I think I may be under Spiritual attack..not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fasting delivers no one.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked privately, Why could we not drive it out?

20 He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

So if fasting drives out the demon Jesus did not know what He was saying in v20.

Faith has everything to do with warfare. If one's faith is fainting (not confident in the ways of the Word/Father) in the day of adversity their strength will be small. So in order to gain strength and wisdom is to draw close to the Lord through prayer and fasting. Which also puts a believer in the Word... And it's renewing our mind with the Word which will strengthen our trust in the Lord to deliver us from anything the enemy throws at us.

Read all the verses.
Fasting delivers no one.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus and asked privately, Why could we not drive it out?

20 He said to them, Because of the littleness of your faith [that is, your lack of firmly relying trust]. For truly I say to you, if you have faith [that is living] like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to yonder place, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

So if fasting drives out the demon Jesus did not know what He was saying in v20.
You did not read further down to verse 21

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

FCJ are you saying the disciples fasted and prayed but still could not cast the demon out becuase they had no faith?

You did not read further down to verse 21

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

FCJ are you saying the disciples fasted and prayed but still could not cast the demon out becuase they had no faith?

Actually I had and already mentioned it in.my first reply. It needs to be put back into context of the prior verses.
It's not a stand alone verse

autumn oddity ,
This is turning into a witch hunt and as a hollywood scary movie.

You are being played. Head games. Those marks and everything else is

You are allowing your enemy to get in your head, your mind, your thinking. he is behind these thoughts you are so worried about.
It's all apart of his plan for you.

I'm not allowing anything. I'm not making it up either.. not am I doing it myself. My life is busy and hectic enough as it is ...I don't need this additional mess.

I'm not allowing anything. I'm not making it up either.. not am I doing it myself. My life is busy and hectic enough as it is ...I don't need this additional mess.
Autumn no offense at all here but yes mam you are. Non of that stuff means anything. The Battle of the Mind. Ever hear that phrase? Well its where our enemy attacks and it's where most battles are won or lost.

Allowing means. Giving thought and voice and worry and concerns to these things AND not casting them down and laughing at them.

I believe you are not quite in the know as they say concerning Spiritual Warfare.

I did not say you made anything up. I am saying the devil is playing you with these things. Making you believe they are things they are not.

Autumn no offense at all here but yes mam you are. Non of that stuff means anything. The Battle of the Mind. Ever hear that phrase? Well its where our enemy attacks and it's where most battles are won or lost.

Allowing means. Giving thought and voice and worry and concerns to these things AND not casting them down and laughing at them.

I believe you are not quite in the know as they say concerning Spiritual Warfare.

I did not say you made anything up. I am saying the devil is playing you with these things. Making you believe they are things they are not.
I'm not. I didn't put those marks on myself. I was asleep...nothing was in my bed to do it either. I'm way too busy to do stuff like this. Between working and school.. I have no time to spin tall tales. I just don't.

What do you do?

I have to take every thought captive.... Meaning I ask God a lot to show me what is Him and what is the enemy. And then when I know something is the enemy... I use what I know of in the Word to either resist the thoughts and/or emotions.

A lot of the enemy's attacks start off with thoughts. If we can keep our thinking lined up with what the Bible says... None of those things will move us.

I'm not. I didn't put those marks on myself. I was asleep...nothing was in my bed to do it either. I'm way too busy to do stuff like this. Between working and school.. I have no time to spin tall tales. I just don't.
I did not say you did. I am saying you are allowing your mind to be influenced by the devil and making these things to be things they are not.

Spin tall tales?

Correct you were sleeping.
As you move around in your sleep things can make marks on you such as clothing and blankets and other body parts.

The part the devil is playing in this is getting you to think and believe it is more.
That is your Spiritual Battle .
But you can not win if you are believing in what he is bluffing you with. Think About that.

Correct you were sleeping.
As you move around in your sleep things can make marks on you such as clothing and blankets and other body parts.

The part the devil is playing in this is getting you to think and believe it is more.
That is your Spiritual Battle .
But you can not win if you are believing in what he is bluffing you with. Think About that.
No. There was nothing in my bed. And they were two tiny eye of Horus marks..
I'd understand if they were long lines/ streaks but this was a design. Like you'd need a tiny eye of Horus stamp ...and I don't have that lying around in my bed.

My bed is smooth ,nothing there.

As for clothing..I was wearing a sleeveless tank top. And pajama shorts.

No. There was nothing in my bed. And they were two tiny eye of Horus marks..
I'd understand if they were long lines/ streaks but this was a design. Like you'd need a tiny eye of Horus stamp ...and I don't have that lying around in my bed.

My bed is smooth ,nothing there.

As for clothing..I was wearing a sleeveless tank top. And pajama shorts.
Designs are just swirled lines and again clothing and bedding or other body parts can make the coolest looking designs. Almost had one made into a tattoo.

So you think the devil is trying to make you a king in Egypt? That's what this eye of horus junk means.

Don't let the devil use your mind to push you into a worried panic atrack.

It's nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back