I don't know how to cope...

today was a pretty stressful day..my dad and brother got into a fight to the point he threatened to spit on him...i broke it up... And I feel like I'm losing it BC when I got a text from M friend that said she was hanging out with a friend and my other with his gf..my mind went into panic mode...and I just kept thinking they'll forget about me..theyre my only friends who are online...and I feel panicky..

I just feel like I truly cant make it...even making it as far as I did was a fluke...i tried calling a hotline and the person was O help..the stuff the told me was so basic my brother could have told me..and she was just silent most times.. I have chronic night mares and my hair is falling out...idk how ill even pull of fall semester..

I just dont know what I'm gonna do... I really dont. I wouldn't have posted...but I need a bit of help as my mind just feels broken and I'm panicky.

today was a pretty stressful day..my dad and brother got into a fight to the point he threatened to spit on him...i broke it up... And I feel like I'm losing it BC when I got a text from M friend that said she was hanging out with a friend and my other with his gf..my mind went into panic mode...and I just kept thinking they'll forget about me..theyre my only friends who are online...and I feel panicky..

I just feel like I truly cant make it...even making it as far as I did was a fluke...i tried calling a hotline and the person was O help..the stuff the told me was so basic my brother could have told me..and she was just silent most times.. I have chronic night mares and my hair is falling out...idk how ill even pull of fall semester..

I just dont know what I'm gonna do... I really dont. I wouldn't have posted...but I need a bit of help as my mind just feels broken and I'm panicky.

I remember a time when my brother was drunk and my dad and brother got into a fight so bad they broke my dad's chair and if I remember correctly my dad called.the cops and my brother went to the phyc ward for the night. I was not living there, but it still weighed heavy on me. It's hard to deal with family fighting. But there comes a time when somehow you just gotta take a walk or leave and let your dad prove he is the boss, or they can hit the road ( if the or old enough).

I know it's difficult to feel like everyone has someone except you (even if it's a buddy) but that is a lie from the enemy. God has got your back, and even though He is not a physical person, He can put a physical person in your life when you need it most, and He promised to never leave you nor forsake you.

You are a very strong woman, and as you fight the good faith fight...you will see that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! It's time to take the bull by the horns and remind yourself that you can do or handle all things through Christ who gives you strength! You have the Holy Spirit for a reason....to comfort, to guide, to teach, etc..... He is the power of God that lives on the inside of you. And when you use your faith like a tool...it will obey you and serve you

Blessings

I remember a time when my brother was drunk and my dad and brother got into a fight so bad they broke my dad's chair and if I remember correctly my dad called.the cops and my brother went to the phyc ward for the night. I was not living there, but it still weighed heavy on me. It's hard to deal with family fighting. But there comes a time when somehow you just gotta take a walk or leave and let your dad prove he is the boss, or they can hit the road ( if the or old enough).

I know it's difficult to feel like everyone has someone except you (even if it's a buddy) but that is a lie from the enemy. God has got your back, and even though He is not a physical person, He can put a physical person in your life when you need it most, and He promised to never leave you nor forsake you.

You are a very strong woman, and as you fight the good faith fight...you will see that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! It's time to take the bull by the horns and remind yourself that you can do or handle all things through Christ who gives you strength! You have the Holy Spirit for a reason....to comfort, to guide, to teach, etc..... He is the power of God that lives on the inside of you. And when you use your faith like a tool...it will obey you and serve you

Blessings
Thank you so much...when I feel so weak I keep forgetting god lives inside of me ....taking things with stride.

Praying for you Autumn.

Let me point out once again, and it's not easy, but what you think is what you become. You need to stop thinking so negatively. Even your name change contains "oddity" which is a negative. My dear sister, you can't let what other do or don't do influence you. That's making them idols, and as I recently discovered, idolatry is giving something or someone too much attention or adoration. You're still not believing the word of God. You keep choosing the negative.

Praying for you Autumn.

Let me point out once again, and it's not easy, but what you think is what you become. You need to stop thinking so negatively. Even your name change contains "oddity" which is a negative. My dear sister, you can't let what other do or don't do influence you. That's making them idols, and as I recently discovered, idolatry is giving something or someone too much attention or adoration. You're still not believing the word of God. You keep choosing the negative.
I try to be positive..so much I repress my own emotions..and have for years...whats the point of smiling...you still feel horrible beneath the surface? All youre doing is lying to the people around you... When I made this thread...everything I bottled up..just came out.

I try to be positive..so much I repress my own emotions..and have for years...whats the point of smiling...you still feel horrible beneath the surface? All youre doing is lying to the people around you... When I made this thread...everything I bottled up..just came out.

As Repressing or pushing down your emotions is not a healthy way to live, and only causes you to blow unexpectedly, and causes you undue stress, which causes bad reactions in your body.... is there any way you can take the time to process your emotions and stuff your stuffing and repressing on a daily basis? Even if its asking God via the Holy Spirit to show you the truth. And if you need or want help, let me know. I would be willing to walk with you through it.

Something else I wanted to say is smile because your name is written in the Lamb's book of life. For toothpaste, toilet paper, shampoo, a bed to sleep in and warm shelter, and a roof over your head. For family around (even if they are a pain sometimes) because no matter how they act or process their own stuff, they love you. Smile because of the beautiful birds, flowers and everything God has created, and put here on the earth for you to enjoy. You have clothes to wear, food to eat and water to drink and shower in.

Love to you sister :)

I'm not saying bottle it up, just the opposite, focus on a positive thing. That's what the word of God says to do. It knows best, everything else is excuses.

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.​

P.S. From Jim Richards (http://www.impactministries.com/i-h...-all-gets-confusing-how-do-i-sort-it-all-out/)

It is overwhelming to consider how many sermons we hear and how much information we are given to process in a year! But we have to remember some really important things about sermons. The information in the sermons we hear is not life. Learning all that information will not improve our life, it will just provide us with interesting talking points. But there is a way to make all that information work for you without becoming overwhelmed or intellectually bloated.

The most important part of any sermon we hear is what inspires or speaks to us personally. The moment something touches your heart, that’s the one thing upon which you should place your focus and attention. Remember, when you receive an inspiration you must take ownership of it quickly before you lose it. Even if you have to tune out what is being said, make notes of every inspiration, thought and idea that floods your mind. If you need to, leave the service to find a place to pray and connect with God (if you’re unable to do that in the service). What God says to you in your heart because of what you’re hearing is always more important than anything you will hear.

Information is light and light isn’t life. The light is designed to illuminate the path we are called to walk and show us our way to God’s truth in a situation but, at the end of the day, it does not become life. Truth is like a painting of beautiful scenery. The question is, do you want to buy the painting or does it inspire you to go see the scenery for yourself? When the Word you hear inspires you to connect with God personally you will discover the life that the sermon promises.​

Then watch this:

youtu.be/bw8ncNgAA2A

Hey Autumn,

Just checking in to see how your doing? Praying all is well and place is abundant in you :)
Hi...im doing ok...i start school Monday, that'll be the real test...but I'm moving soon in Sept and have my road test soon
....so I have alot of things coming up. Thank you for your concern.

Hi...im doing ok...i start school Monday, that'll be the real test...but I'm moving soon in Sept and have my road test soon

I just realized you are taking a driving test soon....so we will be praying that you ace it...just like you did your classes a couple months ago. Your smart and will do great!

God bless

May the Lord bless you and give you comfort along with peace and joy.

My dear sister, remember that life is not easy. It was never easy. May I say to you with all love that what is happening to you, many people experience the painful results of others' or their own choices that run contrary to God's ways...murder, sexual abuse, greed, lying/fraud, slander, adultery, kidnapping, etc. All of these can be explained by people who have refused to give God access and influence over their lives. They are going about their lives as they see fit, and they and others suffer.

There is no question that there is pain and intense suffering in this world. Some of it is explained by selfish, hateful actions on the part of others. Some of it defies an explanation in this life. But God offers us himself. God gives us the knowledge that he has endured also, and is aware of our pain and needs. Jesus said to his disciples, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." There is ample reason to be afraid, troubled, but God can give us his peace, which is greater than the problem before us. He is after all, God, the Creator. The one who has always existed. The one who created a universe on the backstroke.

When that happens, we are then allowing their actions to dictate our lives.

Back