or possibly not saved. if your waiting on me to say or anyone else say or convince your saved.. not going to happen
Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, question is DO YOU know or do you not know .
This is so hard for me to understand. Maybe I didn't ever truly accept Him as Savior and receive the Holy Spirit or maybe I lost the Holy Spirit long ago. I'm trying to seek Him with all of my heart. This is why I really need to find a church and a pastor.

This is so hard for me to understand. Maybe I didn't ever truly accept Him as Savior and receive the Holy Spirit or maybe I lost the Holy Spirit long ago. I'm trying to seek Him with all of my heart. This is why I really need to find a church and a pastor.
first off if you lost the Holy spirit you would have been turned over to a reprobate mind. a mind conscience that has NO conviction/no guilt /no concern. since your concerned the Holy Spirit has not left you. your experiencing condemnation and through the Holy spirit God is dealing with your heart . on a internet forum it is going to be hard to get the right guidance .

dont get me wrong nothing by the others is wrong . that has been posted. Yes you do need a church and a caring pastor. if your trying to seek him with all your heart .then you will find him.. would you be willing to take this to a private discussion ? i would like to read your concerns and questions and i would like a chance to address them . we are total strangers i live in Mo you probably live in another state once again its not my Job or anyone else to tell you if your truly saved.. one thing i can guarantee is you have not committed the unpardonable sin. there is s till room at the cross for you . Jesus said come unto me GO TO him . THE SACRIFICES of God ----> The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. if you wish to do this in priv just send me a priv message and we will go from there . if not that is your choice..

There you go my friend. That is exactly why I asked you!

You can not lose Him "IF" you truly had Him in the 1st place.

2 Peter 1:10-11 ......
"Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ."

God wants us to have assurance of our salvation, and the best way to do that is to be pursuing godly virtues and actively growing in the Christian life.

2 Peter 1:5-7 lists godly qualities that believers should add to their faith—goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness, mutual affection, and love. Those qualities are the “these things” of verse 10, and the reader is urged thereby to “make your calling and election sure.” In doing “these things,” one will never stumble and is promised “a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom” (verse 11).

Back